Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Number of Nights

Number of Nights

Hello:

There is a special going on now that offers "purchase 4 nights get the 5th night free. Thus if I would buy 8 nights and get 2 nights free, "Are 10 nights in Hedo II to much."

10 nights is just perfect...we've done 14 in the past...kinda long and we get burned out, on the other hand sometimes 7 is too short...for a newbie it takes a couple of days to get into the swing of things and get acclimatized, vets may not have the same issue. For us 10 is the perfect number...not too long and not too short.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

We Like 14 So You Can Have A Chance To Tour Outside The Resort And Still Get In Plenty Of Fun!!!

Have to agree with Sabina and Scott,10 days is about perfect. We did 14 this year and it was a little much,we have done 12 and that was ok but that would be max for us and with the special 10 would be fine.

Bill & Donna
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

For myself, 10 days would be to much, if I could learn to moderate my behavior, I could probably do more than 7 days/nights, but after 10 trips, I know I cant/wont do that. I go full bore for the whole week , so by the time the week is ending, though Im sad to go, Im totally spent.

Other opinions will vary.
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-

Desires Pearl-
    Apr 2013

Registered User airborne&Grmnbc's Avatar
    10 is the most we've done and it was good. We were both just about ready for a reality check. But of course set in on the bus to the airport!
    SUCKS!
    21-28 Nov. 14. Spanksgiving Week!!

10 is perfect for us! We've done as many as 17 and as few as 4. We find 9 or 10 to be just right, especially if we're going when we know lots of people...just way too much partying! We also tend to stay 14 or 15 nights total in Jamaica so after H2 we stay at a quiet little place up on the cliffs in Negril to detox & relax & boy is that sweet!

Just remember to pace yourselves and that it is really okay to spend a little quiet time in your room if you need to!

Enjoy!

Liz
    Last edited by chrisandlizvt; 12-11-2008 at 10:03 AM. Reason: to add a reminder to pace yourself!
    Liz & Chris

We came back last month after 11 days at h3. It was great. I do wish we had some off resort back up plans when the weather kept us from the ocean. I think it is enough time to really get away.
    H3 October 27- November 6, 2008; Judi and Reason's birthday trip, it was a blast

We go for 10 days at Hedo 3, three days before the group to R&R and plan, then 7 days with the group... Then we escape for 3 or 4 days at Hedo 2 for our time to unwind some ... then its time to come home. 10 days is our limit before we need a change
    We were always taught to share... how well we learned that lesson
    March Madness at Hedo III ...March 14 - 21, 2010. Come join the FUN

March Madness at Hedo IIIhttp://www.4hedonism.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3336&dateline=1194822  307
Your Current Signature Picture
    March Madness Yahoo Group

We did 14 last time looking at 15 to 17 this time. Too much Hedo? Are you crazy? I'd live there if they'd let me(and I could afford it of course)

We have to agree with norcal we just did 14 and did not want to leave. I figure about 75,000 a year to live there
    Back at Delroy's November 16th to 26th for Spanksgiving

We just got back from 14 nights on Jan 1st. That was just right. We were sunned out, had drunk enough...actually had BEEN drunk enough. That is until we hit the subzero weather in Canada. I miss the sun and pool right now and it hasn't even been a week home!

Quote Originally Posted by sabinaandscott View Post
    10 nights is just perfect...we've done 14 in the past...kinda long and we get burned out, on the other hand sometimes 7 is too short...for a newbie it takes a couple of days to get into the swing of things and get acclimatized, vets may not have the same issue. For us 10 is the perfect number...not too long and not too short.
    I agree...I went there as a newbie for 4 nights and couldn't even remember nay of the days. I extended for another week and that was great...10 days seem to be perfect..

we concur...10 is perfect. we did 13 last year and it was too much, although we still wanted to stay lmao be advised, we are HARD party'ers (yes, we're bragging)...the type that go to bed drunk and wake up with a buzz and go straight to bloody marys...so 13 days was harder on us than it would be on most.
    Melissa & Patrick
    THE Hedo Ass Clowns
    12 Time Hedo Vets
    NEXT TRIP (13th): July 17-22, 2019
    "We don’t know how to put this, but we're kind of a big deal.
    People know us. We're very important. We have many
    leather-bound books and our home smells of rich mahogany.
    However, it also reeks of sex. When you leave, please close
    the door so you don't let the stank out!"
    24 Hour Emergency Service Available
    #bringbackthewaterslide

Blog Entries
    We went for 10 the first time and loved it!!! The second time we went for 6 and it went by way too fast! We have gone for 10 the last two times and think that is about right. Although, I could probably stay longer if I could afford it!!! The longer the better! ha ha Or, that is what my wife tell me???

Blue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast