Thread: Question re: nude pool and beach

Question re: nude pool and beach

We have never been to Hedo before but are arriving on the 29th. We have been to nude beaches in Croatia and Naxos. I go nude but my wife only goes topless because she is sensitive to a scar in the nether regions. Will that be a problem?

Blog Entries
    First of all, any scar is of no issue at all at Hedo, but it is a requirement at the nude pool and beach to be completely nude.

Seriously, her worrying about a scar at Hedo is completely unnecessary. The only way to stand out at Hedo is to wear clothes (lol)...

Tell her to enjoy herself and not to have any concerns.

PS. If you are going to H3, there is the quad pool where clothing is optional. She can do whatever she wants there, but the nude pool rules are nude only.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

JA, you are technically correct. But if a lady is having her monthly visitor, there is no issue with her wearing bottoms. In our 3 trips we saw a few ladies with bottoms and there was no problem. Now Irrislord, JA is also spot on when he says, don't worry about a scar.........we have seen people with complete body lifts, and they are completely nude. Why not ??????? No one stares, cause no one cares...............
    When you get back from Hedo, reality just slaps you in the forhead............we miss Hedo 2

We were their in August. Men must go nude women are allowed to have bottoms on.

Blog Entries
    I have yet to see this allowed on my 3 trips to H3, but if others have seen it slip through the cracks, I guess it could go either way. A simple call, or email to SuperClubs will firm up the case either way.

It shouldn't matter once she gets there... she will feel so comfortable amongst the Hedo-ers, she will forget she has a scar at all.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

In my experience, you can't count on the "rules" being enforced, or not, from one week to the next. In my 10 trips I have seen the " nude only on the nude side" vigeriously enforced, and at times, not enforced at all.

So, IMO, you need to be ready to go with the flow, once you are there. The good thing about H3 vs H2, is you do have the option of the Quad C/O pool.

As far as the scar issue goes, everyone has there own body image, usually much more critical than how others see them, myself included.

Those things just don't matter at Hedo, and until you go, you really can't know how true that is.
    Last edited by nekkidpirate; 12-16-2008 at 09:18 AM.
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-

Desires Pearl-
    Apr 2013

Registered User airborne&Grmnbc's Avatar
    We were there in June and met a lady who kept her bottoms on (due to modesty) until her last full day there. once she did drop her drawers she realized it was no big deal and really regretted not doing it to start with. I think it mostly depends on the crowd there. As others have said we've also been when nude was enforced. Either way I hope your wife will realize that a scar at Hedo is nothing to be ashamed of or worry about.

My wife and I seem to be collecting scars, lol. Just proves we've survived another year!
    SUCKS!
    21-28 Nov. 14. Spanksgiving Week!!

As said by others, no one judges anybody at hedo, go relax, get nekid and enjoy you will have a great time
    Lets get nekid with boots on

Hedonism II Nov 2007
    Hedonism II Nov 2008
    Hedonism II Mar 2011
    Hedonism II Nov 22 -Dec 1

Quote Originally Posted by Irishlord View Post
    We have never been to Hedo before but are arriving on the 29th. We have been to nude beaches in Croatia and Naxos. I go nude but my wife only goes topless because she is sensitive to a scar in the nether regions. Will that be a problem?
    Put her mind at ease with the Hedo folks, they are the least critical group that we have ever met or seen in our 2 trips to H3.

Our 1st trip, in '07, I was not able to enjoy a lot of the activities there because I had a rapidly deteriorationg hip at 41 yrs old. I suffered with it until it was no longer an option. I had it replaced July of this year and was at Hedo in November of this year sporting a big 6 inch (SCAR) that was quite a stand out. But hey, I knew I would be returning to the best vacation place we had ever been to, so I was not even the least bit concerned about the folks there being judgemental.

What I am about to write is true and kinda hard to explain:
    When the clothes come off so does the baggage that all of us, myself included, tend to carry around day to day. The things that tend to make us critical, judgemental, rude, selfish, etc., all this seems to melt away with our clothes. It is a journey into the physce of our minds. Kinda like how we act different if we know we are being recorded on a camera or when we get out of our comfort zone.

Will wearing a bottom be a problem??, it depends on the crowd and the enforcement at that time. Nothing at Hedo is 100 % consistent.
    You will draw more attention to yourself by being on the nude side with clothes on.

There will always be judgemental people in the world just as there will always be idiots, rudeness, biggots, racists, etc. Always has been, always will.
    At Hedo, you will find they are very few and far in between.

I know a lot of people think "Utopia" and believe that none of this should exist. But have they ever really ask themselves, this question:
    If it were not for these problems in our lives, many people would have never risen above them. And rising above it all makes all of us better/stronger people.
    I do not see them "as problems" but as "a challenge".

Now go out there and have the best Vacation ever or I will cast judgement and a butt load of criticism on you.
    [U]GOOD FRIENDS - GOOD WHISKEY [/U]& GOOD LOVIN' - NEED I SAY MORE

I was watching "Ellen" today...Kate Winslet was on talking about her new movie where there is some significant nudity. Ellen asked if that didn't freak her out...and Kate replied no, it was actually quite refreshing and that the rest of the world needs to see that these actors are not perfect either.

She said "i'm a woman who's had two children and my body doesn't look like it did at 19".

interesting that even high powered people are self conscious as well.

Yeah, but Kate Winslet has that sexy English accent to fall back on...now that I think about it, maybe Mrs. Irishlord does too.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

I may be the lady airborne&Grmnbc were talking about in their reply. Last year in June was our first trip to Hedo II (for our 10th Anniversary), and we booked a room on the prude side. The only thing I regret is not shedding all of my clothes soonder. We ventured over to the nude side, and I finally shed my bottoms the last two days of our trip. I was so comfortable there, we are booking a jacuzzi room, oceanview room on the NUDE beach for our 11th Anniversary trip. You will find the people at Hedo II are the most welcoming and non-judgemental (is that a word?) people you will ever meet.

Just beware...once you go to Hedo II you will be hooked for life and greatly suffer from DIF!!

Hello, airborne&Grmnbc - hope to see you next year!!

Never know how the rules might be enforced.

We were at Hedo II a couple years ago and had headed to the hot tub on the nude side for a little relaxation after dinner and the Piano Bar. I noticed there was a guy in the tub who had his trunks on and laughed and said to my wife, "I thought this was the nude side" She soon disapeered under the water and came back up with that pair of trunks and tossed them out of the tub.