Thread: Quad Squad 2009

Quad Squad 2009

We are going to Hedo III next June 13-25 for the "Quad Squad" quad pool takeover. Several groups are involved, ie M & M Friends, Miami Velvet, Hellians... We expect it to be a blast! We would like to take this opportunity to say "Hello" to those groups and their members. We look forward to meeting you there. If anyone has any pointers on how to make the experience better let us know. This is our first big trip together and even though we have been married for over two years this will be our honeymoon!

Thumbs up

Congrats on the honeymoon, you are in for a blast. Have heard good things about the Quad Squad. As for what to do to make it a better experience, just be yourselves. The fun will happen. Oh and bring a big mug.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Does anyone know of any juicy stories of past Quad Squad take-overs? Please respect the privacy of the people involved.

We are looking at returning to the Quad next June. We went with the Hellians 7 years ago and had the time of our life!

trandst,
    Did you stay in the quad? This is the 10th anniversery of the "Quad Squad" and they are telling us that they have a few special things lined up just for the groups and individuals that make up the "Quad Squad". One that I am sure of is a nude cruise!

WeBeNekid ... yep, we stayed on the ground floor in the corner suite opposite of the bar. If we make it back, we'll be looking at staying in the quad on the ground floor. We found it especially helpful when we had to go to the bathroom - and others. LOL We had tried to hang out at the nude pool but found the quad being the place to party with Hellians booking the quad.

We tried the nude cruise, but it wasn't as fun as we thought it would be. Perhaps it was because we went the day after we got there and everyone was still trying to fit in. It had been our first time, but we are really easy going and like to party. I think perhaps the others might have needed another day or two to warm up their party spirits.

I will suggest that if you don't make it for this group, to go when there is a group there. We had stayed another day after most of the group left, and the quad which was nude while the group was there returned back to clothing optional when the group left. We woke up the day after and did our usual routine, shower, grab some breakfast and then head for the pool. We were surprised that when we came back from breakfast, we found 3 couples all in bathing suits. It was really surprising. LOL Again, continuing on with our usual routine, we begged for the bar to open, got a drink and then I (Stephen) preceded to make my rounds introducing myself. What I found was that those there were pleasant when I talked to them, but it was clear that they were there just to relax and enjoy their time. So off to the nude pool we went.

trandst,
    The Hellians will be there again this year for the 10th anniversery of the "Quad Squad". Can you tell us more about them? Do they have a forum that we can get to know some of them before we meet in person?

They used to but either the name has changed or it doesn't exist. I have an email into the couple that hosts the Hedo Hellians. When they reply, I'll let you know whether or not a website exists.

found it

http://www.hellians.com/Home.htm
    Last edited by trandst; 08-23-2008 at 06:15 PM.