Thread: Beer Question and other

Beer Question and other

I have heard of folks shipping beer to the resort.
    Does anybody know how to do this or the procedure. Need me some Mich Ultra.
    We are having problems getting our flight like we want it. Castaway had to change because of the airlines cancelling and we are looking for another way.

Also the air taxi or the road, which is the preferred method of travel from the airport?

Thanks
    50 days!!!!!!

www.Carsecurityworld.com

www.Harleybikershop.com

www.Jetsonlineshop.com

There are so many good drinks at Hedo that I probably wouldn't bother shipping beer if I were you. If you are a calorie counter and thats why you want the ultra there is one important rule to follow: There is no such thing as a calorie while on vacation. I figure I diet before I go so I can eat and drink whatever I want while I am there.

They have red stripe and red stripe light. I drink other drinks during the day and red stripe at night. No reason to take a taxi when a bus is provided. Could be anything from a mini van to a large transport bus depending on how many are going to the resorts at that time.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    They have red stripe and red stripe light. I drink other drinks during the day and red stripe at night. No reason to take a taxi when a bus is provided. Could be anything from a mini van to a large transport bus depending on how many are going to the resorts at that time.
    Paul....
    I agree with cop (as always...keeps me out of jail.) The bus is a good option and provides a good hour to make new friends.

4 months!!!

Thumbs up

There are a few different brands of beer in the gift shop, not sure which or if your brand was one of them or not.

As for flying to the resort, a couple in our group this past August took the chopper in, they seemed to love it, 15 minutes from Montego Bay to the field outside the main gate with a fly by of the nude pool, they swore by it..

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

I have in the past, when the red stripe was tasting ripe, had one of the porters get me a case of guiness, pricey, but it was brought right to me, and was a nice break. If you plan on doing so, bring a collaspible cooler
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-

Desires Pearl-
    Apr 2013

Nekkidpirate is right.....you can always have one of the employees get you beer, or, you can take a taxi and get some yourself and bring it back. I know people who have done both. Some of the bartenders will keep it for you behind the bar

Le Ann

"Life is Too Short.....Party and Dance Naked!"