Thread: Daily activities???

Daily activities???

OK, Newb here, but have been reading a lot of the sections and my wife and I are contemplating a trip. One of the pieces of advice we agree with is establishing our limits before we go. We are not swingers and neither of us have any desire to pursue that lifestyle, however we aren't prudes either and really can enjoy a good time.

The question arises about some of the listed daily activities. What actually happens during a Nude Human Sundae? Is it simply a messy grope fest, or are we missing the point?

What we are want to do is establish before we go what we are comfortable joining in for fun, and what we will simply watch (and get horny) because we don't want to cross either of our "Comfort Zones". Essentially body contact during nude volleyball and other games would be fine, overt sexual groping is past both of "lines." What of the daily activities would be best for us to simply be spectators of? Which ones should we definitely avoid?

You may change your minds on some activities when you actually observe them, but to answer your questions….

First I should tell you that we do not ‘play’ with others in a sexual way either. Based on your description I suggest you watch the following games before you decide if you wish to participate:

Naked twister (just imagine)
    Find your mate (involves feeling other’s body parts)
    Body shots (involves licking naked bodies)
    Human Sunday (involves licking naked bodies)

Hedo is not a sexual free for all but you will see all kinds of overt sexual activities on the nude side. You can watch or not. It’s not all the time and is usually restricted to the area around the nude pool with an occasional raft boinking on the ocean.

Well said Anita!

It's all up to you on what you want to do. As Anita said, watching a few things will give you a good idea. And you can always bow out gracefully if you need to.

A few activities that don't involve contact are...

Ring toss
    Water slide!
    Bocce ball

You might also want to watch the wet tshirt contest before you participate.

Liz
    Liz & Chris

wild stuff in the quad?

hey from Atlanta!

does the quad get any of the "fun " activities that we hear about on the nude side?

the nude beach?

thanks

Jim
    fun in the sun from Atlanta to hedo3 Oct 1 thru 6 >

Quote Originally Posted by Atljamo View Post
    hey from Atlanta!

does the quad get any of the "fun " activities that we hear about on the nude side?

the nude beach?

thanks

Jim
    We observed the naked sundae, body shots, nude volley ball pretty much everyday, some pretty interesting things on the famed "Pussy Fountain" while we stayed at the Quad.

Oh yeah, the hottub at the Quad on a couple of nights offered us great views and I am quite sure an invitation if we had wanted, to just about anything.

I am sure it depends on the crowds, alignment of the stars, tequilla, etc. as too how much goes on.
    I will say, we were there during WW week and I will be a gamblin man and say this November probably will be a repeat, at least we hope so.
    [U]GOOD FRIENDS - GOOD WHISKEY [/U]& GOOD LOVIN' - NEED I SAY MORE

I'd say you also ought to observe the Biggest Dick contest...which sometimes involves...ummm...stimulation....of folks not your mate.
    "Well, it’s a sad, sad situation. Now I need a goddamn vacation."
    - Jaret Reddick/Bowling for Soup

or the Smallest Dick contest, that usually involves alot of ice and cold water (was worth a free bottle of rum cream that one) and a fast dip in the hot tub afterwards!
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

my wife and I are not into the life style either but we joined in the activities. The Human sundae was a blast where else can you put ice cream on your lady and eat her out in front of 100 people while they cheer. The Body shots are a must do. They can go as far as you want and with whom ever you want. As far as the other we were propositioned and politley said no and there were no hard feelings. We did have fun in the hot tub with another couple a few times but we didnt swap we watched and performed it was GREAT! So go with a open mind, keep your limits and i will stat my life that you will do things you always wanted to do and live the fantasies you never thought you could.

slow time of the year

I just got back from H2, and after talking with regulars they were em-bare-assed how slow it was, 15-20% occupancy. The activity board was a joke and there wasn't the charged atmosphere i was expecting as a first timer traveling solo, That all being said, I can't wait to go again! I met some great people and and was made to feel as welcome as if I had been there 20 times. Make what you have work for what you want. There will be a full review in the trip report in the next couple of days.