Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can a newly single guy in 40's have fun solo at H3.

Can a newly single guy in 40's have fun solo at H3.

Have talked to people that have been to H3 and say it is a fun time for sure. You can do as much or little as you want. I am a newly single guy that is 43 and I am going with no expectations other than to relax and have some drinks and par take in a little clothing optional relaxation. By no means am I that single guy that is nothing but a new meat hound for sure and just want to enjoy myself and let what happens happen. If it is just getting burn in areas that you can't show people in public than that works for me. Wondered if single women go either solo or with friends for the same thing? Looking forward to getting a room by the quad pool and just lounging around and maybe take in a little golf and meet new friends. See a lot of posts by couples and some mention single guys (one called him Brazil) and how they are over powering. Me I could sit in the pool bar and just chat and enjoy the sun.

Wink

hey hopper, there is a solo/single group formed on yahoo. Most of them have been to either HII or HIII. I'm a single female and will be taking my first trip to HIII in February. I will be traveling with a male friend for this first trip BUT i figure i'll take my next trip as a single

This group was formed specifically for the singles traveling to either place and the solos. Solos being those who are in relationships but for whatever reason their SO's do not travel with them.
    Sex is like crying; if you do it right, it ain't pretty

What is the name of the group for singles? I am going to Hedo III the second week in September. Looking for another trip in early 2009

kitten n angel's Annual Spring Fling

If you want to wait till April, '09, we would welcome you with open arms! Well... you know what I mean. Single ladies welcomed too!

See below!
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

Before we met, my wife used to go to H2 with a girlfriend or two and from what I understand, had a blast (I didn't want too many of the details!) She did say that single women were hot commodities at the resort and she and her friends were treated like queens (it doesn't hurt that she's a hottie, too). The only complaints she's ever had about the single guys were the ones that were overly aggressive/pushy, or creepy and leering. If you don't fit those categories (and it doesn't sound like you do), then you'll be good to go.

It sounds like you are going with the right expectations and the right attitude and that you'll have a great time!

Of course, if your travel plans change and you'd like to visit H2 in April, we would LOVE to have you join us!
    Last edited by Black Vulcan; 08-28-2008 at 11:44 PM.

"Are You Feeling Hedo's Mojo Yet?"
    Hedonism II, April 21-28, 2012
    mo@hedomojo.com

My wife and i hung out with a single guy most of our trip. He was in his late thirties and just super cool to be around. Also, there were quite a few single women.

WE would love to have you in Oct

On our virgin trip we spent a bunch of time with a single guy. His trip "friend" had to back out last minute b/c of work stuff and he decided to go without her. He was a really nice guy, and a lot of fun to hang with. We certainly enjoyed his company, even if I did disagree with his love of tanning oil! (I'm the girl who comes back from Hedo just as reflective white as when I left cuz I slather on 50 SPF EVERY day)

If you go there with the attitude that you're just there to hang out and fly by the seat of your pants, you'll be fine. Go with the attitude that you're hoping something comes along, so you're looking too hard, you may not have as much fun. There's a fine line there that a single/solo guy at Hedo has to walk. Now single chicks.. that's a whole different can of worms! LoL We had one of those hanging with our "group" too, and she was the life of the party! (XoX L, if you ever read this)

Single/Solo Group

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    What is the name of the group for singles? I am going to Hedo III the second week in September. Looking for another trip in early 2009
    Peaches,

You can go to the following link which will take you to the Single/Solo Group's website. Follow the instructions to join! Looking forward to chatting----if you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

Le Ann

"Life is Too Short.....Party and Dance Naked!"

Ummm .. Le Ann, Darling! You forgot the link!
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

Single Guys

My friend and I (both single girls) went to h3 back in June. We made friends with this great single guy (age 40) who was really cool. As long as you are laid back and dont stalk the ladies it will be cool. We are actually such good friends that I just came back from Cali to visit him and he is coming to visit us tomorrow for a week! We met the COOLEST people at Hedo. I cant wait to go back!

Single guy here...
    Been there (H3) twice and going back for a third. (using sunscreen in those hard to reach areas is important.)
    Folks are great and very friendly. March 6-12 09 for me. Can't wait!!!

Oops!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FrednPatti View Post
    Ummm .. Le Ann, Darling! You forgot the link!
    Peaches,

So sorry! I DID forget to post the link----thanks Fred! Too many 12 hr shifts in the ER! Or, too late to post--LOL---it was after 1 am....maybe a blonde moment.....ROFLMAO

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SoloAtHedo

Le Ann

hey dude, i just got back from hedo 3 last week as a solo male. I went there with the sameme attitude you have now and i had a blast. I met the cooles people couples and singles, we hanged out at the resort as wel as the excursions. What ever happens happens man...I also reccomend you get invloved with the activities that are given by the EC's it will break the ice..any other questions let me know...

Quote Originally Posted by leo777 View Post
    hey dude, i just got back from hedo 3 last week as a solo male. I went there with the sameme attitude you have now and i had a blast. I met the cooles people couples and singles, we hanged out at the resort as wel as the excursions. What ever happens happens man...I also reccomend you get invloved with the activities that are given by the EC's it will break the ice..any other questions let me know...
    Islandhopper,

Leo is on the mark. It's all about you attitude. Just have FUN!!!

Dave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast