Thread: Question for females....

Question for females....

Hey, females! Thanks for looking! We're hoping to visit Hedo for the first time, this coming Spring. I'm at the age where my cycles are irregular, and I'm wondering what the heck you do if you cycle at the WRONG TIME? We camp nekkid at a clothing optional resort, and I just wear a sarong or something when necessary, but there's no WAY I'll be able to get my hubby over to the clothed side of that resort.
    I'd rather not use any drugs to regulate. What's your advice?
    Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries
    Talk to your Doc about "the pills". A friend of mine took some of her birthcontrol pills continously (No sugar pills) and was able to delay or eliminate her cycle for the time she was at Hedo.

Not 100% sure.

You could try a menstrual cup. Just google "Tampon alternative".

Never tried them myself but probably worth looking into.

Also, I have heard that other ladies just cut the string short so it's not visible.
    Hope this helps.
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Blog Entries
    Target carries a product called instead OMG it worked wonderfully well for me... the birth control contiued use works well too but it took me a few days to get it to work...
    Marti
    Rochester NY
    Hedo III MILF WEEK with ENTICE

Yes the Instead works well. There is also something called the Diva Cup. I ordered mine online through drugstore.com. Supposed to be more environmentally friendly (reusable) but I haven't gotten the hang of it yet. Good Luck to you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyclad View Post
    I'm at the age where my cycles are irregular, and I'm wondering what the heck you do if you cycle at the WRONG TIME? We camp nekkid at a clothing optional resort, and I just wear a sarong or something when necessary, but there's no WAY I'll be able to get my hubby over to the clothed side of that resort.
    I'd rather not use any drugs to regulate. What's your advice?
    Thanks in advance!
    That is a GREAT question and I was gonna bring that up on the forums! I too am at that age and have been wondering what to do. IT's been suggested that i talk to my doc about a shot or something to hold that sucker off for a bit.

What does the "omg" do? how do those things work
    Sex is like crying; if you do it right, it ain't pretty

last time I did what Julie is saying to continue taking the pill straight through. If your not on the pill right now start about2-3 months before going so your body can get used to them. I know some did the tampon with trimming the string. I have never used instead or omg so I can't say anything about it. I have done the pill trick a couple of times.
    Jason and Deanna June 2009

http://www.softcup.com/

This is the "instead" soft cup. You can get it at CVS, Walgreens, etc. It will not leak, I swear!, you can also wear it overnight, but if you are squeamish, this is not for you.

You can also have sex when you have it in, but if your man is large, it won't be comfortable, he'll just keep bumping into it.

I brought a couple with me when I went to H3 last year and one of my ladies needed something and I offered her this and she said it worked for her.

Good luck!

November 3-9th 2007 - 1st Trip - H3
    June 18-22nd 2008 - Starfish Trelawny
    June 3-7th - H3

Thumbs up

Wife uses the "snip and tuck" method, has worked good. She has managed to have her period 6 of 8 previous trips. Due to medical condition, birth control method was not an option. If you are going to Hedo 3, there is a clothing optional side, we have seen gals wearing bottoms on the nude side during "that time of the month". Though we have never heard anyone told they had to leave because they were wearing bottoms, we have seen other posts that suggest that was the case. Good luck.

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked!"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

I've used both the snip & tuck method and also the Softcups/Instead. Both methods worked fine.

The cups can sometimes be tough to fit right, but if you've ever used a diaphragm (gosh I'm sure I spelled that wrong!), you shouldn't have much trouble...do be careful when removing as it can be messy.

Snip & tuck is easiest.

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Thank you all sooooo much! I never thought of the cup, though I'd heard of it and considered it before for environmental reasons. That's just the ticket, AND I'll bring an extra in case someone needs one. Pills are out for me....can't take em.
    I really appreciate you all chiming in here!
    Thanks!

Snip and clip all the way! I, unfortunately, know all about this method as this was the case last week. I still made the most of my vacation!

I have an addition to the "snip & tuck" method (which, by the way, I use when we go to the beach here at home) and that is to TIE A KNOT in the string as far up to your "naughty bits" as you can, then CAREFULLY snip the string all the way up to the knot. The string does not show AT ALL...and this way, you have a little "loop" to pull that baby out with when you need to without having to go "fishing" for it.

Never used the cups...but once hubby was "playing" with a gal and said he could feel it (or SOMETHING up in there) and it was NOT comfy for him in the least.

As for the bottoms...GO FOR IT...the clothing optional side of H3 is a BLAST (we had more fun there than at the nude side) so you'll be fine.

HAVE FUN!!!!
    Last edited by kelnjo; 12-01-2008 at 09:42 PM.

I have a Keeper

I have a Keeper that I've had for years ( http://www.keeper.com/ ). It's like the disposable Instead above - but you can't have sex with it in because of the shape. I got caught in my cycle last trip (first trip!) and it worked fine. The advantage of something like this instead of tampons is that if you pull it out an hour after you put it in, it won't have sucked all the moisture out of the area like a tampon will before it's full (sorry guys - TMI for you, I'm sure - lol!) so once you pull it out, get on a raft and you are "good to go".....