Thread: HII or HIIv for PDA

HII or HIIv for PDA

My husband and I have been to HII and plan on going back in Feb/Mar. Should we consider HIII? We have read the forums and understand the differences in rooms, pool, beach, food, etc. My question is PDA/PDS.

I have seen mention of the "sex police" at HIII but not at HII. When we were at HII PDAs were plentifull during the day/night and no sex police. While not lifestylers, I am an exhibisionist and my husband is a voyeur (aren't all men). We want to have PDAs and see it! The pussy fountain looks interesting

My husband wants to return to HII, but I think we should try HIII. The dates may decide for us.

The wife and I have been to both H2 and H3 many times and have seen PDAs/PDS at both places, but I think we've seen (and I know we've participated) in more at H2. For some reason, we think the environment at H2 is more conducive to PDAs. Maybe it is that the beach isn't so far removed, or that the nude area is bigger, or maybe it is just the crowd that is there during the weeks we are visiting, but we've always felt more comfortable getting into the moment at H2 and we've certainly seen more action at H2. To be sure, we've seen some action at H3, but it seemed more plentiful at H2.

As far as the sex police, we have not seen security stop couples at either location.

"Are You Feeling Hedo's Mojo Yet?"
    Hedonism II, April 21-28, 2012
    mo@hedomojo.com

I agree. Sex police depends on the day and who is on duty. I have seen some amazing sights at HIII. Was part of a few.

Enjoy regardless.

Dave
    H3: March 6-12 09

Thumbs up

Must be who is on the resort at the time. In our 8 trips to Hedo 3 we have never been disappointed. Someone is always doing something to someone somewhere.

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked!"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Blog Entries
    ok i know its probably a stupid question but got to ask what is a PDA/PDS?
    Marti
    Rochester NY
    Hedo III MILF WEEK with ENTICE

At H3, our PDAs have never been stopped, nor have we seen anyone else stopped. We heard about one case that happened during the day -- but certainly never after the sun goes down.
    PDA - Public Display of Affection

No stupid questions

Quote Originally Posted by Marti View Post
    ok i know its probably a stupid question but got to ask what is a PDA/PDS?
    PDA=Public Display of Affection
    PDS=Public Display of Sex

Unless I am Waaaaaay wrong.

Blog Entries
    We have seen and even participated in some PDA and PDS at H3 day and night!!!! The last time we were there we saw some awesome stuff on the nude side in broad daylight. At night anything goes on the nude and quad side. Enjoy!

Last Apr a woman of immense talent, was demonstrating her sword swollowing skills, on the well endowed tennis pro, in the pool, right in front of the bar, while her partner was attending to her her from behind. Some gathered to watch, I think some where taking notes, and when the climatic moment came, as it where, she pulled away, leaving the lucky recipient to shoot halfway across the pool, almost to the volleyball net. I don't think the pool could have cleared faster if a shark was sighted swimming in it.

PDA's are always appreciated, but please people, keep the fluids out of the pool.
    Last edited by nekkidpirate; 12-04-2008 at 11:38 AM.
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-

Desires Pearl-
    Apr 2013

Been to both 2 and 3 and have not encountered any sex police and there were lots of people enjoying each other at various locales on each resort....hurry up new years eve at II !!!!!

thanks for the replies. Sounds like HIII is equal to our experience at HII. We will let post once we have our reservations!

Blog Entries
    NYE H3!!!!!!!! Cannot wait!

Quote Originally Posted by nekkidpirate View Post
    Last Apr a woman of immense talent, was demonstrating her sword swollowing skills, on the well endowed tennis pro, in the pool, right in front of the bar, while her partner was pounding pool water into her from behind. Some gathered to watch, I think some where taking notes, and when the climatic moment came, as it where, she pulled away, leaving the lucky recipient to shoot halfway across the pool, almost to the volleyball net. I don't think the pool could have cleared faster if a shark was sighted swimming in it.

PDA's are always appreciated, but please people, keep the fluids out of the pool.
    If I assume correctly, I met this couple on the bus from the airport during my first trip. They gave me the proper 411 on H3 and I am eternally thankful. They are still friends to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave1964 View Post
    If I assume correctly, I met this couple on the bus from the airport during my first trip. They gave me the proper 411 on H3 and I am eternally thankful. They are still friends to this day.
    They are a very nice and gracious couple, and participate fully in all things Hedo. I look forward each year to seeing her outfits for all the theme nights, she goes above and beyond, always very hot.

After reviewing my earlier post, I see I perhaps was not gracious in my discription of them, I have amended it, my apologies to them and anyone who knows them for my snafu.
    Last edited by nekkidpirate; 12-04-2008 at 11:44 AM.
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-