Thread: Nude side: Beach and Pool question...

Nude side: Beach and Pool question...

What if you are a Hedo virgin and have never been naked in front of strangers and not yet comfortable with being fully undressed. Is it okay if you leave your bikini bottoms on; or will you be asked get naked or leave?

Quote Originally Posted by ready4newfun View Post
    What if you are a Hedo virgin and have never been naked in front of strangers and not yet comfortable with being fully undressed. Is it okay if you leave your bikini bottoms on; or will you be asked get naked or leave?
    This question has been asked so many times on this board. If you search the threads, you will find hundreds of answers.

Le Ann

"Life is Too Short.....Party and Dance Naked!"

Go to the nude area in the evening and jump in the tub or pool...soon you will feel like it is the natural thing to be doing.
    R & G

If you don't want to take off your bikini bottoms, then stick with the clothing-optional Quad Pool. If you want to go to the Nude Pool, then take them off.
    Nude means Nude.

As stated start with the quad, until you feel comfortable with taking them off.
    But as you will read many times, its best to just jump in feet first naked, you will never look back.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

You'll feel more uncomfortable with clothes on (even just bottoms) on the nude side where everyone else is buck naked, than you would if you just took them off and got naked with the rest of us!

Really, the discomfort of "getting" naked only lasts about 30 seconds and there is absolutely no discomfort in "being" naked. Hard to explain, but you'll see that the build up in your mind now is making much more of things than they actually are when you're at Hedo.

"Are You Feeling Hedo's Mojo Yet?"
    Hedonism II, April 21-28, 2012
    mo@hedomojo.com

Thumbs up

The more you wear, the more they stare....

Get naked, get in the pool, get a drink, have fun...

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

I've seen the security folks come around and tell people that they have to disrobe if they're going to stay on the nude side. In one case, the woman was not willing to disrobe and consequently was directed to the Quad Pool. She and her husband left and we didn't see them again at the nude pool.

My wife was very shy the first time we went and after seeing all the people naked she was comfortable within an hour tops. remeber no one is going to judge at all. Once you do it you will feel so relieved and excited.

Hedo Virgins

As most others have said you can start at the quad and get your "feet" wet and then move to the nude side. Most likely you will be told by security or even someone else to take it off or leave. You will get more stares and looks having clothing or partial clothing on than if you are totally nude.

If you feel up to it...just jump right in...in a few minutes you won't even notice that you are nude.

Most important thing is to have a good time and enjoy yourself.

Hedo here we come May 2 - 9, 2009
    May 2nd to 9th....can't wait

my wife and i were virgins 2 years ago. when we arrived they took us on a tour of the resort. when we reached the nude area i was looking at the ground and trying not to blush. the people jusped up and invited us to join them as though we had been friends forever. that broke the ice and made us feel really welcomed and we returned within a couple of hours and have never looked back. going back in March for trip #3. nicest people that you could possibly meet. as they say it is the people that make it what it is.

Our first trip, I was not sure if I was going to get nekkid. My wife went topless but that was it. We met up with some great people and finally took it all off one night but still was not sure about during the day time. After the trip, I regretted it until we went back again the next year and this time as soon as we got there, we went over to the nude side and never looked back. Now when we are there it feels strange to have clothes on. Trust me, from a guy who was extremely shy about that, the first time you do it you will never look back.
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

The best suggestion we can offer is just unpack and get comfortable... If you cant, just get up early and go for a swim nude in the quad ... most likely you will be the only one there besides the pool attendant and he wont even give you a second look. You will never look back
    We were always taught to share... how well we learned that lesson
    March Madness at Hedo III ...March 14 - 21, 2010. Come join the FUN

March Madness at Hedo IIIhttp://www.4hedonism.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3336&dateline=1194822  307
Your Current Signature Picture
    March Madness Yahoo Group

My advice would be to just head to the nude pool with a towel, grab a lounge, drop the towel onto the lounge and lie down. The only time anyone looks at you there is when you have clothes ON!

I remember the feeling the first time....awkward, dread, wondering what will happen...well, the sky doesn't fall, and no one notices...in less than 5 minutes, you will wonder what those clothes are all about! You will find the nicest, most wonderful people at Hedo. You will soon se that being naked makes the best friends that you will ever have! You won't think anything about it the next time, you will be shedding clothes as you head toward the pool!