Thread: Halloween and Birthday at H3

Halloween and Birthday at H3

Doing a solo trip to H3 for a little well deserved R&R from October 30th - November 3rd. Never been before and not sure what to expect on all levels. Planning on doing a lot of relaxing and have a few of the specialty drinks I have read about online. Just your average 44 (act younger for sure) year old guy that likes to enjoy myself and have a good time and not be a "Vinny" to others for sure. Saw that there are several groups that will be at H3 at that time and not sure what to expect from that but should be fun.

My husband and I are also celebrating our birthdays and Halloween at H3 this year. Check out the thread "the November group" There are alot of people that are going that have joined the thread. Also, add your name to the calendar. See you at Hedo!
    H3 October 27- November 6, 2008; Judi and Reason's birthday trip, it was a blast

Were there for our hornymoon, and hedoween, and WW week...its gonna be wild...look forward to throwing an adult bevarage down with ya there....
    Bumpin 'uglys' since 2006
    Terry and Beth, AKA Tee and Bee