Thread: Exhibitionism and Dancing

Exhibitionism and Dancing

My wife and I have been to Desire, Cancun twice and loved every minute of it. The only thing we wish were different was the tolerance of 'overt sexual behavior' and the dance floor in the disco.

One of our fantasies is to have sex on the beach on broad daylight with others around/watching. I know the 'official policy' is against that, but how strict is this policy at Hedo? Also, is it more accepted/tolerated at II vs III?

Our other question is how large are the dance floors? Desire has a small round wooden platform (maybe 10' accross) that is elevated about a foot. To top it off there are 2 poles in the middle which are great for the show, but really suck when everyone is dancing; otherwise you have to dance on the threadbare carpet surrounding the "stage". Which Hedo (II or III) has better dance floor?

Finally, with regard to exhibitionism, I have read that the quad rooms are the best (by the clothing optional pool?). Is this limited to the first floor? Also, I read something about mirrors and windows by the tubs for viewing pleasure (to outside voyeurs?). Which rooms are these in and can anyone provide more info on them?

Thanks and Happy Tanning!

Come to H3 March 6-11. :-). I have friends that will be there that know the sex police and get the inside scoop on what will be tolerated. It changes daily from my experience.

From my experience, the showers all have windows. I personally have enjoyed shows and been the show. Those were in Ocean view rooms. I seem to recall the quad rooms are the same. I'm staying on the quad this year and hope to test the show capability of them.

Have seen sex on the beach during the day at Hedo2 but more of it on floating rafts in the ocean and on the floating platform in the ocean.Hedo 2 does not have quad rooms only nude side or prude side.The dance floor at Hedo2 is big enough for plenty of people to dance at the same time and has a stripper pole on a raised stage in the front of the room.There are lots of places to have sex where people can watch and if you pick out of the way spots you normally won't be bothered by security.We did see a blow job in the nude pool interupted by security but thats the first time in five years we have seen them stop something.Have a great vacation which ever Hedo you choose!!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Hedo II vs Hedo III

Thanks for the responses. Is the dance floor (disco) at Hedo III pretty good size also?

dance floor

the dance floor at H3 is a decent size, we actually fucked right on the dance floor with about 60 or more people cheering us on.

The dance floor at H3 has plenty of room and have never seen it too crowded. It also has a disco cage where sexy ladies go in and dance. H3's disco is a great place for all kinds of action!!

The dance floors at both H2 and H3 are good size. There are also benches around the sides of them which can be used for sitting, lap dances, or...whatever . H2 has an elevated stage with a stripper pole, while H3 has an elevated area with a disco cage. PJ night is the most crowded night in the disco- sometimes it is downright packed in there. Otherwise, there is usually plenty of room to dance and have a great time!

"Are You Feeling Hedo's Mojo Yet?"
    Hedonism II, April 21-28, 2012
    mo@hedomojo.com