Thread: Clothing Help

Clothing Help

If you have seen my message in the "Introduce Yourself" area, you know a little bit about me. Hubby and I are planning a trip to Hedo II in the Spring and it has been 15 years since I have been there (Lord, it sounds like I am in confession). When there last, it was my first time anywhere like it. I knew I wasn't in Kansas any more (okay, so I never lived in Kansas nor did I have a little dog). Based on what I have read in here, the clothes that I would have worn back then would seem to fit Mother Teresa in a convent compared to what I read about. I need help! I realize that I am going to have to buy clothes that I probably will never, ever wear to work or even around town; but I have no idea how "skimpy", "slutty", "trashy", etc. I am looking for. The beach and the pool area I am good with. I know what I am going to wear (or not wear) when there. My problem is with dinners. There are all these themes to worry about. Am I asking to much to see photos of your evening outfits? I just don't want to get there and be too under dressed or at worst, OVER dressed.

Please Help!

Mrs. Empty Nester

Registered User airborne&Grmnbc's Avatar
    Our advise is comfort. Wear what you feel comfortable and or sexy in. If you enjoy dressing up, then do so. If you enjoy wearing slutwear, then do so. You will see it all there. We've seen some ladies change outfits as much as 2,3 or 4 times a day. They were beautiful to see. Just go and have fun sweetheart!

SUCKS!
    21-28 Nov. 14. Spanksgiving Week!!

Don't sweat it...no matter "how "skimpy", "slutty", "trashy", etc. "....yours will not be the most "how "skimpy", "slutty", "trashy", etc. ". I like wickedtemptations.com

Plus...you could bring a few extra tiny outfits to use instead of some more conservative ones....just in case...

TNR
    "Well, it’s a sad, sad situation. Now I need a goddamn vacation."
    - Jaret Reddick/Bowling for Soup

My wife got a lot of her stuff at the following websites:

www.amiclubwear.com
    www.3wishes.com
    www.odgirl.com
    www.snaz75.com - cheap shoes

Quote Originally Posted by empty_nesters View Post
    If you have seen my message in the "Introduce Yourself" area, you know a little bit about me. Hubby and I are planning a trip to Hedo II in the Spring and it has been 15 years since I have been there (Lord, it sounds like I am in confession). When there last, it was my first time anywhere like it. I knew I wasn't in Kansas any more (okay, so I never lived in Kansas nor did I have a little dog). Based on what I have read in here, the clothes that I would have worn back then would seem to fit Mother Teresa in a convent compared to what I read about. I need help! I realize that I am going to have to buy clothes that I probably will never, ever wear to work or even around town; but I have no idea how "skimpy", "slutty", "trashy", etc. I am looking for. The beach and the pool area I am good with. I know what I am going to wear (or not wear) when there. My problem is with dinners. There are all these themes to worry about. Am I asking to much to see photos of your evening outfits? I just don't want to get there and be too under dressed or at worst, OVER dressed.

Please Help!

Mrs. Empty Nester
    The only way you can be under-dressed in the restaurants is if your naughty bits are not covered with something, even if it is transparent or mesh material. My wife usually wears something extremely revealing, risque, slutty, transparent, low-cut, short, tight, and scandalous. We've never been asked to cover up when we've gone to a restaurant.
    My experience has been that the women who dress for the themes and go all out to be bare-as-you-dare have the most fun.

Quote Originally Posted by foxflyer View Post

www.amiclubwear.com
    www.3wishes.com
    www.odgirl.com
    www.snaz75.com - cheap shoes
    AMIClubWear was a never ending "out of stock" message. Even after adding a bunch of stuff to our cart, once we went to the check out only half of it was actually "ordered." The rest became "out of stock."

Prices were good though.

Steve & Melissa

Try eBay for the Slut wear/Stripper wear. We got some hot outfits for the wife there and the prices were very reasonable - We actually paid more for the shipping on a couple of them than the actual cost of the outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by foxflyer View Post
    Thank you so much for the links. I really do like all the clothes OD Girl has to offer.

Mrs. E_N

Quote Originally Posted by airborne&Grmnbc View Post
    Our advise is comfort. Wear what you feel comfortable and or sexy in. If you enjoy dressing up, then do so. If you enjoy wearing slutwear, then do so.
    The whole thing is that I can "be" comfortable wearing almost anything; but will I "feel" comfortable knowing that I am wearing a very revealing outfit and no one else is. I don't want to bring or wear an outfit that will make me feel out of place. That was the reason I asked to see what other women wear even if it is a picture from a catalog with a note saying "I wore this on whatever themed night".

Quote Originally Posted by empty_nesters View Post
    The whole thing is that I can "be" comfortable wearing almost anything; but will I "feel" comfortable knowing that I am wearing a very revealing outfit and no one else is. I don't want to bring or wear an outfit that will make me feel out of place. That was the reason I asked to see what other women wear even if it is a picture from a catalog with a note saying "I wore this on whatever themed night".
    I don't think you have to worry about being the only one dressed in revealing slutwear, especially in the disco. There are plenty of ladies who wear sexy, transparent, short, tight, low-cut, and scandalous slutwear. Sure, there are some that don't, but no matter what you wear, there will probably always be someone who dares to bare more than you!!

You only live once and the point is, you will probably never meet most of the people again, so why worry!!! And those you do meet again, you will be meeting cos you all got on so well. Less is more.......
    Lets get nekid with boots on

Hedonism II Nov 2007
    Hedonism II Nov 2008
    Hedonism II Mar 2011
    Hedonism II Nov 22 -Dec 1