Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Wife Watch

Hey folks, am a literal newbie as me & the wife are researching Hedo & other resorts. To weigh in on the issue, if firebox & wife find a taker and fulfill their desires and no one gets hurt I see nothing wrong with that. As everyone has said, if it's done in the room in private, no one else gets offended (for better or worse). As firebox has mentioned, there have been offers, just not in public, but through PM.

Personally, I think this thread went off the rails when uroboros said "Anyone believing a condom will protect you from STDs or HIV/AIDS is ignorant and/or delusional." As a scientist myself, I'd like to ask for some specific studies & references that prove this. As one may or may not know, medical science is not set in stone. What was a gold standard of treatment in the 1980s may not be so today. However, these shifts are due to the publishing of studies that are rigorous & reproduceable. Only after the results are proven to be valid and are able to be repeated will they become accepted in the scientific & medical community. If there are valid & rigorous studies that say condoms will not prevent the spread of STD/HIV, I'd like to know about them right now, considering the career field that I'm in. Any Tom, Dick, DonVon, or Uroboros can say that condoms don't prevent the spread of STDs/HIV; but do you have the scientific literature to back up your words? If you do and they're valid, uroboros, you may swing me to your point of view. But as of now, label me a skeptic regarding your claim.

If whatever higher power you believe in has a sense of humor, if firebox & uroboros do end up going to Hedo, I picture them and their wives getting along nicely in public. Firebox & wife have their fantasy in private, (without uroboros & mrs participating obviously) and everyone gets along in public without anyone being the wiser.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVon View Post
    Hey folks, am a literal newbie as me & the wife are researching Hedo & other resorts. To weigh in on the issue, if firebox & wife find a taker and fulfill their desires and no one gets hurt I see nothing wrong with that. As everyone has said, if it's done in the room in private, no one else gets offended (for better or worse). As firebox has mentioned, there have been offers, just not in public, but through PM.

Personally, I think this thread went off the rails when uroboros said "Anyone believing a condom will protect you from STDs or HIV/AIDS is ignorant and/or delusional." As a scientist myself, I'd like to ask for some specific studies & references that prove this. As one may or may not know, medical science is not set in stone. What was a gold standard of treatment in the 1980s may not be so today. However, these shifts are due to the publishing of studies that are rigorous & reproduceable. Only after the results are proven to be valid and are able to be repeated will they become accepted in the scientific & medical community. If there are valid & rigorous studies that say condoms will not prevent the spread of STD/HIV, I'd like to know about them right now, considering the career field that I'm in. Any Tom, Dick, DonVon, or Uroboros can say that condoms don't prevent the spread of STDs/HIV; but do you have the scientific literature to back up your words? If you do and they're valid, uroboros, you may swing me to your point of view. But as of now, label me a skeptic regarding your claim.

If whatever higher power you believe in has a sense of humor, if firebox & uroboros do end up going to Hedo, I picture them and their wives getting along nicely in public. Firebox & wife have their fantasy in private, (without uroboros & mrs participating obviously) and everyone gets along in public without anyone being the wiser.
    Very nicely said DonVon. I'm a scientist as well, and I completely agree with what you have written. In other words, 'Show me the Data'. I think uro suffers from extreme homophobia.

(love your avatar )
    We love Hedonism II

Uro isn't a skinhead and he isn't homophobic. He just doesn't like gay people and he uses this forum to anonymously attack and express his dislike. Now, I don't like, even the thought, of two guys together. I do in fact, like the idea of two women together, but only if they are hot. Oops, did I say that out loud?

I may have not studied Uros posts intensely enough, but if memory serves, he has only spoken against gay men, not gay women. With my assuming he only dislikes gay "men," I am left to assume he is OK with gay women. This is odd to me, in the sense that he dislikes homosexuality, only within his own gender.

Psychologists would argue that he has homosexual thoughts and tendencies himself, which he hates, therefore he hates in others, that which he hates in himself. This is no different than obese people hating fattening foods. They despise them, because they cause their obesity. Moreover, they despise them, because they want them. Could it be that Uro hates gay men, because they and their activities temp him and he hates that he is tempted???

Who knows. But I want to insure Uro, that this is just me talking out loud. I am not saying Uro is gay, or even that I think he is gay. I just find myself wondering where all the hate speech is coming from.

Thumbs down

3some: Ah....that WAS me talking. I believe the poster wanted the female point of view. And the question was how I felt about two men, not whether my hubby would like to see me get it on with another guy or him a woman. I don't believe that judgemental attack on me was justified. Maybe you think you know my hubby more than I do, however, once at Hedo, we were playing a truth or dare game and the guy next to me licked my breast. My hubby got upset and promptly said he was going back to the room. Maybe you should have the facts first before commenting on what my husband might or might not want.

From now on, I will keep my comments to myself.
    JC and Ginny
    7/5 - 7/12 Hedo II

Dolly... don't keep your comments to yourself. Do I have to sound like an after school special and remind everyone that "comments" ARE what this forum is about?

Just because one kid sneezes on one of your Barbie's, don't take your toys and go home.

Now, to lighten the mood of this thread, could you describe the lick?

LOL!!! And I was starting to enjoy it!!!!!
    JC and Ginny
    7/5 - 7/12 Hedo II

Quote Originally Posted by smile View Post
    (love your avatar )
    OT: 'Tis J (the wife). She may not have large breasts, but that don't matter to me. I've always been an ass & legs man. Nothing like a 27-38 waist & hips.

"Just because one kid sneezes on one of your Barbie's, don't take your toys and go home. "

As a healthcare professional worried about trying to avoid the swine flu here in San Diego I would like to encourage you to not take them home but either give them an alcohol bath or burn them!!!!

I would like to echo Bwilliams statement to Dolly as well- the diverse opinions here make this the entertaining place it is. Please don't feel like you should not participate!

Nick (and the hottie Kerry)
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by DollyXX View Post
    LOL!!! And I was starting to enjoy it!!!!!
    Are you saying you were starting to enjoy this thread, or the lick lol

Hey Uro, Please explain how you got that I "believe men sucking other men's penises is acceptable." I don't recall saying that. In fact. I said I didn't agree with it, or want to see it.

Why are you here? I checked your profile and found that the only contribution to this forum has been in THIS THREAD and it has all been NEGATIVE.

Are you here for learning, or teaching? Are you here to prepare for a Hedo trip and seeking knowledge, or are you just here to yell at people?

People have called you an asshole, because you are like a drunk at a wedding that falls into the cake after telling everyone that the marriage is doomed.

If you are only here to bitch, please go elsewhere to do it. We don't need your warnings, because as you said, we have the Internet for that. You are just a pissed off little man.

Oh, before I go, try investing in "spell check."
    Last edited by BWilliams; 04-26-2009 at 04:13 PM.

We love Hedonism II

This is interesting. Given the topic of this conversation and the banter back and forth, I did a search and came up with this:

http://www.mu6.com/uroboros.html

Whoa

Dolly Dear just ease back a little. this is just a conversation not an indictment. However if your hubby got upset because of a lick, then maybe he's at the wrong resort.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVon View Post
    OT: 'Tis J (the wife). She may not have large breasts, but that don't matter to me. I've always been an ass & legs man. Nothing like a 27-38 waist & hips.
    Even on that small avatar, it's apparent that your wife has a great ass and legs. Maybe you would consider adding to the "Real Boobs and Butts" thread.. Hint hint

Quote Originally Posted by WishNa3Sum View Post
    Dolly Dear just ease back a little. this is just a conversation not an indictment. However if your hubby got upset because of a lick, then maybe he's at the wrong resort.
    I get your point, but try not to make statements like "maybe he's at the wrong resort."

The reason I say that is the fact that probably the majority of men at Hedo, wouldn't want another man to lick their wife's tits, but not going to Hedo is NOT the solution and would be a gross mistake to miss Hedo over something like that.

The answer IS keeping a short distance from those situations and remembering that alcohol can play a factor in some instances.

Avoiding Hedo, because of something like that, would be like avoiding a bar, because a guy may hit on your wife when you go to take a leak. To be totally honest, you are much more likely to control the circumstances (because the people are generally much more respectful) at Hedo, than at a local club.

The main difference is that at Hedo, people are more casual about asking. The cool thing about Hedo is this, you can say no at Hedo and everyone stays cool.

I just want to make sure we don't send a message that indicates to the "not interested in 3rd party play" folks, that they shouldn't go and feel comfy. They SHOULD and the fact is, Hedo is NOT a place designated for swingers, fetish, or any other specific group. Hedo is for all looking for a different vacation than they can get anywhere else. It's a place with enough variety to get most anything you want, if you in fact "want" something, or it's a place to do nothing, should that be he goal.
    Last edited by BWilliams; 04-27-2009 at 09:50 AM.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast