Thread: questions about travel agent autheticity

questions about travel agent autheticity

castaway travel giving me 200 dollars more than the sunset travel for the same deal.
    anyone know anything or ever used this agency called sunset travel at scottsdale arizona and the quote i got from debbie who is virginia based.
    thank you all for info in advance.

Registered User hedovirgins2009's Avatar
    There is a thread going in Jamaica/Travel forum on this site. I used vacationstoremember.com Julie was able to match any offer anyone else gave me. She was very quick in her responses. I have not yet taken my trip, but so far very pleased.

My husband and I are a host couple with Castaways. Castaways has a great reputation.

There are MANY great travel agents out there.

First...always try to take your other prices back to the travel agent you prefer to use to see if they can match it. I don't know if Castaways does this but it's certainly worth asking.

Second...try the online booking engine on the Castaways website. You can get a quote or book 24 hours a day...and generally the price is unbeatable.

Finally, despite being a great travel agent, some agents are not premier or top seller with certain resorts, like Castaways is with Superclubs. This gives you certain priveleges like the no-bump clause if the resort is full. Be very careful...some agents will tell you this is true if you book through them but it's not always the case, even if you book directly through Superclubs. Agents like Castaways are truly first on the no-bump list.

Plus consider the benefits if you can travel through a sponsored group trip where you have a representative from your travel agent on site...this helps with a lot of potential issues that may arise.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

We used Debbie for our trip this NYE. All I can say she was great and very prompt as well very helpful. This is our first visit to Hedo III and she was very pleasent to deal with. She looked for the best price for us and her communication skills are great. At the end the price matter, but service is as important. I would recommand Debbie as an agent. By the way we didn't know Debbie prior to this trip, so our recommandation is based on first time experience and a great one. Good luck
    M&Z