Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Caucasian men...how many of you find black women attractive?

You never brought that sexy wife back to introduce her to us Blue. But we admired her from across the room a few times. Your a lucky man.
    P + j....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I am especially attracted to Black Women. I wasn't before I met my S/O of 6 years. Of course I had my occasional fantasy about famous ones. Lauryn Hill was the first....Damn. Anyway, once I went Black, I never went back. Oh and I have dreams about EHB every once in a while. How you doin'?
    SexInVegas
    www.SexInVegas.com
    HEDO III, I miss you...

Couldn't Resist

This is a topic near and dear to my heart, or rather the topic of the topic is lol..

Have always loved black woman, don't know why, but I'm not arguing it. I can remember Janet on Different Strokes and thinking she was the most beautiful girl I'd seen!!!

As for comparing between white and black, that's not gonna be possible cause I haven't been with a white girl since 1992!!!

Cheers to all the nubian princesses out there!!! I am watching! lol

Blog Entries

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SexInVegas View Post
    Oh and I have dreams about EHB every once in a while.
    You are too much SIV! LOL Thanks for the, much needed, smile today.

~EHB~

Quote Originally Posted by EHB View Post
    You are too much SIV! LOL Thanks for the, much needed, smile today.
    Funny part is, you think I'm joking baby
    SexInVegas
    www.SexInVegas.com
    HEDO III, I miss you...

I'm color/race blind. I have been attracted to women of all nationalities/shapes/sizes.

I am a white man and I am married to a woman who is white/black/American Indian.
    Northwest Pup & Kitten
    Looking forward to our first visit to Hedo III
    (We don't swing - just FYI.)

Ok I confess...I too have a bit of a 'thing' for [fuller figured] black women - something about it just sends me wild - so gorgeous and skin like black silk...SO attractive.

But then I suppose in fairness I like any colour so long as she has nice full curves

Thanks for the wonderful comment about black women.
    Last edited by Najestyk; 05-29-2009 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Wrong message

Austin TX, just south of St. louis and slightly north of Negril
    First I have to say that I read the response by Najestyk first and decided that I needed to read the entire thread to try to get some sort of perspective as to the flow of this topic. I will say that I am a white woman, married to a black man for nearly 10 years. I am attracted to women that are black, brazilian, latin, white, european....or perhaps just easier to say I'm attracted to a person not a color. I am disheartened that the make up of our relationship was generalized as it was: According to the post I am fat, trashy, nasty, and trailerpark worthy and he is controlling and only with me for my money. In real life, I am a size 3....far from trashy, not nasty (ok, sometimes I'm a nastyl little girl ) and have never lived in or near a trailer park. Gary, in real life is about as far from controlling as a man could be and the bread winner of our family. I guess the joke is on Gary cuz I didn't come with a trust fund which would also contradict the fact that he wanted me because I'm from a trailer park. Don't know many rich folks that live there.

I think this thread was merely asking for opinions as to whether or not white guys find colored women attractive, it's just unfortunate that it had to slip over into the racist realm.

Peace Out!
    Lora
    GARY N LORA

BOSOM BUDDIES
    Feb 20 - Mar 1, 2014
    Nov 1-8, 2014

Sounds racist to me. How offensive can you get? If you don't think you were being offensive, replace black men with white men and white women with Haitian American women in your post. I'm not a white woman, but I'm appalled that someone would say this. How disappointing.
    d

Quote Originally Posted by Najestyk View Post
    Thanks for the wonderful comment about black women. As an Hatian American (Black women) I have never found white guys dating material. I am a very strong women and I need a strong man who will not let my ego push him around. I have never dated outside my race and don't really plan too but my brother is married to a white women and I have found that some are worthless. Look at this senerio for a second. When a white guy dates a black women she is intellegent, smart and attractive but a black male will date the trashest white women he can find fat, nasty and looks like she stepped out of a trailer park (The women white men don't want). I am not racist but I feel that white men have the advantage because they can distinguish what is good and what is bad. Black men only date white women because they can control them and their money. Many will not admit it but it is very clear in those relationships.
    Hedo 2, March 15-23 with the HedoAmigos

If I am referring to you sorry don't know you. I am not racist I am just REAL calling it like I see it. I don't know you so please don't get offended if it sounds like you. I live in the south and that's just what I see. If you are a size three that's better than the size 27 I see them with. If you notice talking about my sister in law it does not pretain to you. One in a million luck up and hit the jack pot, so carry on no hard feeling toward you at all. Come down here and get a good dose of what's going on you will see what I see. I hope you understand that I am really sorry if I offended you. I just hate to see these lazy thug use women in general and that's what it about. I just really wish THESE white women here could see that. I am also 29 yrs old and I think we may live in two different worlds. The south will never change and white women from trailer parks seem to attract THESE dead beat THUGS because of low self-esteem and then they use them. Sorry if I offended you I don't think I worded the post right at all.

I am white male and i'm very attracted to black women. Hey EHB, i noticed we have the same birthday(6-1). Have a Happy Birthday! and many more. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Najestyk View Post
    Thanks for the wonderful comment about black women. As an Hatian American (Black women) I have never found white guys dating material. I am a very strong women and I need a strong man who will not let my ego push him around. I have never dated outside my race and don't really plan too but my brother is married to a white women and I have found that some are worthless. Look at this senerio for a second. When a white guy dates a black women she is intellegent, smart and attractive but a black male will date the trashest white women he can find fat, nasty and looks like she stepped out of a trailer park (The women white men don't want). I am not racist but I feel that white men have the advantage because they can distinguish what is good and what is bad. Black men only date white women because they can control them and their money. Many will not admit it but it is very clear in those relationships.
    Sorry, but I must agree with DezelnSteve. Your statements here are very racist. Perhaps you don't see it that way, but we're telling you, that's exactly how you're coming across. VERY racist. You are making gross generalizations about both men & women, black & white. Not cool.

There are plenty of white men who are strong and won't let any woman's ego (regardless of race/color) push them around. There are also plenty of white women I've seen with black men who are nowhere near 'trashy' or from a trailer park.

Some white women are 'worthless' huh? Well, the same can be said about any race of woman.

It sounds to me like your predefined ideas about how certain races/colors are will keep you from ever discovering how incorrect you are. It also sounds like the issue is more where you live & not the race/color of people.
    Northwest Pup & Kitten
    Looking forward to our first visit to Hedo III
    (We don't swing - just FYI.)

You can count me in. I prefer black women for a multitude of reasons, not excluding all the curves in the right places. I can't help it, I'm a sucker for boobs and bubble butts. Of course women of all races can qualify. I love 'em so much I've been happily married to a black woman for over 12 yrs...anniversary was last Saturday. Chris of Colorful Couples going down July 20-28. We want all races to join us.

I will go ahead and avoid the brewing controversy here and just address the initial post...
    I for one find many black women to be very pretty. Also, as your average white guy (very average) I can say that there are times I have found every ethnicity of woman attractive. So much goes beyond skin color that it is hardly worth mentioning a woman's "color". I do truly find some black women aesthetically pleasing, just as I find some asian, hispanic, caucasian, etc... attractive as well. I have found that, however outwardly beautiful someone may appear on the surface, when some people open their mouths they turn instantly ugly. Attitude, self esteem, sense of humor, and just plain being NICE carry weight that goes far beyond what the eye sees.
    Just my 2 cents-
    Nick (and the sultry Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast