Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife Watch

Wife Watch

Hello:

My wife would love to watch me, how do I say, get another guy off. She really wants to see the whole thing from the sucking to the swallowing.

I haven't done this before but the wife really wants to watch. Does this happen and if so do the wife's watch.

I also know this is very up front but it would be nice to know.

You should do something like this in a room. Based on my experience, I think it will be tough to find interest.

If your wife truly wants you to suck a dick for her, then you don't need Hedo, you need a good divorce lawyer.

If she really said this, she is testing to see how weak you are, and since women hate weak men, she's going to kick you to the curb soon anyway.

The other option is that, you want to suck dick, but you aren't even man enough to own up to it, so you put the "decision" on your wife's shoulders.

Pretty sad either way.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Don't you think that's a bit harsh Moorerotic?? Clearly you do not know these people so you should not pass that type judgement on. I thought it was a fair question and their right to ask the question on this type of forum.

Good luck to you guys! My 2 closest friends, male, are very hetero and very male also would like to do the same, preferably with me involved. I am a hetero female by the way. AND i wouldn't think any less of them if they did get the chance. I find it erotic myself.

The double standard is getting real freakin' old. It's okay for 2 women to go at it orally but not 2 men!!??
    Sex is like crying; if you do it right, it ain't pretty

We 2nd that Peej. GO EQUAL RIGHTS

What an odd thread.......

We have a fantasist, replied to by a realiast, critisised by post-modernists.

Seriously Firebox, I am sure there are other boards/forums for you to get off on...

gross man

guy who wants to smoke pole = freak

Have fun!!!

K. We are not talking about a guy that "WANTS" to "smoke pole" we are talking about a wife that gets aroused by a man that sucks on another guy.

So tell me, of you men how many of you would not be aroused by your girl liking on another girls clit!??!?! YEAH thats what i thought!!!!!

So isn't hedo about every ones pleasure. And if I get off with my husband with someone else even if it is a man. what right does anyone else have to correct me. Hedo is about PLEASURE and fulfillment, NOT judgement.

So if I am incorrect about the freedoms we have at hedo why are we going there!?!?!?

Thanks and really not a b***h just a freak.

Well I am sure surprised by the influx of such harsh criticism on such a open forum. Many hypocrits on here.
    Anyway, I completely understand what you are saying, as it is a turn on in a non-homo sort of way for the wife to want her husband to do something like that.
    I think if you are both ok with it, then you should go for it.
    I am not sure if Hedo is the place, as I haven't had the pleasure to be there yet, we are going for the first time in April. But I think there are plenty of ways you can explore this option. BTW have you tried a strap on and have him suck it off while you wear it? Just a thought.....

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by A+J View Post
    What an odd thread.......

We have a fantasist, replied to by a realiast, critisised by post-modernists.

Seriously Firebox, I am sure there are other boards/forums for you to get off on...
    Ok Aj so where do you suggest that he post his serious questions? Your girls is "bi" right so is it not wrong for her to want to lick on a girl. and not for sure why you are putting him down. I am pretty sure that he is not "getting off" he is asking a legitimate question.

and again not trying to be a b***h just a freak with a freaky husband :-)

My original response was far harsher, a real eyeball bleeder, so be thankful.

If you've every read any of my posts from last year you'll know that I NEVER question anyone's right to post anything. I may question their facts, their honesty or their opinions, but I'll never question their right to have their beliefs or post whatever they want. I'm the ultimate free speech guy.

I'm not passing judgment on a guy wanting to suck a dick, I couldn't care less which consenting adult sucks another consenting adult's dick. Just be honest about it, and don't put the responsibility on anyone else.

Guys who want to suck other guys dicks of their own free will aren't hetero, their bi. If a hetero guys sucks a dick it's because he's trying to stay alive in prison, and I'm sure many guys in that situation choose death.

Whether you like it or not, being a man is about having integrity. Sucking a dick "just to please your wife" is a lack of integrity. Claiming your wife wants you to suck a dick, when the desire is really yours is a lacking of integrity.

Any woman who wants to see some random dude suck a dick is simply turned on by such things.

Any woman who wants to see "HER TRULY HETEROSEXUAL MAN" suck a dick is either testing him to see what a weak punk he is, or she truly wants to see him feminized.

Either way it a huge sign of disrespect and even contempt. Not good for a long term relationship.

Every woman I know who thinks remotely like this is very alone and very bitter, and they should be.

Widespread public male on male activity would send Hedo into bankruptcy or turn it into a gay male resort FAST.

If it happens and I'm sure it does, it's a down low activity.

We all make hundreds, if not thousands of judgments every day, we wouldn't survive if we didn't.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

To each their own, if thats something you want to try I'm sure it could be made to happen eventually.

As a previous poster stated, it may be hard to find an interested party as bi female activity seems much more accepted than bi male activity, at least in the open.

Openminded?

If it isn't pushed on you, and its taken to the room, what's the difference? I thought the whole point of Hedo is the open minded welcoming atmosphere. If it floats your boat and you find a participant, more power to you!

Whilst I've not yet been to Hedo (31 days!) at other places m-m is very unusual and if at all is very discreet. I know about it more from hearsay rather than seeing it.
    However, it's been my experience that it's usually no big deal for the m's who are sure of their sexuality and the one's who holler the most are the one's who are scared that they might like it!

I find this thread interesting. The question seems to be whether Mr. Firebox wants to engage in this "fantasy" to fulfill his own desires or those of his wife. If he seeks this situation to fulfill his own desires, he is either gay or bi. If he seeks this situation to fulfill his wife's desires, (I don't know what to put here.) So long and he and Ms. Firebox are honest with each other, either situation is O.K.

While I never recommend that a man floss and gargle with another man's dick, I do realize that this is a Hedo forum and many things are tolerated here that may not be acceptable in the main stream.

Here is a brief Q&A to get to the bottom of this issue.

“AM I GAY?” SELF EXAMINATION

1. If you are over thirty, and you have a washboard stomach, you are gay.
    It means you haven’t sucked back enough beer with the boys
    and have spent the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah diet.

2. If you have a cat, you are a Flaaaaming homo.
    A cat is like a dog, but gay — it grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except when it uses its nails, and whines to be fed. And just think about how you call a dog… “Killer, come here!
    Now think about how you call a cat… “Bun-bun, come to daddy, snookums!”
    Jezus, you’re fit to be framed, you’re so gay.

3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, baby pacifiers, or any such nonsense, rest assured, you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on bar-b-que ribs, crab claws, raw oysters, crawfish guts, pickled pigs feet, or boobs.
    Anything else and you are in training to suck El Dicko and undeniably a fag.

4. If you refuse to make use of a public bathroom or take a leak in a parking lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man’s world is his bathroom; he defecates and urinates where he pleases.

5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee, you pro- bably like a high hard one in the pooper chuter. A straight man will never be heard ordering a “Decaf Soy Latte”. If you’ve put a Decaf Soy Latte to your lips, you’ve had a man there, too.

6. If you know more than six names of non standard colors or four different types of dessert other than ice cream and pie, you might as well be handing out free ass passes. A real man doesn’t have memory space in his brain to remember all of that crap. If you can pick out chartreuse or you know what a “fressier” is you’re gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other than cotton or denim, you are faggadocious.

7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it, you are dying to tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at a slow-ass driver or to cut the ass- hole off. The rest of the time he needs that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, hold his beer, scratch his balls, or play with his broad’s boobs.

Hopefully, Mr. Firebox can get back to us on these questions.

Peace and Love to everyone.

P.S. Has anyone seen that new Jenna Haze video. OMG!!!!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast