Thread: Prude Jacuzzi Beach View

Wink Prude Jacuzzi Beach View

How are these rooms? Can you walk right out onto the beach? Is it worth the extra money? Any Extra ammenities like mini fridge etc.?

with the jacuzzi< i believe u can walk out from your room onto the beach. we had a water view last time and were not impressed. #1 the beach, in our opinion, really isn't that pretty, but if you live in the interior of the US, it might be appealing. #2, we were never in our room, unless...... in which case we did not care about the beach anyway LOL...I would not spend the extra money...just my 2 cents

Travelers
    Jan 16-23 2010
    almost over!

Our room is confirmed as an Ocenview and I assume it is on the Prude side. Is it worth upgrading to a Gardenview on the Nude side?

Will and Laura
    Virgin trip to HII March 7-14 2010
    Trip 2 to HII - March 10-17 2011

Registered User hedovirgins2009's Avatar
    Last year we booked gardenview prude and ended up with an upgrade to oceanview prude upon check in for no extra charge. I did like the view, but wouldn't have paid extra to get it. We didn't spend much time in the room anyway. I did notice the prude oceanview jacuzzi rooms did open up to the beach and they looked nice. I might consider it for H2 on the nude side if we were going with friends. Nice to be able to walk out and reserve a couple of chairs in the early am and to hop right back in your room grab a couple hours of sleep. No worries, you'll have a good time no matter what room you reserve!

I might not have the cherry anymore, but I still have the box it came in!

Last year Valentine's Week at Hedo II was the most fun I've ever had.
    This year will be our first trip to Hedo III April 23 - May 1 2010.

Registered User hedovirgins2009's Avatar

Pictures from our Prude Oceanview room H2

These were taken through the window, just to give you an idea of the view you should expect.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I might not have the cherry anymore, but I still have the box it came in!

Last year Valentine's Week at Hedo II was the most fun I've ever had.
    This year will be our first trip to Hedo III April 23 - May 1 2010.

Our attitude is that we go on holiday to relax, be comfortable and have fun. To that end we want our room to at least be as comfortable and pleasant as our own home is. We just booked nude beach jacuzzi for the 2nd year in a row and wouldn't have it any other way. There was no mini fridge, but drinks were just a few steps away on either side of us and yes, being able to walk right out onto the beach and into the water was brilliant. And we had loungers that seemed to just live outside our room whenever we wanted them. My only complaint about our room (virgin trip last year) was the lack of a proper window in the bath meant that the noise from occasional late late night revellers would come through loud and clear ... small price to pay, really! So I'd say always go for the most room you can afford and be happy!!
    Nardia

We had a nude jacuzzi room last year and had a mini fridge that was restocked daily with red strip and water and soda.Bonus was the room was only about 50 yards from the nude pool and our favorite hangout,Delroy's Bar!!!

Bill & Donna
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

We always book the jacuzzi room and we love it. To us it is worth the extra money.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

Nude jacuzzi beach rooms are special. Yes, your slider walks you right out onto a little patio with table & 2 chairs and your jacuzzi and then tot the beach. You have a flat screen TV (so you don't boink your head!) and a mini fridge that is stocked daily with Red Stripe, sodas and water. We've loved the times we've had the nude jacuzzi beach rooms and would book it again if the price was right. But usually we can add on another day or two or three for the extra cost....so....we do!
    Liz & Chris

Have to agree with chrisandliz on the room cost,we did it for our 30th anniversary as we renewed our vows on the hook and made it a special 2 weeks.Now when we go back it will be cheapest is best cause we are not in our room much anyway!Prude rooms dont baother us at all,stayed there 3 years without any problems.
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna