Thread: Email address for H3

Email address for H3

I need help contacting H3 directly about our flight and arrival time so we don't have to wait too long for transportation to the resort. I used the contact page on the Superclubs website. That got me a no longer in service email that said to call a tollfree # that got me an interesting receptionist who was very busy, talked very quickly and was exasperated when she had to repeat the direct email for H3. I THOUGHT I understood her. Guess I didn't because I got a cannot deliver message from the 'postmaster general' of online mailing! So.... can anyone help me? I really don't want to sit.... and wait..... and miss out on valuable Hedo time!

no need to really contact the hotel. When you arrive at the airport in montego Bay, make your way to the sduperclubs lounge, hand in your voucher (you will get from the travel agent) and they will have you on a bus in about 15 minutes...they are really quick and we have never had to wait long for transportation
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

okay....voucher....you were all talking about that on our chat last Sunday. We booked online with expedia.ca and have an email confirmation and an expedia itinerary # but...no voucher. or should I be

copy the e-mail that expedia sent to you and take...the booking # is what the superclubs lounge is looking for. As long as you have your confirmation # you are good to go, they will match to to there list of daily arrivals and get you on the bus real quick
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Thanks. If we had no voucher I was hoping that the confirmation # / email would suffice. Appreciate the instructions from the experienced Hedo guest!