Thread: Hello...

Hello...

Having been lurking (poor choice of word really given the context? anyway....hopefully you know what I meant) around on here on and off for a while to gether info etc, I keep being confronted with a note saying "Hello blackb1ade,
    Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.
    "
    ...so, since my wife and I have just [finally!!] taken the plunge and booked our first Hedo2 trip - using the excuse of it being our 10th wedding anniversary in Sept 09 :-) - here I am - so hello.

We are SO excited about it and it's months away yet!!!!

Been talking about it for quite a few years now, just never really had the opportunity really before, but now that both kids are at school and we have willing parents able to cover easily - nows our chance!

I bought Chris Santilli's 'Naked Truth' book a few years ago and have found it to be very useful - along with lots of other peoples testimonials/stories etc. [we have discovered that we would be classified as 'Library people' according to one members system mentioned in the book!]

I guess Sept is a bit of a gamble with the weather (hurricane?!!), but hopefully we'll get lucky. We chose Sep for a few reasons, firstly it IS our anniversary, plus the kids will be back into school after the summer and finally it's supposed to be the quietest month - given we're first timers we both felt that'd be a more comfortable intro. - given neither of us have ANY intention of hanging on the prude side much - the whole point is the nudity for us (kinda naughty but fun sort of thing I suppose - everyone possibly has different expectations/triggers).

I'm a little concerned about sunburn (given I'm actually Scots, so genetically allergic to hot sun...) but hopefully will venture out of the shade by the end of the week ;-)

Anyway - enough rambling, bloody months to go yet, just saying hi for now, seems like a great community which is very reassuring.

Cheers
    Ash and Julie

You will have a blast,there are lots of places for getting shade on the nude side with the trees along the beach and also the nude pool bar gives shade.Take lots of sunscreen and take insulated mugs so you don't have to keep making trips back to the bar ,as the cups are really small ones that they serve the drinks in. Hope you have a great time and come back and tell us about it!!

Bill & Donna
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Thumbs up

Hi and welcome to the boards. As mentioned above the nude beach has tons of trees, you will be able to keep covered if need be. Try hitting some of those "Fake Bake" places before you get there to get a base coat, the sun can be very unforgiving if you are not prepared.

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Hi - thanks for the welcome and advice, much appreciated. As time goes by I'm sure I'll be back to ask about stuff I haven't managed to pick up on over the next few months (large insulated mug - noted!)

Cheers