Thread: Booking my trip this week

Thumbs up Booking my trip this week

Hey!
    I'm going to be graduating from college this spring (yeah!) and my sister and I are planning on going to Jamaica as a present to me. I am undecided on whether to stay at Hedo II or III? We are both young, single and looking to have a good time and get the most out of Jamaica. Which has the most going on and the least amount of couples? Also, I wanted to know if there are personal touguides you can hire from either of the hotels? We want to visit the Bob Marley museum although we hear it is in Kingston, an area we wouldn't be too happy going by ourselves. what's the best thing to do?

Both hotels have a tourdesk where you can arrange things like that (there is a Bob Marley one).

However many of these trips could take a day to complete, so you'd be missing a day of Hedo fun.

Its hard to recommend a resort without knowing your plans. Going by my couple years of listening to opinions, and my own observations, I can state:

Hedo II tends to be wilder, but both resorts can get wild if a large group is there (and by wild I mean public sex, swinging, crazy partying).

H3 is newer, has better amenities, better food.

Some say there are more young people at H3, others say the opposite. I think it depends on the week.

No matter which resort you go to, booking with a group will save you money (if you can find one that goes at the same time). We're personally going with a group May 7th-14th.

As for Singles V. Couples. There will always be more single guys than single girls, so if thats why you asked I don't think you need to worry.

However, in my experience, the younger single guys (and indeed the younger people in general) tend to stay on the prude side. Where no fun happens. They are not as comfortable with their bodies. There are of course exceptions (my wife and I are both young).

What I'm trying to say is that on the nude side the single guys might be too old for you (mostly) and on the prude side you'd have no fun.

But again, it varies based on the week. My recommendation would be to find a group that appeals to you, as what groups are there will have the largest impact on the visitor makeup. Or maybe go to Hedo 3 during one of the Playboy weeks (those weeks may attract more singles).
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Hey you know you could easily get one or three of those young prude men drunk and bring them over to the nude side. Or at least to the quad where clothing is optional... then work your/their way over to the nude where it is definitely more fun. I did notice (the one day we actually walked over to the prude side) that there were people younger than me (gasp!) there lol. Oh the fun they were missing. No one should worry about their body that it hinders their fun aka nekkidness! Hey perhaps you and your sister could become nude recruiters lol.
    I think Chris said the rest!