Thread: Male strippers Dec 18-22?????

Male strippers Dec 18-22?????

http://www.hedonism.com/event_detail...=12&cYear=2008

To bad I had to find this out after I booked. Maybe this won't be a problem. Its not my idea of a good time. Any thoughts? I just picture testosterone charged cocky guys taking over the entire resort waiting to be swooned by our ladies.

The last time I was there, there was a group (female & male) dancers in house from the Baltimore/DC area (they were on my flight down). They did a show in the disco one night, a bachelorette party in the piano bar another night and a show at the Jungle in Negril. Overall I found them to be were fairly reserved when they were not putting on a show. I am not a big nude exotic dancer show person (like somethings left to my imagination), but they did have some moves.

That group had nice guys and gals, when I talked to them on the prude side daytime. For them it was a job and a couple hedo guests (women) were a bit too grabby for them. I don't know if the group listed has some of the same guys in it - one looked familiar.

I don't think that you need to worry. In fact a bit of excitement can only make it better. We will be there that week as well and I was thinking that it may be very dead that last week before Christmas. A few young studs keeping the ladies on edge should pay off in positive returns for us guys.

Maybe I'm Paranoid

Hey, I'm the nicest guy I know. I will certainly give them a chance to behave nicely. I just don't want my 3K vacation ruined by some bunch of buff bullys who think they are Jebus's gift to women. They may be buff but I'm... I'm.. insecure. I mean honestly, what are the odds that my penis will stack up? Every night at the disco they will be there with their dance moves and amazing packages sloshing around rythmatically to the pulsating sound of the music. Then we will continue to the hot tub where they will be trying to adorn our wives with verbage and subtle hip thrusting movements. This will all happen after we are forced to watch them during our dinner hour.

I have to give a bit of a laugh at that last comment because I highly doubt many guys would stack up when compared to what I saw in July....BUT I would not choose that size ever....unless it was attached to someone I really liked as a person. I am not into pain and that size takes some adjusting...

The group that was there in July pretty much stuck to the prude side except for one night one of the guys was in the hot tub around 1am. He was really respectful and just talked to us about life in general. Every profession can have bullies and it doesn't take a dance group to make for odd characters at hedo or anywhere....

LOL, too funny. . ."subtle hip thrusting movements"

Take it easy and relax. . . you are going to HEDO. . . and I am not.

Women do care about personality not just size. . . If the guy is a DICK, regardless of size, we keep it moving.

Have a great time!

Sweetheart 28

November 3-9th 2007 - 1st Trip - H3
    June 18-22nd 2008 - Starfish Trelawny
    June 3-7th - H3

Thanks Jason

I look forward to meeting you and Teri. You appear to be a very fun couple.
    We always end up having the best times with Canadians. Maybe its because we share the same harsh winters and when we finally get somewhere warm and a few (20 or so) free drinks we get a little crazy eh?

Blog Entries

I had a Blast!!!!!

I was there the week before xmas with the male strippers. Since I am a single female, I loved it!!! All them men roaming around for me and my friends to look at all week was very nice. The men were very reserved and respectful. And far as being " forced to watch during dinner time" I didnt see any men getting up to leave, which was rather odd in american standards!!! What guy actually stays and watches an all MALE strip show.... hmmmmmmmmmm Anyway, I had a great time and I plan on going again this year, same time when the strippers are there... they addded some much needed Hedo spice and mood on the resort, esp during this slow time of the year!!

We've been to H3 during the Mr Carribean "contest", not rteally a contest, just some different entertainment. Almost none of the guys came over to the nude side, and the few that did where very respectful, even shy. Yeah gotta remember, the show is their livelyhood, one complaint about inappropriate behavior to managment, from a paying guest, would most likely get them tossed out , Their temp EC's, who only dance at night.
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-