Thread: is hedo any hedo better for singles, or going with groups to hedo

ohio is home but currently working out of country
    Blog Entries

Question is hedo any hedo better for singles, or going with groups to hedo

hi i am a single man and i am looking to go to hedo 3, the nude doesnt bother me. in fact i used to go to big beach and little beach in maui. they are also nude. any way i am not sure if this will be my vacation of the year if couples is what the resort is about. Single vacations that i have looked at are no wheere neer as fun looking as any of the hedo's. i worry about the other vacations that no one is really that connected befor and after the vacations like this place. like a large family or large group of friends. YA know what i mean. HELP
    One more thing what does DIF stand for???
    Last edited by willyd; 12-20-2008 at 12:09 AM.

DIF=Dreaded Island Fever... It's the sickness you get the moment you pass through the airport leaving Jamaica. The only known remedy is a return trip to HEDO.

As far as singles go. I will be on my third trip as a single male. If you go with the right attitude (ie, party atmosphere with no expectations other than complete relaxation) you'll have a great time.
    If you go with any other expectations, you may be disappointed. Couples are a plenty and women (coupled or single) rule. Single Males don't. Know it, live it, ENJOY it. It's HEDO, mon!!!

Thumbs up

One thing you should do is determine when you want to travel. Once you have decided, start looking to see if there are any groups going during the time that you want to go. Most groups have web sites and chat groups so that members can get to know each other before they get there, nothing like ready made friends.

As Dave pointed out, go with no expectations other than having a good time, respect others and you should have no problems mon...

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by weliveinvegas View Post
    One thing you should do is determine when you want to travel. Once you have decided, start looking to see if there are any groups going during the time that you want to go. Most groups have web sites and chat groups so that members can get to know each other before they get there, nothing like ready made friends.

As Dave pointed out, go with no expectations other than having a good time, respect others and you should have no problems mon...

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked"
    Yes,I do respect others. I have been to swinging parties before as a single male,while behaving myself in a mature and in an adult manner. I have never been asked to leave a swingers party. I have conversed with BOTH members of a couple,while asking for permission to touch someone. Having a good social time is one thing.BUT,let us not kid ourselves. Hooking up with a woman IS the "icing on the cake". Since I am a diabetic,this is the only" icing" and "sweets" that I can have.

The thread is 4 years old so they probably wont reply back to you on this topic. Just saying. Welcome to the board though

Respect

Buck
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Doh!!
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Thanks for letting me know.

At least someone is using the search option...or spending WAAYY too much time reading archives
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by willyd View Post
    hi i am a single man and i am looking to go to hedo 3, the nude doesnt bother me. in fact i used to go to big beach and little beach in maui. they are also nude. any way i am not sure if this will be my vacation of the year if couples is what the resort is about. Single vacations that i have looked at are no wheere neer as fun looking as any of the hedo's. i worry about the other vacations that no one is really that connected befor and after the vacations like this place. like a large family or large group of friends. YA know what i mean. HELP
    One more thing what does DIF stand for???
    As far as the fun factor is concerned, it doesn't matter if you are single or part of a couple...going when there are group takeovers is always the best time to go to Hedo. Regarding your comment is it about couples...if you are really on a hook-up mission, the answer is yes. If your focus is to get laid, you better bring a date and a personality - group takeover or not.