Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sky Auction???

Thanks for all the info folks, especially MikeDi,,,,,,,thanks for the PM..........
    When you get back from Hedo, reality just slaps you in the forhead............we miss Hedo 2

How does it work if you win. We like to stay in the pool front rooms and i am sure you are bidding on ROH thru shyauction. can you pay a upcharge after you win and has anybody done this?
    Mike & Clair (April 11-16)

Our auction specifically stated that we were bidding on a pool front room. We weren't offered an upgrade option, but when we get to the resort we will inquire about moving up. If we aren't able to, we're still perfectly happy with the room we won. In my opinion, there is no such thing as a bad room at Hedo

Thumbs up

Hedo has made some adjustments to their room categories, ROH is no longer offered...I have seen times on arrival, that people have paid for an upgrade in room category.

Good luck, have fun.

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

thanks for the info, i am looking for the pool front room. But i cant find it in any of the auctions that i have been in.

When you win the auction and put in your information (travel dates, names, etc.), there's a place for any other requests. Not sure if it would work or not, but maybe if you request a pool front room at that point you could get one.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    thanks for the info, i am looking for the pool front room. But i cant find it in any of the auctions that i have been in.
    We are not auction folks, but I did check their site. Based on the ad that they have with the bid information, I would suspect that you are bidding on the lowest room category available. Pool View Rooms are currently the lowest room category on the resort since they did away with ROH. Pool View Rooms are on the second and third floor of the Quad.

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

They booked us in a pool front room at H3 in august on the 2nd floor, for the march trip to H2 the week we wanted we had to upgrade to ocean veiw which was fine it wasnt much more and we always get ocean veiw rooms at H2 anyway.

I was never a auction person either, until i saw how much you could save and the people that have used the site have no problems.

Thumbs up

I was never a auction person either, until i saw how much you could save and the people that have used the site have no problems.
    Thats cool, since we are contracted directly with the resort, we feel we get pretty good rates too and since we book at a time when Hedo 3 is usually sold out because of our group and another, coupled with 2 national holidays for the locals that same week, we find the "No Bump" guarantee comforting.

I book Hedo 3, I know I am going to be at Hedo 3. If you are not going at a time when the resort is at or near capacity, this is probably a good service.

Ivy and Rick
    Last edited by weliveinvegas; 10-16-2008 at 09:53 AM.

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by weliveinvegas View Post
    Thats cool, since we are contracted directly with the resort, we feel we get pretty good rates too and since we book at a time when Hedo 3 is usually sold out because of our group and another, coupled with 2 national holidays for the locals that same week, we find the "No Bump" guarantee comforting.

I book Hedo 3, I know I am going to be at Hedo 3. If you are not going at a time when the resort is at or near capacity, this is probably a good service.

Ivy and Rick
    You make a good point there. Would hate to book hedo and end up some place were you have to wear clothes.

Thumbs up

You make a good point there. Would hate to book hedo and end up some place were you have to wear clothes.
    Doesn't happen often and like I said, if you are not going at a busy time, you will be fine.

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Well it worked out to wait and play the auction game! I won at $ 63.00 per nite, after taxes that's $95.00 per nite. savings of current rate of $60.00 per nite.

Thumbs up

Well it worked out to wait and play the auction game! I won at $ 63.00 per nite, after taxes that's $95.00 per nite. savings of current rate of $60.00 per nite.
    WOW....you got Hedo for under $100 per person per night? What kind of window do you have to use this package?

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by weliveinvegas View Post
    WOW....you got Hedo for under $100 per person per night? What kind of window do you have to use this package?

Ivy and Rick
    you have until the end of april 09, We are going during Easter break and there is a up-charge of 10 dollars for that time. So $105 is my total per nite. I have to work on cheap air now!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast