Thread: Hedo III Newbies

Hedo III Newbies

Hi everyone. I would first like to say that this forum is great. A perfect way to get met people and get all the information you want. We are thinking of going to H3 for the from 2/28 to 3/14. My only disappointment so far is that I can't find anyone else going at this time of year. Is this a low time for the resort or Jamaica in general? This is our first time at Hedo, looking forward to nude beach and games. Any info you may have in regards to the beginning of March would be great.

we took our first trip to H3 in march 08. we had a blast! The weather was great, and the people were awesome. When we booked, our travel agent said there was 2 different situations that could happen, either it would be spring break and the resort would be a little slow because people would be on vacation with the family, or it would have alot of people because people let their college kids do their own spring break thing and use the time to get away.

When we were there it seemed to be about in the middle somewhere. There were plenty of people there, but we seemed to be in between the times when big groups head to hedo. We had a great time though. Quiet enough to relax naked in the terrific Jamaican sun, but at the same time, enough people for naughty volleyball in the nude pool, as well as plenty of other "fun" activities.

Quote Originally Posted by D & C View Post
    Hi everyone. I would first like to say that this forum is great. A perfect way to get met people and get all the information you want. We are thinking of going to H3 for the from 2/28 to 3/14. My only disappointment so far is that I can't find anyone else going at this time of year. Is this a low time for the resort or Jamaica in general? This is our first time at Hedo, looking forward to nude beach and games. Any info you may have in regards to the beginning of March would be great.
    No organized group. However, I will be going for my third trip during the same time frame. There will be people that I know there. ALL great folks. I keep in touch with them year round.

Come and I'll make sure you get to me as many as you want.

PM if you like.

Dave

Blog Entries
    I could be wrong but I do think that one of the events that will be going on while you are there is the Ms No Swimsuit Contest! It should be a blast

We too are newbies. We have booked the 15th to 22 of Dec. Can't wait! Any suggestions of how to dress for the activities.

D & C ....We will be there 3/12 to prep for our group... We'll buy you a drink or 2

Midlife... Dress out for all the themes and you will have a blast ...
    We were always taught to share... how well we learned that lesson
    March Madness at Hedo III ...March 14 - 21, 2010. Come join the FUN

March Madness at Hedo IIIhttp://www.4hedonism.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3336&dateline=1194822  307
Your Current Signature Picture
    March Madness Yahoo Group

Agree completely with Lets couple. Go with the attitude that YOU will make/have fun. The rest wil fall into place. See you there.

Dave: Heading home March 6-12.

Newbies going January 09-13th, 2009, anyone else going during that time with any suggestions?

We booked our trip today. We will be there from 2/27 to 3/13. We are looking forward to it. Big Dave, your right, no groups but i'm sure well have a blast. Better start working on some costumes. Thank you all for your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by D & C View Post
    We booked our trip today. We will be there from 2/27 to 3/13. We are looking forward to it. Big Dave, your right, no groups but i'm sure well have a blast. Better start working on some costumes. Thank you all for your thoughts.

I'm staying on the quad this time. Probably be hanging (LOL-he said 'hanging') on the nude side. I'll intro you to all my friends.

Can't wait.