Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hedo II Feb 12th - 20th

Talking Hedo II Feb 12th - 20th

We are heading to Hedo II from Feb 12th to 20th (Valentines Week!) This is our first trip to Hedo and we are looking forward to having an incredible time. From all we have read, the folks you meet & party with make your trip. Any other fun couples heading there during this week? We'd love to hear from you!

On a side note, does Hedo do anything special/different for Valentines day?
    Chris & Kathleen

I'm not sure about anything "special" for v-day, but I am sure of one thing, You are going to have a blast.

Smile

hey there...we, too, are going to hedo for the first time on the very same dates...and not too soon, either, we are really tired of the winter!! We were a little anxious about taking the "plunge" and booking Hedo but are celebrating our 10th anniversary and my BIG 40 so.....are you coming from a cold climate, too?

Not as cold as where you are, but we did get some snow yesterday and are expecting a lot more over the weekend, so we are really looking forward to some sun! We too are excited but anxious about taking "the plunge" but from what we have read, the repeaters' attitudes should make it easier. Whole thing sounds like an adventure! Have you discovered any good suggestions? When are you flying in (barring any storms......)?
    Chris & Kathleen

Talking BBRRRRRRRR>.........

nice to hear back from you....we actually have to fly into Minneapolis and overnight on Sat. pm then in MB on sunday...I believe we figured it would be midafternoon when we got to the resort...barring storms! I think I would walk if that were the case.
    We are looking forward to some adult fun as we are leaving behind 6 kids and a dog...its our third year of 'warm travel'but our first at this resort...We are celebrating our 10th anniv. and my big 40!! so thought we give it a whirl!! Do you get to the resort on the 12th?? if so you'll have to save us a spot in the HOT TUB><> We have heard both scary and interesting things...though we aren't swingers....were not shy.. we look forward to hearing back from you...

Six kids, and you are looking forward to some adult fun?
    Chris & Kathleen

Abbreviated message!!! This thing is so picky in what it sends and what it doesn't...... The original messge was wondering about the coincidence between 6 kids and adult fun- Hmmmmmm...

Bummer about the long travel time! We are lucky enough to be flying non-stop from the east coast, and hopefully there won't be any storms to hold us up. Anything we can do to make your arrival easier? Not that we know anything or anybody, but we'd be happy to meet you with your fave drinks or something. Planning anything special for either of your events? I'd be doubly excited if I were you guys- what a great way to celebrate. BTW, we're definitely not swingers either: just looking for a different sort of vacation and to meet fun people. We can't wait!
    Chris & Kathleen

We were at Hedo 2 last year in Feb for two weeks and guess what? We loved it so much we have booked in again from Feb 8th for two weeks again and we are getting MARRIED ON Craigs birthday on the nude side on the beach at 2pm on the 10th,
    Anyone that we met last year and anyone else please except this as your wedding invite to our wedding.

From Craig & Claire South Wales UK

what do we wear? (just kidding) We will be there from the 12th thru the 20th and are celebrating our 10th ann. Congrats!

Shoot- we won't be there til the 12th either, but we'll be there for the honeymoon- are we invited to that? LOL.... We're excited for you- you guys nervous? I'm sure that all will go well, and the entire vaca will be the best. See you there!

Cold in Dakota; are you guys still up for the event? Still looking forward to things? We are! Anything new? All that is new here is that we are headed to Jacksonville the week prior- Iggles surprised us- life is good!

See y'aal soon....
    Chris & Kathleen

Hey guys...nice to hear back from you....I was hesitant to write again as thought you would think I was stalking you..
    We are really getting fired up for the trip....2 weeks from Sat....the forums are fun to read and help build the excitement. do you guys have any kids? what do you like to drink? have you been to any other resorts in Jam. or Mexico?
    We tried to couples resort in Ocho Rios with the infamous "island" ...didn't make it out to the island until the last day of our trip due to the weather. Hope to make up for lost fun this year!! Here's to friday!!!

Sorry it took so long to get back to you- this job thing rally interferes with life! We too are soooooo excited about the whole Hedo trip idea- lots of planning going on here. We are reading whatzername's book to each other at every opportunity and having a blast thinking about what to bring (and especailly what NOT to bring!). The countdown is on!

How many kids do you have? Chris and I aren't married (YET; as he keeps saying.....) but I have 3 young ones that are wonderful. They love travelling too, and we often go places together. The islands are a definite favorite, and we tend to do cruises with them. We all went to Atlantis in November and had a blast. This is actually the first trip alone for Chris and I, so we are doubly excited (scared?????!!!!!)

Drink? They drink at Hedo? Go figure! Chris told me to say that if it had alcohol in it, it was our favorite. Guess I had to agree with that- they say Delroy makes quite the concoctions, so let's try it out. What do you like?

One other thing- who are you rooting for in Jacksonville? We are headed there on Friday... never used to be too fond of February, but this one may be different. (Ya think??)

Hope to hear from you soon!
    Chris & Kathleen

well, we were going for the Steelers but now I suppose we'll need to be Philly fans...I have to work that weekend so the party will be dull!?

Traveling...with kids....how is that possible? Our kids think that the US doesn't allow minor children to leave the country...ha.

My husband says to quit writing about kids all the time so ....

I seemed to have taken a fancy to Vodka sours...Tall Red beers are great here but finding clamato in Jamaica was tough!

Planning any other off the resort trips? I heard the parasailing was fantastic so we may try that. I will for sure indulge in a massage...wonder what the couples massages are like??? do you really make it through the entire massage?? we too are reading the book...some good stuff, some YEWWWWW.

Terry just showed me the progress he's made on getting rid of his tan lines
    I like the tanning beds for the nap time

Happy packing ........talk to ya soon!!

Getting excited about this trip- it's coming up quickly! We're shopping and trying to get all of the fun stuff together- hopefully we won't forget anything. Fuddruckers donated some little paper cups for jello shots, and we've got to take a trip to some craft place for toga accessories. How are you guys making out? Or are you taking the better way out, working on obliterating the tan lines? That may be the way to go! We want to try the scuba diving- the resort course is included, it seems. Never been parasailing- I'm a bit scared of heights, but the view is probably phenomenal, so I may have to get over it. We can't wait to get down there!
    Chris & Kathleen

PS: Also saw your posting re your friends being bumped- what happened?
    Chris & Kathleen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast