Thread: June 2009

June 2009

Anyone planning to head to H3 the first week in June 2009? We are planning to book with the Wild Women's Group. We went with them last year and had a great 1st trip to Hedo....So excited about going back and have been talking about our return trip since we left there!

Hey, remember us? We were thinking about booking with WW next time. Are they going in June? I will have to check the dates and prices. We liked June. We definitely want to go longer this time though.
    SexInVegas
    www.SexInVegas.com
    HEDO III, I miss you...

Hey DnG!!! Holy cow, eh! How's life been! I just thought I'd pop in here for posterity and look who I stumble upon. We're thinking about returning not sure, we may do another carribean trip...Hope all is going well.

T

Quote Originally Posted by SexInVegas View Post
    Hey, remember us? We were thinking about booking with WW next time. Are they going in June? I will have to check the dates and prices. We liked June. We definitely want to go longer this time though.
    Of coarse we remember you guys!! How did the wedding go for your friends - I can't remember their "forum name" on here? WW are going about the same time as we went last year may/june - we have reconsidered tho and plan to go March 27 to April 4th with WW. June just seems way too far off - and we definitely are suffering from a bad case of DIF!!

Hope to see you on another trip and say "hi" to the newlyweds for us - gosh that guy has a fine singing voice!

Take care,
    G of DnG

Quote Originally Posted by ycouple23 View Post
    Hey DnG!!! Holy cow, eh! How's life been! I just thought I'd pop in here for posterity and look who I stumble upon. We're thinking about returning not sure, we may do another carribean trip...Hope all is going well.

T
    Hi there,
    We're doing fine and are counting the days until we return to H3!! We have decided to go earlier - the end of March beginning of April with the WW.
    Hope to meet up with you both again at H3. Please say "hi" to C for me!

G