Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Caucasian men...how many of you find black women attractive?

Caucasian men...how many of you find black women attractive?

More and more I am seeing caucasian men who are either dating, in a relationship or are married to black women. I find it astonishing because for so long it seemed that caucasian men didn't seem to see us as relationship material but over the last twenty years things have changed tremendously. Not that I against it; I think it is beautiful. (As all loving relationships are.) What I want to know is: How many caucasin men on the Hedo forum are attracted to black women and why:male? I know that at Hedo racism is not a factor but I am just curious to hear your thoughts.

Blog Entries
    What the hell... I'll jump first.

In the interest of not watering this interesting subject down with PCness... Let's just talk frankly.

As a white guy who grew up in the south, I can tell you that when I was a teenager/college years age guy, salt and pepper only went together on the dinner table. There was no brutal racist feelings aspect, it was just something that simply wasn't done.

As time went by, black guys with white girls started to crop up here and there. Nobody made scenes about it, but it was highly frowned upon and I am certain that many daughters were removed from a fair share of their parents' wills. Yes... it was that frowned upon.

At the time...late 80's/early 90's, the only couples of mixtue were black guys with white girls. Seeing a white guy with a black girl was unheard of (again... where I came from).

To this day, it's still pretty rare, but seeing it now doesn't catch my attention like it used to. I don't think white guys pair up with black girls ("relationship wise") as well as the other way around. Not sure why, but there must be a reason. I would be happy if someone that knows could shed some light.

Now, to answer your question, I would not be interested (to the best of my knowledge), in a "relationship" with a black girl, simply because I think the dynamic differences in culture would cause tension eventually, if not quickly. This would not be the result of anything more than cultural differences. I am hard enough to live with as it is... God forbid you throw deep rooted cultural tendencies into the mix (lol)...

The rest of your specific question was would I be attracted to a black girl and why. I can answer that pretty quick with a "hell yes I would be."

I am not going down the "I like big butts and I can not lie" road, but the truth is, I like the shape of most black girls' body as a whole. They are more curvy, more voluptuous, more muscular and toned overall. Some of you will wonder how I can put toned and curvy in the same sentence. Well, just because baby got back... doesn't mean there ain't muscle under it (lol)...

In general, (in my opinion), black girls start with an advantage right out of the gate in the "beauty of physique" category. It's in the genes of the race. My hat's off to em...
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 12-13-2008 at 01:22 PM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

as for me the over all criteria is warm to the touch.... have found race has no bearing on the physical.... as I once heard from somewhere "once you've seen one naked you pretty much want to see them all naked"......

Sam

Blog Entries
    I disagree. Race plays a HUGE role in physical characteristics. You can argue that every race has every type/build/shape, which is true, BUT, there are certain things that each race has a more common than not abundance of.

South American (Brazilian in particular) are bountiful in the booty, as are most black girls.
    NOTE: May I clarify to those unfamiliar with me, When I say "girls" instead of women/ladies etc... it's a total compliment. Girls is sexier to me. End of clarification...

Oriental women are flatter chested, Black women have fuller lips. European women have larger nose and facial features and the list goes on. It's pretty unfair to not give any particular race it's well deserved dues.

Before I get bashed for the nose comment... My wife is of European decent and I LOVE her larger facial features, so don't come after me (lol)...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

no bash intended... where you see reason for difference I see reason for beauty... it is a pleasure purely erotic and sensual that the differences make... the experience is not singular but mutual.... and I find lust intoxicating... women are beautiful in all shapes and forms....

Sam

Blog Entries
    No bash taken at all... I was just stating that while your open mindedness allows "you" to see no differences, there are in fact... differences in physical attributes. Instead of seeing apples as oranges to be fair to all, I choose to throw props where they are well deserved.

How insulting would it be, NOT to give Sweeden kudos for the hot blonde???

Blog Entries
    I would post my opinion, but I am not a Caucasian male. DAMN!

~EHB~

Blog Entries
    Well, you could tell us what you would think if you WERE one... and why you would feel that way.

This should be good folks...

I don't even look at race as a factor. There are so many other things to worry about when in a relationship. I have dated someone from just about every race, and race was always to least of my issues. I have never sought out to "date a white woman" or an indian woman, or any race of woman. I have always thought it best to find the woman that best compliments me. I am attracted to physical features, not skin tone per se. Just my 2 cents.

FYI: I am a black man married to a white woman

It seems to me that whites and blacks have very different experiences when growing up in America (of course this is a generalization). I don't think that is the same of blacks in England and that is why there is a lot higher percentage of interracial couples there.

I am black British married to an English man.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    Well, you could tell us what you would think if you WERE one... and why you would feel that way.

This should be good folks...
    I will not hijack the thread... No matter how tempting. (You know it is J!) I will reply on the
    Interracial Hookups? thread.

~EHB~

Blog Entries
    Ok, the original post asked if white men found black women attractive. I being a white man, can absolutely say yes!!!!! I love black women! I tend to be attracted to darker women. I love hispanic women (I am married to one). I love all women of course, but I am definitely attracted to black women.

And, as far as a relationship would go, race does not matter. I really do not care what other people think. I think as the older I get, the less I care about others opinions. I live my life for myself. I try and treat everyone with respect and do not believe that race should matter. I was raised in the south and have lived here almost my entire life. My parents were born and raised in the south, also. Yes, I was raised with prejudices, but have overcame them with maturity and openmindedness (is that a word?).

Black women, you are gorgeous and sexy! And, most of all, hot!!!!!!

Blue

i do

Ok, i normally stay out of most question and answers but i have to say i have a "thing" for black women.Now i also have a thing for all women but as long as we "click" i would never have a problem dating a black women, i don't really care what others think as it is my life and my choice, i just find them intriguing!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Quote Originally Posted by ready4newfun View Post
    More and more I am seeing caucasian men who are either dating, in a relationship or are married to black women. I find it astonishing because for so long it seemed that caucasian men didn't seem to see us as relationship material but over the last twenty years things have changed tremendously. Not that I against it; I think it is beautiful. (As all loving relationships are.) What I want to know is: How many caucasin men on the Hedo forum are attracted to black women and why:male? I know that at Hedo racism is not a factor but I am just curious to hear your thoughts.
    I'd have to say I don't limit what makes a woman attractive to a color. So it's more a question of have I even found a black woman attratctive? And the answer would be yes of course I have. And I'm not just talking about the fantasies I have about Halle Berry. I do have to admit I have more of a weakness for Asian women though.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast