Thread: newbie trip report-

newbie trip report-

Just got back - went for six days

To start off - thanks to the peeps on this site - Cop/Kitten you all were the best at answering my questions (many questions too) - thanks to DennyP for setting the deal up

Flight from Atl great - the new terminal and customs in the MBay airport - great - the bus ride - great - new road took us 83 mins (no stops)

The fun part for us was sitting in the Atlanta terminal waiting for the flight and trying to guess who was going to Hedo - we guessed three couples and were correct on two - they turned out to the coolest folks in the world -

When we got there - wife was nervous - we booked Ocean Prude so my wife could ease into it - well we opened our window and we were Ocean side nude/pool room 624 - boobs and balls everywhere - directly over the pool - I called down to the desk - they said the prudes ocean block was being worked on - wife was ok with it - found out later this was a major upgrade- and of course after one day this was the greatest spot to be in! Like being in an airport - people watching - but naked -

Two biggest surprises - Guests and food - I had good expectations about both -

The food at hedo was to say the least a pleasant surprise- having traveled a lot in the Caribbean - you tend to expect the C+ food quality - very pleased to see that every meal was either good or great! - Lamb chops at Pastfarin - the best!

The people you meet at Hedo - it's hard to explain but you instantly connect - you meet people that are so down to earth with common interests - we met over twenty couples and never stopped laughing the whole time- people from all over the world - Cali - Chicago - Mississippi- Canada - Holland

My wife I thought it was going to be a bit over the top for us - not at all - it was as crazy or as mellow as you wanted it to be- If you wanted to float around the Nude side or the prude side in the ocean or the pool you did so - if you wanted to get a BJ on the bar you could do that too!

We dressed for almost every night - lots of fun - gets you in the mood to party

We brought down about 50 children’s books and gave them to the front office and the maids - what a hit! Feels good to do the right thing for people!

The best time was playing volleyball in the nude pool - They have some interesting rules - the double titty rule - women get to serve twice - Rotating means spin around and show the world you butt -

I cannot remember laughing so hard in my life - never had a problem with the staff or the single guys - everyone was very respectful - although naked

The EC's did a great job - the place was at about 20% full - so it was light at times -- on the plus side - never had to wait for a drink or meal - used the hobie cat and windsurfing anytime we wanted -

Things that are a must if you do anything for the new folks

Bring or do the following

Sleep the day before - you will need it
    Say "hello" a lot - great conversation starter
    Say "thank you" to the staff you'd be surprised how far that goes
    Bring your own towels for the pool
    Two insulated big cups (for drinks or water)
    Bring single dollars (tipping in not permitted but ....)
    Two pair of sunglasses
    Reading books for the kids of the resort (used is fine)
    Lots and Lots of 60 spf sunscreen for you bits and pieces!
    Big Plastic bags - for the wet clothes on the way home

Cheers from Jim and Terri in Atlanta!!
    fun in the sun from Atlanta to hedo3 Oct 1 thru 6 >

Glad to hear

It's great to hear you guys had a good time. And I agree, Cop N Kitten are awesome. My wife and I had the pleasure of being at the resort at the same time as them and they answered soo many of our questions too. We are hoping to make it back in April for their big fling.
    Looking to hopefully go back in 2010!

http://www.kittennangel.com/index.html

Glad you guys had a good time. We were happy to help.
    MMMMMMMMMMMMM having you guys cum back with us next April would be soo Awsome.
    Paul + sexy joan aka kitten
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

we had a blast too!!

Hi Jim and Terri,

Remember me? It was nice meeting you. glad you had a good time, Next time lets make a group I can book for everyone! I agree the pool volleyball was the best.

Rhonda

<---has group going in April 2009.
    Cum back home
    lol
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Sortsa View Post
    It's great to hear you guys had a good time. And I agree, Cop N Kitten are awesome. My wife and I had the pleasure of being at the resort at the same time as them and they answered soo many of our questions too. We are hoping to make it back in April for their big fling.

Hoping??? What's this HOPING stuff? Y'all better be back!

Great trip report too guys. Glad you enjoyed your first trip. You wanna come back in April and meet the infamous Cop n kitten??? *grin*
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

I was just starting to think that with the economy the way it is and all that maybe we just shouldn't spend the money on a trip to Hedo.

Then I read this and thought, "You only live once!"

Thanks for the great report!

I know I should or should not post this but with the economy as bad as it is. We went with AWOLINHEDO this year and the best thing that made it possible for us to go was the fact that we were able to put a down payment on the trip and make payments threw out the year until it was paid for. We are going to do the same thing this year as a few of our friends have already booked. It makes going on a vacation much easier and still have fun.
    Always a Hedo 1st Time
    Never a Hedo Last time

Brian N Regina

4th Trip 7/31/10 to 8/07/10

www.awolinhedo.com

Yep, you can do that with just about any group.

Same as kitten + angel. Put a small downpayment and make payments as you can.

That was the only way WE were able to go on our first trip and our NYE trip!
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

Thumbs up

J/T,

Thanks for the great trip report, it sounds like you guys had a blast. There are quite a few of our members from the ATL area, get in touch with us, maybe you all can start a local Hedo Chapter there....hold you over until the next trip..lol..

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016