Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For you newbies nervous about being nekkid...

For you newbies nervous about being nekkid...

I have an iGoogle tool that gives me 3 How-To's a day.

I could not resist posting this one for those folks who've yet to experience being nekkid in public and have some trepidations...

How to Look Good Naked...

http://www.wikihow.com/Look-Good-Naked

Enjoy!

TamNRudy
    "Well, it’s a sad, sad situation. Now I need a goddamn vacation."
    - Jaret Reddick/Bowling for Soup

Blog Entries
    wow and thanks... being a hedo virgin i go thru my stages of yes i can do this and no i cant this is all common sense but great info to help me feel more comfortable... the one thing i didnt see them write about was do a couple of shots of something... and let all inhibitions go!
    Marti
    Rochester NY
    Hedo III MILF WEEK with ENTICE

My suggestion is take a towel and wrap ... find a chair, remove wrap and relax in the chair ... within minuets you will feel comfortable being nude and wonder why you havent done it earlier
    We were always taught to share... how well we learned that lesson
    March Madness at Hedo III ...March 14 - 21, 2010. Come join the FUN

March Madness at Hedo IIIhttp://www.4hedonism.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3336&dateline=1194822  307
Your Current Signature Picture
    March Madness Yahoo Group

Everyone is right - you will be fine. If Hubby and I could do it (and live to tell the tale) anyone can. The wrap is a good idea - that's how we did it - had wraps on from our room to nude beach - looked at each other and counted to 3 - the rest is history. Enjoy!

Thumbs up

We found that the faster you do it the better off you are, like most things in life, do not over think it. Get naked, get in the water, get a drink and let the fun times begin.

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked!"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Lets_couple View Post
    My suggestion is take a towel and wrap ... find a chair, remove wrap and relax in the chair ... within minuets you will feel comfortable being nude and wonder why you havent done it earlier
    This is right on the money. I did it this way with an mp3 player and felt so free. Felt so good I repeated it later that day and held conversations wit others as well. Nekkid is good.

CMOTampa...you didn't have much of a choice with me waving at you and beckoning you into the pool! Miss you guys...hope you and the girls are well.

Tam

tamnrudy -
    ain't it the truth haha
    may try to give u a call this weekend

Havin' our Xmas party Sat night...if you call, try during the day as the night will be CRAZY!

If God had wanted you to be nekkid, you would have born that way !!

Tamnrudy thanx for posting this info as a newbie I am extremely nervous about the naked thing LOL. But this info makes me feel like Yes I can do this.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by adbases View Post
    If God had wanted you to be nekkid, you would have born that way !!
    I was?????

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by weliveinvegas View Post
    We found that the faster you do it the better off you are, like most things in life, do not over think it. Get naked, get in the water, get a drink and let the fun times begin.

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked!"
    I totally agree with this statement! When my hubby and I went we went straight to our room, took off our clothes and went straight to the pool. I didn't even want to have time to think about it. I never looked back after that!
    Can I get nekkid yet?!

Dee and I had never been nekkid in front of people like this in our lives!!
    We arrived at the resort, got in our bathing suits, went and grabbed a bite to eat, then off to the Quad pool.
    WOW all the nekkid people! It was JWST having a party on Friday afternoon!
    We jumped in the pool and started playing volleyball with the nekkid people.
    NO ISSUES it was cool and no big deal for them to be nekkid or us having on our bathing suits. Then I made a comment to Dee and WHAM off went the top! A couple minutes later I looked around and realized I was the only guy playing volleyball who had on a bathing suit. I thought WHAT THE HELL!? off came the swim suit and I was free!! Dee followed suit and we were both nekkid and NO ISSUE! We didn't look back. A few minutes later we were in a line of nekkid people going from the quad to the Water Slide!
    All I could think was HOLY SHIT! We are nekkid running through a vacation resort in a line with more nekkid people! IT WAS AWESOME!!! NEVER LOOKED BACK!!!
    As a matter of fact throughout the week, we were promoting the nightly nekkid waterslide adventure.
    1. Go to dinner
    2. Do the event in the meeting area
    3. head to the piano bar
    4. Up to the Disco
    5. NEKKID WATERSLIDING!
    6. Nude hot tub after party!

GET NEKKID QUICK AND YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!

There's another thread about this on the board right now. Here's what I posted there which I believe is good advice in this thread also.

I know that people say, "Don't sweat it. Just get naked," but, for first-timers that advice doesn't go down easily. Most first-timers are understandably nervous. But, here is the sure-fire way to get nude with almost no nervousness or acclimation period. When you get ready to venture over to the nude area, get nude in your room but wrap a towel around you. Walk into the nude area. Nobody is going to give a rat's ass if you are hanging out in the nude area for a few minutes with a towel around you. After a couple of minutes, you will quickly see that the nudity is really a non-issue in the nude area. Nobody staring or making comments at anybody else's stuff or anything else to make one nervous. Within a few minutes, after you've scoped out the lay of the land, you will see how comfortable everybody else is with their nakedness and you will start feeling like you are out of place with your towel wrapped around you. So, you simply stand up, drop the towel and, then, something miraculous happens---------nothing! Nobody stares or even gives your nudity a second thought. After a couple more minutes goes by and your nervousness subsides, you'll become just one of the crowd. When you realize that you're just like everybody else there, you're ready to relax and have fun. This, in my opinion, is the best way to do it. Others may have opinions but this is mine/ours.

R&S007 is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast