Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife Watch

And if you eat quiche...............

Is this what you are talking about?

WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL? Everyone knows that if you are bi you double the number of partner's you can have.....suck a cock lick a clit,fuck a pussy? What odds?

Blog Entries
    Laughing My Freaken Ass off!!!!!!

Love ya ManoftheCloth!

Man of the cloth, love the quiz and will now pass it on to my friends so they know what to look for as well.

That's the funniest thing I have read in ages. we all get, what she is asking for, not so much

Another test

Blog Entries
    Well, well, welll... Look what thread the cat drug in...

My buddy Moorerotic has used his softer side to address this issue. Those who thought he was being "harsh" have no idea (lol)...

My buddy Jwell and MOTC... Well, you read it and no comment needed...

May I say that the idea of a man sucking cock, may be one of the few things I would like to leave (even on this "free spirited" forum), untouched, but since we have opened the box, let's:

No matter what anyone says, two girls together is "pretty." Two guys is, well... two guys. For the "read between the lines impaired," two guys is simply not hot at all. Please pay attention to the fact that I didn't say it was WRONG... I just said it was not hot. I watched my girl with a girl, and even though I wasn't the usual "woohoo guy" about the situation in the very beginning of the planning stages, I have to say, it was in fact HOT!

Two guys, I would have to say... not so hot.

Now, the one thing I have yet to see explored here, is the fact that if Mr. Firebox isn't at least Bi... how does he intend to get hard, if reciprocation is expected? I don't need an answer, just something to think about.

I am all for everybody trying stuff and everybody gets a little freaky at different times in their life, but a straight guy, should find it VERY difficult to fulfill this request, should he not at least have SOME curiosity himself of being with a guy. Again... not that there's anything wrong with it, it just seems very "un-straight." And yes, I have made up a new word to make my point (lol)...
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 12-01-2008 at 05:55 PM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

I kinda like the idea of seeing two guys together. Not going all the way but maybe kissing, rubbing type a thing. That would be hot.

I was there for Spanksgiving and will remember that as the craziest turkey day ever! In a good way of course.

Hi to all my new friends out there - it was great meeting you all.

Peace,

Well, YOU may not find two guys together hot, but I do.

To each his or her own.

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Michelle and Troy.. we are with you.. its all about pleasure no matter what direction it takes... its simply amazing how many closed minded people call themselves open minded...
    we hope to have a drink with you guys here in a few weeks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisandlizvt View Post
    Well, YOU may not find two guys together hot, but I do.

To each his or her own.

Liz
    And that's exactly what I think too ...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kinky2some4more View Post
    its simply amazing how many closed minded people call themselves open minded...
    "Closed minded" is not defined as someone disagreeing, or speaking out against something, just as open minded in not defined as someone who agrees with everything and never speaks out against anything.

What you have here, is a collaboration of people, who by and large, have spoken out against the idea of two guys together. Truly, I am only surprised that the responses have been as accepting as they have been. To be honest, I haven't read anything in this thread that I would consider "bashing." If mine was taken as bashing... it was not intended that way.

Keep in mind, these are opinions, so the majority of what you will get, is the way the majority thinks.
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 12-02-2008 at 05:07 PM.

Let me explain a little further.

Manofthecloth questions.

I drink beer and maybe more than I should, and yes with the boys. I don't drink coffee. I don't such on lollipops, don't really care about colors and usually dress like a guy who cannot afford to buy new cloths.

I have three kids, have raced circle track, dirt bikes, snowmobiles, and spent more time fixing cars, bikes, snowmobiles, or anything with a motor than most people will ever know.

So by his test questions, I'm not gay.

On to what my wife would like to see!! She would like two or three guys and me to spend the night fucking her Hard. While this is going on she would like to see one of them pull out of her and me finish him off so that I can taste both her and his cum. Or she would like me to suck one of them off while she is being ridden hard my the other two.

Either of these would get her way over the top.

The idea of seeing my wife get it on with two or three guys and seeing her ride one while sucking on another or take two at once, is enough for me to suck a guy off.

I've seen her lay on a bed and be eaten and fucked by one guy but she wants to try two or three at once. She would also like to spend the afternoon, to get really nasty, with a LARGE black cock.

I'll try to reply more often in this message board.

Registered User hedovirgins2009's Avatar
    It wouldn't be my (female) fantasy to see my man do this, but for you as a couple maybe it will be bliss. For some what's good for the goose can also be good for the gander

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Been to Hedo II 5 times, never saw any guys getting it on (although I've been approached with a discreet offer from a male admirer.)

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast