Thread: Groups

Groups

We are thinking about going for our 2nd trip next May and I was wondering where I can check to see what group(s) will be there and when? I know some groups get much wilder than others so want to have an idea of who will be there if possible. Thanks!

Thumbs up

Here is a link to the calendar feature here at 4hedo http://www.4hedonism.com/forums/cale...r=2009&do=&c=1 You can also check out the same on www.dennyp.com he has a good visitors schedule and calendar thing there Check out www.hedonism.com under the events listing. From what I can tell you wont be alone...lol...

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked."

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Chech out the Wicked Wildcats I beleive there is a link at Castaways travel or ask Jim at 800-470-2020. They are a great group and a blast to party with. We have been down with them the last 2 yrs and going again this year.

OK - thanks. I had seen a list for 2008 event group out on the superclub website but was curious if there was that extensive of a list for 2009.

You can still jump in the May trip with the Wild Bunch. http://www.wildbunchjamaica.com/
    Mikey and Diane

Thanks. We might consider that. We were thinking of going a little earlier in May though but we will check our schedule. The superclub website has an event schedule for 2008 but not one for 2009. I was looking for more of a schedule like that.