Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tequila Anyone?

you go Lexi, one must get in shape for Hedo!!!!!!!! We will save you a shot of the good stuff so be ready!! And by the way, it is way to expensive everyplace!!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

ok, us brits need some introduction to this crazy mexican cactus juice. Love those frozen and on the rocks margarita's. But in life, one has to experiment so if you need some company give us a call, by the way anything you need us to bring to the party.
    Lets get nekid with boots on

Hedonism II Nov 2007
    Hedonism II Nov 2008
    Hedonism II Mar 2011
    Hedonism II Nov 22 -Dec 1

Just bring those smiley British faces and let the party begin!!!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Blog Entries
    Wow, while reading another post, I stumbled upon an interesting and edifying video on Tequila and thought I would pass it along to my other Tequila loving friends! Enjoy! There is also a video there about Rum. http://www.hulu.com/watch/13234/three-sheets-mexico

Specializing in nautical/terrestrial acquistion and redistribution
    We were doing shots of Sauza, Thanksgiving, in the late PM, with some new neighbors we invited over for dinner. Not one of my favorite brands.

My head still hurts.
    "Pirates are crude, vile, highly
    offensive creatures who compensate for their lack of knowledge and manners
    with debauchery. Now everyone can stop with nicey, nicey and start being Pirates!!! AARRRGGGGHHH! !!!!"

Well the Patron did not last a long time but at least it was shared with some good friends!! They did have Jose Quervo on some days at Deroy's but mostly it was just the local turpentine/diesel/gasoline mixture that was so tasty!!!
    critter2
    Bill N Donna

lol NOT so tasty!!
    Thanks for the Patrone Bill you've made an addict out of me
    Lexi
    Nov 13th - 20th - First time visitor!!

Blog Entries
    Patron is much better!!! I did a shot of Jose the other night and about spit it back out....very rough. If you go with Sauza, Kelwa, you have to go with the Commemorativo, Hornitos or the good stuff, Tres Generaciones....THe other Sauza is for Margaritas. I have enjoyed my Don Julio, Patron and Tres Generaciones, lately. Tienes un buen dia/noche mi tequila amigos! Hasta Pronto en Hedo 3 over New Years!!!!

I love making Patron addicts!!!!
    critter2
    Bill N Donna

I found out about cheap tequilla the hard way--prayed to the procelain gods on two occassions !! Almost 20 years later decided to try Tequilla again and fell in love with the Patron Silver! Have also had the Corazon and it was yummy too ! Pomegranate Margaritas are my fav at the moment !
    Kiki

Jon's Fluffernutters July 11-20, 2014
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2013
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2011
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2010
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2009
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2008

Blog Entries
    Tequila is truly the nectar of the gods if you get the right stuff. Looking forward to many more tequila influenced nights! ha ha It has been awhile because I am dieting for my next hedo trip over new years. But, upon my return, I will have a nice tequila night or maybe while I am in Jamaica. I will have to bring my own though. The stuff at the bar there is really bad....

See ya!
    Blue

Thumbs up

We had a bottle of Herradura Anejo recently, was the worst tequila we ever bought, all the way to the bottom of the bottle...

Got another for X-mas, pink colored tequila in a bottle that resembles a genie bottle sorta...or a penis...whichever...wife was excited...found it our local liquor mart for almost $70 a bottle, tastes like poooo...tooooo...guess the more ya spend doesn't always mean its good....

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

We bring Patron Silver and Patron Platinum with us to Hedo II and to Desire (you can't buy Patron in Mexico - go figure!). How we do it - is we make sure to fly USAIR through charlotte and the B terminal on the way to the gate has a duty free shop. Silver is about $40 and Platinum is $190. Then it becomes a carry on and no need to pack it! They deliver to the jetway and you get it as you get on board. PLUS friends know our addiction to Patron - Last summer's Fluff trip we shared 17 bottles of Silver.
    At XMAS we were at Hedo and shared the Platinum and Silver at Delroys with everyone!

Blog Entries
    I picked up some Gila Tequila for a great price in the Miami airport on the way to Aruba last summer. I finally tried it this weekend and really liked it.

Also - here is a great video I just found that you tequila lovers will like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN0254u56Mc

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Specializing in nautical/terrestrial acquistion and redistribution
    Friend of mine gifted me with a 750ml bottle of Patron Anejo for X-mas.

Good stuff.
    "Pirates are crude, vile, highly
    offensive creatures who compensate for their lack of knowledge and manners
    with debauchery. Now everyone can stop with nicey, nicey and start being Pirates!!! AARRRGGGGHHH! !!!!"

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast