Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wild Womens Week - November, 2005

Wild Womens Week - November, 2005

Ok, I'll start the thread. We're making our second trip to Hedo III, November 5 - 12, 2005 as part of the Wild Womens Group.

We made our first trip last October, and happened to be there when Denny P's group was there. They were a fun bunch and we would have considered that group for our return, but the Wild Womens Group seemed a better match for us.

Robert at Wild Women Vacations (http://www.wildwomenvacations.com/vacations.htm) was really helpful, and looks like they have some special events for the group.

We spent 6 days at Hedo in October, and took one day trip on the Blue Mountain Bicycle tour http://www.bmtoursja.com/

Although this tour takes you away from Hedo for about 12 hours it was a blast and we got to see a lot more of the island including a coffee plantation. Highly Recommended!

My advice to first timers to Hedo; 'SLIPPERY WHEN WET!'. Most of the complex is tile, and it gets real slippery. Remember this, and enjoy your vacation.

Hedo was like the best party I ever went to and it lasted 24 hours a day. We're already booked and have our plane tickets.

Anyone else attending that week that wants to get acquainted before we leave, please post.

See ya in 268 days!!!
    Don & Dar

Wild womens week Nov 5 - 12

Hello

We will be attending that week also. We made the reservations already but have not booked the air as of yet. We are really looking forward to it. We have been to H2 three times, but this will be our first trip to H3. Havent been back there in 7 or 8 years, cant remember exactly, so we are very excited. I know it is a long way off right now so the wait is going to tough. We have never been with a group before but decided to give it a try as the wild womens group sounded like fun! We have had the trip booked since Nov, and have already been checking the boards but didnt think that there would be anybody that was going that week that would be on here soon. Send us a message and we will have to chat some before then.

Joel & Kelly

Grand Rapids huh? Small world (we're in Lansing, but going in May though).
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Hi we was with the wild women group in Nov. not sure if we remeber you guys but sure I would. We are going this May to. We have been with robert for a few years now he has allways helped us out if we have a problem.
    We started our on group last May but we are a sister group to the wild womens looking forward to the trip. We have been going in May and Nov the last few years but , not sure right now if we will make the Nov trip this year, But you never know.

Carolyn
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

Carolyn we didn't go in November of 2004, we went in October! We are going in November of 2005, this year! So you wouldn't have seen us last November (unless of course someone had shot some videos and they were playing them in the rooms).

But since you're a seasoned "Wild Woman' perhaps you can help with two concerns we have:

1.) I've read travel reports the the 'Wild Women's' group is great, but the November trip is the least fun. It seems the May and August trips were favored in some of the posts we've read.

2.) The 'Kinks of The Carribean' are there the same week in November. After speaking with Robert about this and it's not as much as a concern. I certainly don't mind them doing there thing, and it might be fun from the side lines, but it's not really our thing. Any thoughts about that?

Thanks Carolyn.
    Don & Dar

Hi Don & Dar,
    I think maybe the Nov group is a little smaller than the other groups. I have found the May group to be more fun myself.
    It could be that the kinks are at hedo in Nov. but we have never had a problem with it. When we book in Nov most of the time is so that we will be at hedo at the same time as the kinks. And your right it is fun to see from the side lines. But some people may be put off with that. I hope this helps.

Carolyn
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

57 days and counting!!!

Am I the Only One Counting the days?????

Don & Dar

Don & Dar

A friend of mine's Uncle has a van for transport around Ochos Rios. Anyone interested in a day trip mid week? Let me know, without commitment and I'll get more info.

I was thinking perhaps Duns River Falls, Ochos Rios and maybe a little off the beaten path. Maybe Tues, Wed or Thurs.

Let me know if you have any interest at all and I'll get the details. I'll let you know the specifics when we get to Hedo, and then we can commit/plan.
    Don & Dar

19 more days to go

Oh I hope everyone is getting as excited as I am
    I think a trip mid week would be great

See ya soon

We will be there from Nov.8 - 13, and we are looking forward to the trip. However, with numerous hurricanes this year we are concerned about hurricane damage. Is report available detailing how bad Jamaica or H3 was hit by Wilma or other hurricanes?

Last year Ivan had come through about a month before we arrived. It was a more significant hurricane to Jamaica than anything that they've had this year. You could see hurrican damage along the roads, and it devistated their banana crop. I think it also caused some beach erosion at Hedo which was why the boardwalk was closed for repairs while we were there.

Other than that there was nothing else I would consider effecting our stay.

Wilma, is already past Jamaica and it didn't become a hurricane till it was west and north. Also, Runaway Bay is on the opposite side of the island, so I doubt there is any problems.

Still counting, 16 days to go!!!
    Don & Dar

12 days and counting woo hoo

I hope it warmer there then it is here right now.
    still need ideas for P J party any thoughts??

Less is Best!!!!!

11 days...

I hope it warmer there then it is here right now.
    still need ideas for P J party any thoughts??[/QUOTE]
    Don & Dar

Sounds good

thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast