Thread: Newbies With Attire Questions

Newbies With Attire Questions

We are an early 30's couple heading to Hedo III in a little more then a week and we are going a little crazy with deciding what to pack in terms of "evening wear" for her. We aren't into that whole toga thing but would really just like to go out for dinner, drinks, and then maybe some drunken dancing(not really our thing either) in the evenings. So, our question are:

1. From what I gather, the theme nights are in the disco, but do you have to dress for it or do people just wear whatever?

2. Generally, what do the women wear out at night? Do most of the women dress very very sexy? She has some very sexy skimpy little dresses and those big platform dancer heels, along with tons of lingerie...is that the norm?

3. Ahhhh the heels...I love her in them but what kinda footwear are most of the other females rocking?

Sorry if this has all been covered and these are really stoopid questions but we are first timers and trying to pick things to pack is really turning out to be a project(trying to keep it light with all these baggage fees! ). Don't get us wrong, we don't care what people think if she goes out dressed like a hooker but at the same time, don't want to be the only one. And yes we know...anything goes at Hedo! Thanks in advance for any advice you can give!

1. No you don't have to dress for the theme, except for PJ night, I believe you have to be in some for of PJ's / sleepwear to get in.
    2. Women wear anything from a nice sun dress, to sexy lingerie, to total hot slutwear. You just have to have the privates covered (see thru is ok) for dinner, Disco just about anything goes.
    3. Many wear heels, some wear sandles. What ever your comfortable with. Just be careful with those heels, up and down the stairs to disco/piano bar, etc. And some of the ground can get wet as well, from rain, the slide, the ocean, etc. And the boardwalk has slots in between that a heel could get caught.

Basically, wear what you want, its your vacation. Enjoy.
    Paul....
    P.S. She won't be the only one dressed "like a hooker", lol. Take the sexiest, skimpiest outfit you think you can wear, and there will be someone wearing less or something more revealing.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Our suggestion is leave the heels home... and do dress in theme for the evening not just the disco... it makes for a more fun time... Toga, fetish, Pirate, all that glitters(slut wear) Its what you feel comfortable with...but you dont want to go home saying we should have >>>>
    We were always taught to share... how well we learned that lesson
    March Madness at Hedo III ...March 14 - 21, 2010. Come join the FUN

March Madness at Hedo IIIhttp://www.4hedonism.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3336&dateline=1194822  307
Your Current Signature Picture
    March Madness Yahoo Group

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lets_couple View Post
    ...but you dont want to go home saying we should have >>>>
    What better reason to book your next trip....

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked."

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Paul....
    P.S. She won't be the only one dressed "like a hooker", lol. Take the sexiest, skimpiest outfit you think you can wear, and there will be someone wearing less or something more revealing.
    I have THE skimpiest outfit on the face of the planet for "Bare as You Dare" night, so no worries there. I'll be the slut of the group!

Have your wife bring a few things all the way from simple to daring and then whatever mood she is in she'll be prepared.

I can never decide which outfit to wear and usually wind up wearing one to dinner and one to the disco. But, that does mean extra luggage. Good thing I only need 1/3 of a suitcase for hubby's few items!

PS - My brand new super awesome 7 inch clear heels came in the mail today. Woohoooo!
    Last edited by TigerLilyLvr; 12-10-2008 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FunNJCouple View Post
    ...We aren't into that whole toga thing but would really just like to go out for dinner, drinks, and then maybe some drunken dancing(not really our thing either)...
    As has been covered, it's your vacation and you can dress as you please. Your comment above caught my attention however, because it appears that you are kind of "putting on the brakes" before you even get there. This is perfectly natural for newbies (to be apprehensive), but my advice is to plan on taking advantage of ALL the Hedo traditions. This is a vacation unlike no other, don't short change yourself. One of the worst things about a vacation to Hedo is to realize that you passed up an opportunity. Trust us, we have many regrets for not taking advantage of any multitude of "situations". Better to go a little "too far" than "not far enough", I think.

Quote Originally Posted by FunNJCouple View Post
    ...Don't get us wrong, we don't care what people think if she goes out dressed like a hooker but at the same time, don't want to be the only one...
    Won't happen. No matter how slutty you think you look, someone will top it. Go for it!
    Mikey and Diane

I dress very scantily and so have something to wear to dinner and then change for the piano bar and disco. And I also wear very high heels. You don't have to walk very far in them and sometimes I just carry them until I get to the disco and take them off when I get out. They definitely make me feel sexier in the club than flats.

Blog Entries
    If it makes you feel sexy, wear them!!!! A women feeling sexy IS SEXY!!!!!! Wear what you want or nothing at all to the disco. You definitely will not be over or underdressed! Nobody judges or cares, everyone is there to have fun!!! Let yourself be free of inhibitions and live out your fantasies!!! You never know, they may come true!!!

Hedo 3 NYE Dec 30 - Jan 8
    17 days away!!!!!!!

Agree with the PPs...

I tend to wear very little at the disco, so I wear a sexy dress or sexy top & shorts to dinner, then change in to my theme attire after dinner before the piano bar.

Also, agree with not setting any fun limits (outside of your personal relationship boundaries) before you go. We pretty much let it all hang out while we're at Hedo, but each trip we agree that we're going to hold back even less. There's always something we wish we had done, even though by most standards we have "done" it all!