Thread: Jan 29---Feb 3 trip report

Thumbs up Jan 29---Feb 3 trip report

As A whole, the entire trip was just as wonderful and relaxing as we had anticipated.
    For any "perves " I'm sorry, as there will be no torrid tales of wild sex or the like! For the rules simply state
    WHAT HAPPENS AT HEDO STAYS AT HEDO

The more I sit here and stare at the screen wondering what I should say, the more I realize just how much damn fun we had!
    Friday "travel day" upgraded to first class, emptied entire flight of Vodka---The new superclubs arrival area is very nice. And, to the lady at the customs desk "I dont like you either"!!!!!!!!! I also learned that Elvis is still alive. He was our bus driver. Maybe it was the quick stop off on the way to the resort that made me see Elvis? lol

As for the trip report-- This being our 5th visit to H2, there is really very little I have to offer any readers of this report. Our days were spent lounging on the nude beach (thanks Augustus for setting up our spot everyday). We were lucky enough to see some freinds we made in previous visits, and our time was spent laughing and wasting the days away. Dennis and Doris, you guys are the greatest!!!! James and Marge, it was nice to see you folks as well.

The changes made to H2 over the past few years are nice, especially the semi-private plunge pools with covered gazeebo's.
    The food as usual is hit or miss, but plentiful. The fried fish at lunch seemed to be the most consistent dish. Roberts "jerk" chicken at the nude grill is to die for!!!!!! Also, bring a large "cooler" cup, as the sand on the nude beach will kill your feet and the drinks are so small you will be making several trips to the bar.

If you want to relax and do nothing for a week, go to H2. If you want to get wild and crazy, go to H2. Just relax, have fun and everting will be Irie mon.
    Last edited by rbandlb; 02-07-2005 at 08:19 AM.