Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is everyone skinny and 20?

good to hair...oops I mean good to hear

I arrive in 12 days and my biggest worry (still to an extent) is I'm Italian... I got's the hair,... I'm not worried about running around nakid with my extra 30 lbs just self conscience of the hair, Cold water does scare me though
    see you on the beach

Blog Entries
    Chevy, I have often asked myself that same question.

I think it is the level of relaxation. Once we get to Hedo and breath that sigh of relief letting all the stress go we see the world very differently. I no longer care about competing with anyone for anything. Everyone is there to have a good time and we accept and appreciate everyone's idea of a good time.

We all have one thing in common - the pursuit of pleasure. As long as everyone is adhering to the one true rule of Hedonism and pursuing their style of pleasure without imposing on someone else's then we all get along. Having one thing in common is what opens the door to make us comfortable together. We don't have to be talking about that thing - but it is an inherent kinship that we feel which helps us drop our guard and be more accepting of other people.

I mean - who hasn't thought to themselves while hanging out at the pool:
    "That person is like me in their passion for life so they must not be all bad - plus they have nice boobies - I think I'll go talk to them"

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by volley guy View Post
    I arrive in 12 days and my biggest worry (still to an extent) is I'm Italian... I got's the hair,... I'm not worried about running around nakid with my extra 30 lbs just self conscience of the hair, Cold water does scare me though
    see you on the beach
    If you have enough hair then maybe the affect of the cold water won't be noticeable

j/k - Everyone knows what the cold water can do ... it is not that big (or should I say little?) of a problem.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

come one come all (or Cum one cum all) Age, size, hair color, none of that really matters!! (Umm, most people are clean shaven, so the hair color thing applies to the top of the head only....)
    We need a Hedo fix.......SOON

Hedo III - Nov 07, 08, 09 & 10

crazy poodle

If I shave the good parts I'll look like one of those crazy poodles in the dog shows
    Just Kidding, proper trimming and waxing goes A LONG WAY!
    As for the hair color???? I like the carpet to match the curtains... But much prefer nice clean hardwood floors

You know shrinkage is a problem when you have to stick a finger up your butt and holler snake in order to pee. LMAO
    [U]GOOD FRIENDS - GOOD WHISKEY [/U]& GOOD LOVIN' - NEED I SAY MORE

Quote Originally Posted by 55chevy View Post
    You know shrinkage is a problem when you have to stick a finger up your butt and holler snake in order to pee. LMAO

LMAO - that is the funniest thing i've read in quite some time!! Except I got a mental picture of pigs in the County Stock show when I was young(er). Back then the guys would stick ben-gay up the pig's ass to make his tail curl. LOL
    Sex is like crying; if you do it right, it ain't pretty

Talking Skinny

Hey don't even worry about size,weight,etc. You are gonna be at Hedo, the coolest place on earth My husband and I have been going for about 7 years now and have made lots of friends. It doesn't matter what you weight or your age, just ask us July people about Linda, and they will know what I mean. Go have a great time, get naked, get buzzed, and no problem mon.. See all in July 2009. Naked parade rulesBTW I am 48 and the better half is 50, two kids and gravity yeahhh, besides we look younger topless....pulls out all the wrinkles...

Well, we're 20's, also. We would like to party with some folks around our age, as well as others. Any advice on when we should go?

Age is just a number.

Quote Originally Posted by upgrade217 View Post
    Well, we're 20's, also. We would like to party with some folks around our age, as well as others. Any advice on when we should go?

Age does not dictate who can party hardy. I'm 50 something. I often close the disco. After over 35 trips to Hedo, it is my experience that the 20 somethings peter out early at Hedo. They often over-indulge during the day. Many don't even make it to dinner. You will learn that age is meaningless at Hedo.

We've closed the disco a few times too Anita...47 for me & almost 50 for Chris (we're planning his 50th for Hedo early next year). We rarely see the younger folks out real late (we stay up late late)....especially the guys, they do tend to overindulge during the day...not that that's a bad thing!

In any case, for a younger crowd you might think about spring break time...other than that, I haven't noticed any special time at H2 when there's been a lot of 20 somethings....they tend to be rarer at H2...especially on the nude side.

Though we did hang out with a wonderful couple in April (who we had met the previous year at the girls trip)....she was 28 and he was 42....very fun!! We're hoping they'll visit in November too! She certainly was vivacious! It was really fun hanging out with them all week...every now & then I'd remember she was my daughter's age & we'd have quite a laugh over that. Age is so weird at H2!

Have fun!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Yep, the 20 something crowd can try and hang with us.
    [U]GOOD FRIENDS - GOOD WHISKEY [/U]& GOOD LOVIN' - NEED I SAY MORE

We're sure everyone here can whoop it up...was just saying that we like to party with couples our own age, AS WELL AS others (re-read our post).

Quote Originally Posted by upgrade217 View Post
    We're sure everyone here can whoop it up...was just saying that we like to party with couples our own age, AS WELL AS others (re-read our post).

I really do understand your desire. I'm not sure any of us can explain it. You really have to experience it. However, you will find that 20 something to 60 something is the same there. It's all about personality not age. You will be able to hang around and have fun with the EC's (entertainment coordinators) who are 20 something.

Yeah, it sounds like a cool place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12