Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Group or no group.....

Group or no group.....

Hi there-

Looking forward to visiting hedonism but not sure whether we should go with or with out a group.....looking like we will have to go without b/c of money so I guess we are really wanting to know if we'll have a good time if we don't. We are swingers so that would be something we would be interested in while there but also just enjoy the open nature of the place and each other.....any thoughts
    and opinions. Also any thoughts on hedo II or III???

Thanks-

Virginia is for lovers

going with a group can be cheaper, usually the organizer gets a deal for everyone. You'll be fine either way, but will have more fun going with a group that has similar interest.
    We need a Hedo fix.......SOON

Hedo III - Nov 07, 08, 09 & 10

Thanks for the question, I've been wondering the same.

Thumbs up

Though some groups do charge a fee, ours does not. Group travel can be beneficial to you in the cheaper rates and also in "No Bump" clauses in their contracts. We have traveled 8 times now to Hedo 3, including the trip we just completed Saturday. Though I am sure we could have fun by ourselves, there is a lot to be said for groups.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

We started an April group, next April is our first year, and we don't charge and def got group rates for the rooms. But most groups we saw didnt exclude people that had not joined before hand. Might have a few things set up just for the group but for the most part are just hanging out like the rest of us, lol. Thats how were running our group anyway.
    Paul + sexy joan (aka kitten)
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    We started an April group, next April is our first year, and we don't charge and def got group rates for the rooms. But most groups we saw didnt exclude people that had not joined before hand. Might have a few things set up just for the group but for the most part are just hanging out like the rest of us, lol. Thats how were running our group anyway.
    Paul + sexy joan (aka kitten)
    Well said.

We do not charge either, we get a group rate for our members, and we travel at the end of Aug or Mid Sept each year.
    We do have some activities set up for members only each year as Cop said, but we do not exclude those who are not members in anything else we do.
    The more people that say YARRRRRR .... the better !!!!

You will have a great time at Hedo no matter how you choose to travel(group or no group). However, as you stated in your original post you are swingers, there are some groups that most of the members are swingers. I know Miami Velvet is one that I have crossed paths with, as well as the Black Swingers Group which is slated to be at H3 during our trip.
    Either way Enjoy ~~~

12 more days ...............
    Captain Pam
    www.BareAssBuccaneers.com
    Flme31@Hotmail.com
    http://www.myspace.com/pamazon

CAPTAIN PAM AND PRINCE RICHARD THA RUTHLESS
    BareAss Buccaneers
    Clearwater Florida

One of the best things about a group is that you get to know people before you get there. Most groups have chats, yahoo groups, etc. so that you can meet other members before you arrive. If you're a newbie, it's a help when there are people there who welcome you and show you the ropes as soon as you get off the bus.

<--- Likes showing people the "ropes"
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I threw that "ropes" pitch out there to see if anyone would swing at it and knock it out of the park. I might have known that it would be you Paul!
    I always bring ropes with me because Linda spends quite a bit of time tied up. They do come in handy.

We don't charge a fee either, and also get a good deal, no bump clause, etc. Really, going with a group ensures that you'll have some built-in friends when you get there. You get to chat online, exchange pictures, and get to know each other ahead of time. You aren't bound to hang out with your fellow group members or participate in any activities, but they are available for you if you'd like to partake! Going with a group is just another avenue for more fun- and you can never have too much fun at Hedo!

Hedo's MoJo
    Hedonism II
    April 18-25, 2009
    "Are you feeling Hedo's MoJo yet?"
    mo@hedomojo.com

Blog Entries
    I have gone while groups are there and when they are not and have had so much fun both times!!!! It does not matter....same with which hedo....some people prefer 2 some people prefer 3....we like 3 better, but it is all in what you are looking for. CHeck out other post on here about the differences of the two resorts. There are many posts about it. Even though they are different, they are both hedo and you will have fun!!! They are probably more alike than different.

I recommend a group. We attended with AWOL and had an incredible time. We met online 2 twice a week and had "friends" before arriving. We met an incredible group of people, any of whom we hope to remain friends with for the years to come.

If you decide to go the group route, research your group and make sure it "fits" your expectations.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Black Vulcan View Post
    We don't charge a fee either, and also get a good deal, no bump clause, etc. Really, going with a group ensures that you'll have some built-in friends when you get there. You get to chat online, exchange pictures, and get to know each other ahead of time. You aren't bound to hang out with your fellow group members or participate in any activities, but they are available for you if you'd like to partake! Going with a group is just another avenue for more fun- and you can never have too much fun at Hedo!

Hedo's MoJo
    Hedonism II
    April 18-25, 2009
    "Are you feeling Hedo's MoJo yet?"
    mo@hedomojo.com
    Moe,

Congrats on the group, have you guys set up a website or a yahoo group yet? Got some pix you guys are gonna like, see ya Saturday.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by midwestguy672 View Post
    I threw that "ropes" pitch out there to see if anyone would swing at it and knock it out of the park. I might have known that it would be you Paul!
    I always bring ropes with me because Linda spends quite a bit of time tied up. They do come in handy.
    Our rope is purple that we bring. My fav color.
    Paul....

There are a variety of groups there (HII) every week. Many swingers' clubs organize trips to hedo during the year and you can almost always find one group there. But I have never run into a group that was not inclusive of anybody who wanted to party with them. It's just that kind of place.

As for getting a better deal by going with a group... that's not always the case. Shop the different travel agents, check Superclub's own website, and phone them and ask them for their best rate. Airfares can be a significant part of your package so depending on where you are flying from there is room to shop around there as well. Also, if money is a factor, there is a substantial price difference between the oceanview nude rooms and the gardenview prude rooms. You'll hardly spend any time in your room looking out the window and the walk is only a few minutes more to the nude pool/hot tub. And it can be closer to other things, and you get to see and meet more people by passing by more of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast