Thread: swinging at hedonism II and/or III

Talking swinging at hedonism II and/or III

Ok so I know plenty of people ask, but my boyfriend and I were talking last night about places like hedonism and he was basically wondering if they are for real. Both of us being swingers the sexual side of hedonism II/III is very appealing but we want to honestly know what likeminded people going there may have thought of it - if swinging was easy/difficult, etc. I read something in the trip reports and I liked what I read but it was only one person's report so I am looking for a more general response.

Oh and by the way I love these boards - allows someone to know what they may be getting into. Also anyone know of other Hedonism type resorts elsewhere in the world, he travels a lot, especially to southeast Asia. and the South Pacific seems like an ideal locale for places like Hedonism II/III.

Take care alll.....

Not being swingers I can't say for sure -- but I'm going to guess that it is very easy. For what its worth people were swapping in the open at the pool/hot tub. Touchy stuff during the day, more wild stuff at night.

Especially if you go with a group that has many swingers or if you go during one of the Lifestyles weeks (the whole month of January is lifestyles, I believe the first week in July is too).
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

We just got back from HII for the first time; we are also occasional swingers. In our experience, there was swinging going on, but not nearly like what you would find at a club. First of all, many of the people are not swingers... so you meet an attrative couple, but it is not as easy to bring up the subject. Also, there really is not a lot of f-ing out in the open, if you compare to a wild lifestyle club. To sum up, HII is fun, you'll meet lots of cool people, you'll be able to swing if you pursue it.

Oh yeah, from what I heard, swinging would be harder at HIII, only because it is a less social environment.

I heard that HIII is less social too. But, I guess either resort is going to be as much fun as you make it. We were there during the Fluffernutters' week and things got pretty wild when they showed up. Prior to that things were only really seen after dark. If you really want to go there with the intention of swinging you might want to look into going with a lifestyles group or just book during one of those weeks. It probably would be a much safer bet. I'm sure you will have a great time no matter when you go, though.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....