Thread: Hedo Trip 03OCT-07OCT05

Hedo Trip 03OCT-07OCT05

My wife and I will be at Hedo from 03OCT05-07OCT05. Anyone else?

Oct 05

Hi Pirate
    Di and I will at Hedo 2, Oct-1 to Oct 8.

Sorry I didn't see your message. We are looking forward to a fantastic trip. I have a great toga costume in mind for my wife, Kelly. Have you guys been to HII before? Robert

Yes,weve been there before.This will be our second trip.We missed toga night last year, and we also have to figure out how to tie our toga's.But any way is good, because its all good at Hedo Is this your first time?

Tony And Di

Yes, it is our first time. Any helpful hints?

Well,we would say try not to pack alot of clothing.A good wrap around is nice!
    Its easy to put on and take off. We spent most of our day on the nude side,and when for what ever reason we had to go to the prude side,it was easy to put wrap around. Last year we wore swim suits the first three days till we just started wraping towels around us Also we would say after you check in at the front desk,and get your room,(if you have any reservations about being nude)Then head for the nude side and go into the pool and start talking with people.We would love to meet you guys when you get there.If you have any other questions,ill try to answer.
    Di is 47 y/o 5ft5 145pds,im 48 y/o 5ft8 170 pounds,we both look to be ten years younger then what we are,were from Maine,and were both looking forward to Hedo 2 come Oct

What about see-through, sheer, barely there clothing for the ladies in the restaurants at dinner? OK? Not OK?

You can wear pretty much anything that you want.But alot of women do wear see thru clothing with a thong for dinner.Its how far do you dare to go?Ladies wear alot of sexy outfits for dinner,its the chance to be bad and wear that outfit that one would never dare to wear back home.Alot of guys wear shorts and a tank top ,or hawwain shirt for dinner,some leave it open in the front.
    on pj night you can even be more dareing if you want,We saw women wearing nothing but a thong and tassels on there boobs, with high heels. Di wore a leapead spotted outfit that fit rather nice, and tight,the bottom of her butt was showing.lol
    Men seem to wear stuff like silk under wear stuff like that But when it comes to PJ night.Most every one is dressing to be dareing and sexy.LOLOL we even saw a dude wearing a silk dick that must have been two feet long! It was Hoot every one thought it was great! Its all about haveing a good time,and connecting with your loved one, and if you want meeting friendly people that are there to have a great time also. Most every one we met was very friendly and open.There are a feew singles there also ,mostly men but a feew women.

Hey Pirate... I will be there Oct. 3-9.... never been but can't wait to get there

We also can't wait! Only about 4 weeks to go! Just enough time to get our bodypaint, costumes, & fun clothes together.

We'll be back to H2 for our 2nd trip Oct 7 thru Oct 16. Seems like it's taking forever for these last few weeks to pass by.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...27&uid=3981187
    Bob n Cindy