Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: firstimers Going to Hedo II

firstimers Going to Hedo II

So, My husband and I are first timers. We are planning our first trip. Can any of you tell us when the best and worse times are to go. We are thirty-something and we hate to go when there are nothing but college kids. Thanx

I do not believe that you get that many college kids at these resorts. We went in March which is about prime spring break time and did not have any problems.

I heard different months bring different people, January lifestylers, March College, etc. I just dont want to b there with a bunch of barely twenty year olds who can't hold their liquor and think it's hillarious to pull pranks on people who have passed out on the beach.

we went early aug this year, was a great time! they were only about 30-40% full so it wasnt to crazy but most of the people that were there were on the nude side where all the fun is. The couple we went with ususally goes in june (over fathers day) and they said that there are alot more people at that time. both times bring all ages and walks of life from all over. In aug we only met a few 20somethings but they weren't crazy kids.

I agree, very few college kids hit the Hedo demographic. Of course, you may see grown folks pulling pranks (there's a guy who likes to sneak up on men and paint their toenails), and sometimes there are unfortunately people of all ages who can't hold their liquor. But Hedo is not a Spring Break type of spot, so don't worry about being a part of the MTV-type of rowdiness.

"Are You Feeling Hedo's Mojo Yet?"
    Hedonism II, April 21-28, 2012
    mo@hedomojo.com

First timers

I really like July, there are lots of lifestyles there if not into that it is still ok, i am not and still have a blast.We have been in a couple different months but prefer July. See ya there. starting to get DIF really bad....If you go in July, look for Parrot Lady and Mermaid man.. (tats)

November has a great bunch of people pretty much the whole month. Try Spanksgiving week for a great parade, beach parties and lots of awesome people.
    You will have a great time when ever you decide to go.
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Go for November!

Have to agree with Critter2 about November, although we haven't been any other time so can't compare, but it is as little or as much as you want! Certainly didn't see any 'college' types and agree that it isn't really where you would expect to see that sort of group. Also wonderful weather, lots of people without being crowded and fun, fun, fun. Go for it!!
    Lets get nekid with boots on

Hedonism II Nov 2007
    Hedonism II Nov 2008
    Hedonism II Mar 2011
    Hedonism II Nov 22 -Dec 1

Thumbs up

If you are set on Hedo 2, get your Mojo working with Mo and Moe in Mid April, many trips under their belts and great folks, if you are still trying to decide which resort to go to and Hedo 3 is an option, our group heads down in August, no agenda. just fun loving folks.

"Once you go, you know"
    Ivy and Rick
    Last edited by weliveinvegas; 09-09-2008 at 08:26 AM.

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

We were there at hedo ii in march. We didn't see any really sexy games but have heard that there are in postings. Just wondering if we missed these? What games are played at Hedo?
    Last edited by meomypete; 09-09-2008 at 05:29 PM.
    R & G

Thanx to everyone who posted a response. This has helped us decide when to go.

Valentines

We like Valentine's week. Any week at Hedo is better that a week at home. This will be our third trip down for Valentines day.

Joe & Pam
    Desire's Feb.9th to 16th 2012
    Freedom of the Sea's Nov. 2012
    Northaven Resort all summer long
    SLS JP27

Well, My wife and I are first timers as well. We are heading to Hedo 2 Dec 31th to Jan 4th for the New Year's eve. Is that good time to visit ? We have no other alternative dates, since this our first visit and experience to that kind of vacation. Any recommandations... It is going to be my wife's big 40th, I am in my 50th.

Pierced One....Another Spanksgiving traveler here. Don't let age fool you. If you fall asleep on the beach a 60 something person just may paint your toenails. It's all in fun but pack your nail polish remover.

Rocky....New Years is a blast and is very well attended. You will observe a good size lifestyle crowd and enjoy better than typical food service for this event.

Anita could you recommand us Hedo II or Hedo III we are not sure which is the most exciting one??!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast