Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: July 2005 our Virgin trip!

Talking July 2005 our Virgin trip!

Well Hello folks! We are a young couple from Oregon who will be spending their upcoming Honeymoon at Hedonism II! We are SO looking forward to it We are hoping that others from the forum/site might be going at the same time and we could get to know people a little bit before the trip. Also wanted to get suggestions of what we need to bring and such as it is our first trip to a resort. We haven't nailed the date down in granite.. but it's looking like an 11 day (at resort) trip.. leaving Oregon on July 17th.. so like the 18th to the 28th or 29th... Really looking forward to hearing from everyone! Can almost taste the drinks....

Dustin and Trisha
    Dustin and Trisha

That sounds almost exactly like our honeymoon from 2 years ago. I think we did the 18th to the 28th or something like that.

What to bring....

Large 32oz (or 64oz if you like) insulated mugs.

Medications and Ointments like Immodium, Neosporin, etc. Anti-Itch stuff. You don't want something like that to ruin your trip.

Your camera

Slut Wear (see the link in my signature). I'll give you some of my wife's outfits: There is the purple fishnet shirt. The Green Swiss-cheese shorts. The One-piece stripper-like slingshot. A classy see-through black lace top. Numerous thin "nipple" t-shirts. Various thongs.

Polo or golf shirts is all the dressed up the guys need to be.

Some people bring one of those keychain necklace type things (keychain on a shoelace basically) for holding their room key.

I don't think you need a floating raft, (there were plenty unused ones there).

Check out our trip report (the first one in the H2 trip reports section).
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

h2 in July

We will be there July 12-29, so will likely meet! This will be our 3rd trip to H2, 4th to Negril. We're from Seattle BTW. We are going with Jon's Fluffernutters www.fluffernutters.com . If you haven't booked yet you might want to think about going with them. Very fun group, Jon throws in a bunch of extras for those who book with him, like the Cock&Tail Party, Lobstah Lunch, Naughty School Girl Night, and the Lewd, Nude Pirate Cruise. Suggest you read "The Naked Truth About Hedonism II" by Chris Santilli. Still the best source out there, will answer 90% of your questions. Also check out www.dennyp.com, lots of good info there too. Our email is 2funseekerz@comcast.net if you would like more info.
    Alex & Laura: H2 Dec 4-13 2009
    There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning - Jimmy Buffet

Just wanted to leave q uick message and say we made our plans for those dates too. we are both 34 and going on our 10 year anniversary. E-mail us if you want at gaforfun45692@yahoo.com.

Look forward to it
    Sean and Elaine

First time Hedo

Been researching and planning a trip to Hedo for over 5 years. Finally it is a reality. Going with a good friend. Bought The naked truth about Hedo and will do some shopping at Slutware.

We are scuba divers and will bring our gear. Maybe a dive or two between the fun and debauchery

also going in july

Quote Originally Posted by Lkn4OregonFun
    Well Hello folks! We are a young couple from Oregon who will be spending their upcoming Honeymoon at Hedonism II! We are SO looking forward to it We are hoping that others from the forum/site might be going at the same time and we could get to know people a little bit before the trip. Also wanted to get suggestions of what we need to bring and such as it is our first trip to a resort. We haven't nailed the date down in granite.. but it's looking like an 11 day (at resort) trip.. leaving Oregon on July 17th.. so like the 18th to the 28th or 29th... Really looking forward to hearing from everyone! Can almost taste the drinks....

Dustin and Trisha
    my girlfriend and I will be there from the 25th of july through the 31st tell us a lil bit about yourself. lets talk

hi there. we are spending our 5th. ann. there too. 23-30th. i see we need some good "slut-wear". even tough i am not a "stripper" i think that i am!!! LOL lot's of good sites on the web... pin up girls.. etc. good to see there are lots of good, happy, horny married couples that are just looking for a good crazy time.

Dustin and Trisha
    hey guys.. we are going july 23-30. it is our 5th anniversary. also my 30th b-day! it is our first time too going to hedo but is hear the PJ party is crazy fun.... girl where something HOT..

We will also be there for our anniversary

We will be marking our 15th anniversary at that same time (24-29). We are 34/35 and looking forward to meeting new friends. This is our first trip and we cannot wait to check our inhibitions (what few we have) at the airport and enjoy the atmosphere.

11 days??? well then you should at least try to break away from the resort to visit rick's cafe in negril. its a restaurant right on a cliff overlooking the ocean. good food and you can measure your cahonies and jump off the cliff into the water below!!! rick's is kinda famous for that! and you should check out the bob marley museum...
    other than that, you wont want to leave the resort from what i hear!!!

Quote Originally Posted by derek and shan
    11 days??? well then you should at least try to break away from the resort to visit rick's cafe in negril. its a restaurant right on a cliff overlooking the ocean. good food and you can measure your cahonies and jump off the cliff into the water below!!! rick's is kinda famous for that! and you should check out the bob marley museum...
    other than that, you wont want to leave the resort from what i hear!!!
    Unfortunately, Ivan destroyed Rick's, and it was still being rebuilt as of the last weekend in March. There's other bars nearby, but Rick's is not operating until midsummer at least, we were told.

John & Carol

Dustin and Trisha
    Hi there
    New to the board, my husband and I are both in our early 30's and will be going there from 7/16-7/23 we are first timers and very excited about this trip. We are both orginally from NY and now reside in Atlanta, Georgia. I welcome anyone for some conversation. Looking forward to meeting new people!!

Hey perez,
    looks like me might just miss you, but wanted to say hey. We are going the 23-29. We are also from Atlanta. So drop us a message and maybe we can get together sometime and compare notes. We are on yahoo. GAForFun45692

Sounds great my email address is t157@bellsouth.net as well. Enjoy your trip

Hi this eric & deb from atlanta we will also be at hedo 3 from 24-30 in july we look forward to meeting and making some new crazy friends. we also have a single guy friend going so if there are any single women looking to jsut hang out and great time let us know we are all about good clean fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast