Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Wife Watch

Firebox, I hope you and your wife have a wonderful time at Hedo and it's everything that you want it to be, I have no doubt that you will!!!!!!

We live in Southern Indiana across the Ohio River from Louisville, KY.
    I don't believe there is a man here that doesn't understand wanting to do "everything" you can to please your lady. With that being said, if I was you, as a man, I would have to, in the kindest, nicest way I could, tell my lady to fuck-off. If she wants to see two dudes getting it on, rent her a movie.
    Jim

Sword fights at Hedo, never thought I'd see the day....

Quote Originally Posted by firebox View Post
    We are thinking of going to Hedo early next year, but at this point I do not think we will be going under this user name, we will either be shunned or even worse once we get there I think.
    Just an FYI--

As cool as the members of this board are, this board isn't 100% of Hedo, and Hedo isn't 100% of this board..

I sometimes lol when people say "i looked at the calendar on here, and it looks like I'll be the only one at H3". This place is an incredible social networking site, specifically for two kick-ass resorts in Jamaica- but it's certainly not a requirement..

With a very rare exception of some 'take overs', you could probably go 2 weeks there, without meeting anyone who knows of this board, and in some cases, realizes that there are any (denny's etc) sites devoted to Hedo.

You aren't forced to disclose anything upon arriving There's no affiliation verification at check-in and no user name form to fill out.

Hell- there was a couple from here, who had their pics posted, were very chatty on all the threads, and when everyone was finally at H3, they completely denied they were who they were- even when the other couple they went with called their names.

I've made many pre-trip friends on this site- we'd talk about the place, trade notes, scheme, etc, and we finally got there, we hooked up and hung out at the pools, piano bars, waterslide, theme nites etc.. all very fun-

But the two trips I did before I found out about this site, were just as fun-- i just made the friends on day 1, not day -79

Live & Let Live

Kinda hard to hide for us, with my sexy kitten in her pigtails always and my police tatoo's on my leg, roflmao.
    One of the best compliments I ever got is someone told me, who was quite surprised, "you are exactly as you appear online", lol.
    Then again I have also been told that I come accross as pompus online and am completely different in person.
    But don't worry guys, go, have fun, you will be just fine.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    But don't worry guys, go, have fun, you will be just fine.
    Paul....
    Paul. Always cuts to the chase. Nicely done.
    We love Hedonism II

Haven't met you Cop and Kitten but ...

You are one of the posters that I most enjoy hearing from ... as you seem honest and interested in being on the level with people. Perhaps if life and budget allow, we may have the privilege!
    And you always have the best ways of describing your love!

Done

We are going later this year.

My wife got her fantasy fulfilled a few weeks ago on a weekend getaway. She really wanted 3 or 4 guys and herself for a night or two. We found 3 guys on adultforum.com, the 3 and I spent the night doing everything to her she wanted. She chose the one for me to finish and when he pulled out I finished him off while she watched.

It really was not that big of a deal, my wife got to see me do something she wanted for a few years. She got to play, hard, with 4 hard guys anyway she wanted.

Her favorite was to have one in her, one in each hand and one to suck on.

The other thing that really got her off was that she got to have a very in shape guy almost half her age gust pound away on her, he had sweat dripping off him onto her.

Wow what a thread I have never read a thread like this. Now here is what I have to say. First let me say I am straight but what someone wants to do is there business as they say whatever floats your boat. I have seen in the Jacuzzi at Hedo in July 2009 3 guys jerking each other off in the afternoon no one cared. I also saw in April 2009 2 couples going at it in the little Jacuzzi in the nude pool then when one guy was about to cum he took his dick out and came in the other guy mouth then the other guy did the same thing. Now did this bother me no it was none of my business did I want to see this no I would have preferred they did it in private. We can go back and forth on this but the bottom line is what people want to do is there business if you like what there doing or not. Now lets not forget this is Hedo and anything goes!
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

Cool RE Wife Watch

Redacted
    Last edited by EastWest; 06-22-2012 at 12:08 AM.
    Cheers,

D & L

July 2009: Hedonism III
    July 2011: Hedonism II

http://69eastwest69.tumblr.com

I'd like to say something here. Hedo is for having fun - I was a very nervous newbie not long ago and CopNkitten, AJNewbies and Hedo Joe all helped me learn about Hedo. I took their advice and we went with open minds and as sure a sense of ourselves as we could. So my first comment would be just that: keep your minds open, know yourselves, respect others and then relax.

My second comment would be that we all have our point of view - and however freaky or Neanderthal we may perceive some to be, they have the right to it. We don't have to share their point of view, we only have to respect it. Then walk away.

My last comment would be this: I would rather watch people engaging in sexual activity that I don't personally find appealing as long as they're doing it safely and with intention, affection, enjoyment and respect (which is why I think we got applause every time!!), than watch the desultory, uninspired, we're-here-we-may-as-well-do-it "normal" sex we saw others engaging in when we were there last spring.

But that's just me.
    Nardia

Quote Originally Posted by nardia View Post
    I'd like to say something here. Hedo is for having fun - I was a very nervous newbie not long ago and CopNkitten, AJNewbies and Hedo Joe all helped me learn about Hedo. I took their advice and we went with open minds
    Glad we were able to help you enjoy one of our favorite places. We would be honored to meet with you and party with you any time.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Not to sure if I agree with all of the gay self examine (however it is pretty funny). I have six pack abs and I love to drink beer. I also order Starbucks, so does that make me gay. Don't think so, but, I do see where you are coming from. But to the orginal thread, if a guy wants to deep throat another guy to make is wife happy well then go for it if that is really what YOU want to do. I have to be honest if my wife asked me to I would have to decline, but if she wanted to go down on another women, well, I am sure that I would watch that and enjoy it. SO maybe that makes me a hipocrit, not sure. But Hedo is a place to explore sides of oneself that they may never do at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale View Post
    But Hedo is a place to explore sides of oneself that they may never do at home.
    Shhh!
    Mars n Venus might be listening

<rdfc>

I am in so much trouble now oh boy...

Where can I hide?
    Last edited by Calliope; 01-15-2010 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Looking for a place to hide
    Kama Sutra Week - Jan 26th - Feb 2nd, 2013
    www.hedokamasutra.com

I know Hedo is a place to loose inhibitions, but why wait for Hedo. Have fun at home and expand at Hedo
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213