Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife Watch

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar
    FireBox ,I see nothing wrong with you and your wife's fantasy ..do you..however,I don't understand the last line of your last post.You say that you would like your wife to fuck multiple men and suck their cum and her's off of their cocks and just have a good ole' time but then you say " She would also like to spend the afternoon, to get really nasty, with a LARGE black cock." I'm not understanding how A large black cock is nastier than the other fantasies you have described ..again not knocking it ..I would love for my wife to do a GB.I just need a little clarification if possible about why you think ..if I'm reading this right ..that sex with a black man is such a "nasty"thing.I understand that black is indeed a fetish among some whites and I have no problem with that either .I just don't understand the thinking of some white men ..maybe not you ..that get turned on by their wives being "a slut for black cock" ....just curious .I hope you fulfill your fantasy believe me a lot more men have the sameone but wont let on

I'm betting it was "nasty" in the way that is a good thing. I think too many people are under the mistaken impression that all black men have bigger dicks, which is not always true. The smallest penis I ever saw was on a black man and the largest on a white guy...but too many white folk think a big black dick is the norm and that it can do things to their wives/gf's that the average white dick can't do. Mind you, I have a thing for black men for sure....moan...so I can completely see why that's a highly favourable fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCPLEJUSBROWS View Post
    FireBox ,I see nothing wrong with you and your wife's fantasy ..do you..however,I don't understand the last line of your last post.You say that you would like your wife to fuck multiple men and suck their cum and her's off of their cocks and just have a good ole' time but then you say " She would also like to spend the afternoon, to get really nasty, with a LARGE black cock." I'm not understanding how A large black cock is nastier than the other fantasies you have described ..again not knocking it ..I would love for my wife to do a GB.I just need a little clarification if possible about why you think ..if I'm reading this right ..that sex with a black man is such a "nasty"thing.I understand that black is indeed a fetish among some whites and I have no problem with that either .I just don't understand the thinking of some white men ..maybe not you ..that get turned on by their wives being "a slut for black cock" ....just curious .I hope you fulfill your fantasy believe me a lot more men have the sameone but wont let on

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCPLEJUSBROWS View Post
    He did phrase it as getting nasty with a big black cock not getting with a nasty big black cock. But I agree with you it's at least a poor choice of words.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

After I wrote that I thought it might have been a bad choice of words. By nasty I mean, do what ever she wants. I also do not assume all black ones are large, she would just like to have an above average cock and she would prefer the cock be black. One of these fantasies is to get really sweaty and juicy from just plain hard fucking, then take a nape and be awoken by that person either entering her or licking her and finish this off with getting sweaty and juicy again.

BLKCPLJUSBROWS, I agree with everything you said expect for that "a lot more men have the sameone but wont let on" nuttiness.

At the same time don't you think that having a screen name like BLKcpljusbrows plays to the white folks with big black dick fetishes crowd? I don't see any screen names on this forum like WHTrebelboxcpl, but a lot of the black seem to feel that they need to announce their ethnicity loud and clear.

It seems to me that anybody who has BLK, EBONY, CHOC, or any of the other black codes in their screen name is either trying to draw in the black fetishists (and other black people) or warn away the folks who think blacks are TOO nasty to play with.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar
    FireBox ,I understand and again like I said if you and your wife want to enjoy cock black or otherwise more power to you,I just get irritated when I read adult classified ads that read "into watersports, K-9 and blacks.I just don't think interacial sex is such a taboo or the fetish that others think it is.If my wife ever agreed to do a GB it wouldn't be anymore hot if the cocks were black or white .

Hedo ll seems more like for hetro couples out abouts the public places. I am sure sometimes everything else is done but in the rooms.
    Last edited by meomypete; 01-10-2009 at 04:55 PM.
    R & G

Registered User airborne&Grmnbc's Avatar
    Here's just another opinion, This is about breaking or atleast cracking taboos. FFM, MMF (or even MMMMMF, lol) black white, whatever your taboo, and we all know that society has created hundreds if not thousands of them, I say go for it. I'm pretty sure everyone here has fun wit atleast one or two themselves. So who are we to say one is better than another. Just say it doesn't appeal to you and move on.

I've got to agree with BLKCPLEJUSBROWS, the color of the dick, or pussy or tit, shouldn't matter. But that's just another taboo.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could get passed labeling everyone and everything?

My last opinion, if it feels good do it, if it don't, just leave it alone.
    SUCKS!
    21-28 Nov. 14. Spanksgiving Week!!

I'd love to know where you got your psych degree from, after reading several of your posts you seem to spend vast amounts of time psychoanalyzing total strangers and reading way too much into a simple post.

Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    BLKCPLJUSBROWS, I agree with everything you said expect for that "a lot more men have the sameone but wont let on" nuttiness.

At the same time don't you think that having a screen name like BLKcpljusbrows plays to the white folks with big black dick fetishes crowd? I don't see any screen names on this forum like WHTrebelboxcpl, but a lot of the black seem to feel that they need to announce their ethnicity loud and clear.

It seems to me that anybody who has BLK, EBONY, CHOC, or any of the other black codes in their screen name is either trying to draw in the black fetishists (and other black people) or warn away the folks who think blacks are TOO nasty to play with.

Blog Entries

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
    Here we go again...
    What is this "black code" bullshit?!?!?!?
    There are people in this world, whose PARENTS ACTUALLY NAMED THEM EBONY!

XOXO,
    Ebony

~EHB~

I am new here and wanted to say hello.

I love this thread and would be happy to help with your fantasy.

Shoot me a PM.
    Throbbing all the time!!

Blog Entries
    Let's get ready to rumble (lol)...If I have seen it once, I have seen it thousand times here. How do we get into race with EVERY THREAD that has black, or white in it?

We use labels, because they are needed. We use:

White guy
    Black guy
    short guy
    fat guy
    bald guy
    oriental girl
    Mexican girl
    Jamaican girl
    Big cock
    Small cock
    Hippie
    Pot head
    Party dude
    Party girl
    Nymphomaniac
    Lame fuck

OMG... Of course we use labels.

The only problem with labels is when they have a negative intention by the USER. The way other people TAKE the label is their problem.

I don't think Mr. Firebox meant anything by his "nasty" reference, other than a big black cock would be stretching what in "his world" are "normal" boundaries.

You have to remember, we all have our own little version of "normal." For some, normal is swinging, so "my" little world would bore them.

For Mr. Firebox, a big black cock in his girl might go beyond "his" normal and be exciting.

We do these things out of boredom. As kids, we got BB guns for Christmas and the little target on the tree trunk was fun to shoot at for a while, but then we had add some exxcitement and see if we could hit a bird, or rabbit.

We got our first car and took extra care to be safe in the beginning. Just having a car was good enough for a while, but then to add excitement, we wanted to see how fast it would go.

As adults, we got our first good job and maybe liked it for a time, but after a while we got bored with it and we wanted a promotion to a higher level, or a different type of job.

It's the same with marriage, sex, food and everything else. Excitement requires crossing into new frontiers.

I am not even sure if any of that was relevant, but it took a long time to type, so I am leaving it up (lol)...
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 12-10-2008 at 02:18 PM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Interesting post JANewbies -

All I have to add is that I would love to get "Nasty" with Ms. Firebox and then get cleaned up by the Mr.
    Throbbing all the time!!

JAnewbie - don't forget "redneck", "hillbilly", etc. - LOL

BTW - very good post. The whole world has gone PC crazy. I'm white but if i were black i would expect to be called a "black person". #1 reason; people would have no idea if i were from Africa, Jamaica, America, etc. so therefore my description would be: 5'6", white female, 155 pounds, blue eyed on the wanted posters.
    Sex is like crying; if you do it right, it ain't pretty

JA,

You missed out "getting into the nude pool with flip-flops on guy"

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast