Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If we do bring clothes

Cool If we do bring clothes

OK,,, the all important stupid question......what kind of clothing do I need to bring?? I do know that we will need some,,,,,so what will be the most important things we need,,,,,toga??? cowboy/girl??? pimps/ho's??? and what is the most practical clothing that we will need? Keep in mind that we are limited to keeping everything in a sandwich bag cause thats all we want to carry,,,lol. This is Beth,, Terry has been asking all the questions so far,, but since I will be packing and getting all our needs together I thought it might be a practical question.
    Bumpin 'uglys' since 2006
    Terry and Beth, AKA Tee and Bee

Hi Beth (this is Monieb, Black Vulcan's wife). The single best item to bring for you would be a sarong. You can wear it to breakfast/lunch, walking from the nude side to your room or lobby, you can make it into a skirt, etc.

Other than that, bring some sexy/skimpy outfits for dinner, and maybe 1 pair of FMPs (the clear stripper kind match with everything) Terry can bring some shorts/t-shirts for meal time.

Definitely the most important theme night would be PJ night, so plan for that. If you want to bring toga stuff, that's cool, but you can get by with just wearing the provided sheets. Pimp/Ho night- you can wear a sexy/slutty outfit, and Terry could either dress up or wear a "regular" outfit accessorized by some fake "bling," or a hat, afro wig, big glasses, etc.

I'm an over-packer, but shoes tend to be my downfall (that, and wanting to have clothing "options"). I'm sure that if I planned it better, then I could get away with just 1 bag.

"Are You Feeling Hedo's Mojo Yet?"
    Hedonism II, April 21-28, 2012
    mo@hedomojo.com

Smile Clothes and such.

Hi Beth- welcome to you and Terry to the board, good question.You will receive different answers to your question of course, given that there is a wide range of participation in the theme nights varying from week to week and crowd to crowd. When there is a big group or two at the resort, you will see that the theme night crowds can be big. Many groups also arrange "alternate" theme nights for their members- for example we did a "glow" night and a "naughty schoolgirl/boy" themes this year (as voted on by our group members).For regular daytime dress we usually take shorts and tshirts/tanktops- a few of each for a week stay.* For evenings Kerry usually brings a nice array of slutwear and lingerie as well as 2-3 theme outfits that we plan ahead of time. In the past, we have gone off resort for excursions that require closed toe shoes, and where pants are more practical, so if you are going to do excursions (the canopy tour through Chukka Cove comes to mind) make sure you plan ahead for that. Our first trip we decided to do every theme and ended up with 3 bags each- wayyyyyyyyy too much- since then we have been trying to pare down the amount we take. Now, taking in mind what you said about space for packing, I guess that leaves a little dilemma. You can try the vacuum space bags, they do work pretty well. Or you can take a bigger suitcase. We have never been able to go with less than a medium and a small bag each. Keep in mind too, if you are going to dress for themes, that stripper heels take up a hell of a lot of space in a small suitcase. Yes, the extra bags are kind of a hassle getting to the airport, but once you get to the superclubs desk at MBJ you should not have to drag them anywhere yourself until you arrive back at MBJ to check in for your flight home. Porters should take care of the rest.
    Cheers- Nick (and the luscious Kerry)
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Thumbs up

We don't usually have issues with clothes, we both wear swim wear to b-fast and lunch with flip flops. For dinner its slacks and polos for he and skirts and tops/dress for her. Shoes are the issue so we keep night time shoes to 1 pair each. We have shorts and Levi's for off resort excursions with the sneakers we wear from the US. Theme night stuff, she is more the participant than he and anything slutty wins...

Good luck and have a fun trip.

"Once you go, you will know"
    Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

most important thing, pigtail holders.
    ~~O~~
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

clothes for men?

hey from Atlanta!!

so forthe men - should we consider a pair of pants-- not just nice shorts for dinner?

thanks

Jim
    fun in the sun from Atlanta to hedo3 Oct 1 thru 6 >

Quote Originally Posted by Atljamo View Post
    hey from Atlanta!!

so forthe men - should we consider a pair of pants-- not just nice shorts for dinner?

thanks

Jim
    Did not see any slacks when we were there even in the Japanese and Italian dines - some of the women were really dressed up but the guys were pretty much in shorts and island shirts.
    [U]GOOD FRIENDS - GOOD WHISKEY [/U]& GOOD LOVIN' - NEED I SAY MORE

dressed up

the wife has bought lots of sexy dresses - about seven - which does not make sense considering we are there five nights??????/

are most of the ladies in slinky/sexy wear?

When we went, most women dressed sexy for dinner. As 55chevy said, the guys wore shorts and island shirts.

Altjamo ... 7 dresses seems a bit much but to each their own. Shoes seem the killer most women face. My wife had a suitcase full of just shoes. LOL Another had toys in it and it was funny when they asked for us to open it.

I find it way to warm to be comfortable in slacks, and since there's no requirment for them anywhere on the resort, never take them.
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-

Desires Pearl-
    Apr 2013

thanks for the intel!

thanks for intel---

shorts for me!

too many slutty dresses - I consider us Hedo folks to be the luckyest in the world - my buddies wives would never even put one of those on -

My wife can't decide which one makes her butt look good - so she brings them all

life is good

J

Slutwear, slutwear, slutwear. And a pair of swim trunks for hubby.

Last time we brought a suitcase and a carry-on each. Way too much stuff. This time we're bringing one suitcase and 2 carry-ons, and stuffing an army/navy duffel bag into the suitcase so we can bring home goodies for everyone. We're flying on an airline that charges for each checked bag, so we figured we'd save a bit that way.

Yes, shoes are a problem for me too. I think this year I'm going to limit myself to one pair of boots and 2 pairs of heels. Oh, and of course my flippies. Then again, the best laid plans of mice and men... I mean sluts... I mean... oh, well, you get what I mean!

A sarong is an excellent suggestion. I used mine a LOT last time.

Unless you're planning on going on an excursion off site, you don't really need much in the way of "real" clothing. Hubby will bring 2 or 3 "island" shirts, a pair of shorts, and a pair of pants for nights we choose to go to one of the restaurants. I'll probably bring a pair of shorts and a couple of tank tops since we'll probably go in to Ochi one day, and of course you have to have clothes for the plane ride back to the states!

IMHO, you can never have enough sexy outfits for her. Last time I wore one slutty outfit to dinner, then changed and put on a sluttier outfit for the diso/piano bar, and vamped up my makeup. I'll probably do the same thing this time.

PS - Cop, can I braid Kitten's hair into French pigtails? They are my faaavvvvorite!

Quote Originally Posted by Atljamo View Post
    thanks for intel---

shorts for me!

too many slutty dresses - I consider us Hedo folks to be the luckyest in the world - my buddies wives would never even put one of those on -

My wife can't decide which one makes her butt look good - so she brings them all

life is good

J
    Sounds like we have the same buddies. LOL
    [U]GOOD FRIENDS - GOOD WHISKEY [/U]& GOOD LOVIN' - NEED I SAY MORE

Monieb again- women like to have OPTIONS, hence the abundance of slutty dresses! You never know which one might strike your fancy while at Hedo, so you bring them all! And sometimes I like to change between dinner and the disco.

"Are You Feeling Hedo's Mojo Yet?"
    Hedonism II, April 21-28, 2012
    mo@hedomojo.com

I don't remember ever seeing any man wearing long pants in the restaurants or the dining room. It may have happened, but all I remember is shorts and tropical shirts for the men and slinky slutwear for the women.
    Seven outfits would be too few for my wife. For example, she wears a slinky, slutty, low-cut, short, transparent, tight little dress to dinner and then changes into something even sluttier for the piano bar / disco experience. We always try to dress for the themes as much as possible.
    It has always appeared to me the those women who dress in a sexy way for the themes seem to be having the most fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast