Thread: should a single male go their second time

should a single male go their second time

I was there at 4th july weekend, lifestyler week. I did not have any luck, but still kind of enjoyed, just being nude and hanging out. I dont know if I should go there again and when, which month would be the most appropriate. I heard march first week is the best since they have "miss no swimsuit compettition" but the travel agency says it all be couples. any advise

Well...I think the best attitude is really just to go with no expectations- just whatever happens, happens. When you go to Hedo with plans or intentions or even hopes to "get lucky," it usually doesn't happen. People can kind of pick up on the vibe that you're trying to get some action, even if you're the nicest, most respectful guy there is.

If you're looking for more singles, you may encounter more single women during Spring Break time (usually mid-March). The Miss No Swimsuit Competition will have the contestants, but they will likely be a little busy with their events. There are also often modeling shoots (Tease Um bikini models, for example) at the Hedonism resorts, but again, they are often really busy with their shoots as well. I'd say to just keep checking the group listings and try to find one that meshes with your interests. Good luck !

"Are You Feeling Hedo's Mojo Yet?"
    Hedonism II, April 21-28, 2012
    mo@hedomojo.com

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    As a lifestyle cpl for many years I can tell you this, if a cpl wants to get to know and get involved with you, you will know it, just be yourself, so many single men forget how to be them selves sometimes. This past May was our first trip there and there were single men there and my wife got to know a few of them because they could carry a good conversation and have a good sense of humor and I think alot of single guy could have fun. Now again NOT all couples that go there are into the lifestyle but I did notice that question comes up very fast when you get into a conversation with others, so be yourself. Plainly speaking if you are an asshole where ever you come from you are going to be an asshole at Hedo.

PS GOT DIF REAL BAD, 267 DAYS TO GO, MAY 12TH
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

True. you are right. My problem is I am shy socially and unless someone shows interests and come upto me to start a conversation, i dont usually make any move, i will just sit on my table and either watch the show and eat my own cookies....lol. I dont mean in a rude way... of course i say hi to people at least to some who smiles but that is about it.

Quote Originally Posted by cnjcpl4whatever View Post
    As a lifestyle cpl for many years I can tell you this, if a cpl wants to get to know and get involved with you, you will know it, just be yourself, so many single men forget how to be them selves sometimes. This past May was our first trip there and there were single men there and my wife got to know a few of them because they could carry a good conversation and have a good sense of humor and I think alot of single guy could have fun. Now again NOT all couples that go there are into the lifestyle but I did notice that question comes up very fast when you get into a conversation with others, so be yourself. Plainly speaking if you are an asshole where ever you come from you are going to be an asshole at Hedo.

PS GOT DIF REAL BAD, 267 DAYS TO GO, MAY 12TH

thank you spring break is the good timing. all over usa college students singles go out to venture, and even though i dont get anything at hedo , at least i wont feel out of place, as i felt it during the lifestyler week.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Vulcan View Post
    Well...I think the best attitude is really just to go with no expectations- just whatever happens, happens. When you go to Hedo with plans or intentions or even hopes to "get lucky," it usually doesn't happen. People can kind of pick up on the vibe that you're trying to get some action, even if you're the nicest, most respectful guy there is.

If you're looking for more singles, you may encounter more single women during Spring Break time (usually mid-March). The Miss No Swimsuit Competition will have the contestants, but they will likely be a little busy with their events. There are also often modeling shoots (Tease Um bikini models, for example) at the Hedonism resorts, but again, they are often really busy with their shoots as well. I'd say to just keep checking the group listings and try to find one that meshes with your interests. Good luck !

Quote Originally Posted by sbakht View Post
    I was there at 4th july weekend, lifestyler week. I did not have any luck, but still kind of enjoyed, just being nude and hanging out. I dont know if I should go there again and when, which month would be the most appropriate. I heard march first week is the best since they have "miss no swimsuit compettition" but the travel agency says it all be couples. any advise

Join the Solo/Single group on Yahoo. It is as the name implies; for singles or attached solos going alone to HII or HIII
    Sex is like crying; if you do it right, it ain't pretty

You won't find many (if any) college students over on the nude side of H2 during spring break (nor too many on the prude side). The few spring breakers who do stay at Hedo rarely go on the nude side. Hedo is just a little too far out of the real action for spring breakers (seeing as it is on the far end of the 7 mile beach).

Negril IS a big spring break town, but the students don't usually stay at Hedo. They stay in huge numbers at the smaller hotels (like Legends, For Real, etc.) on the main beach in town or up on the cliffs (Samsara).

The spring break action and parties are at places on main stretch of beach in town, not at Hedo.

Hope this helps a little. I wouldn't head for Hedo hoping for any spring break action....I would, however, book one of the smaller hotels in town & enjoy the party!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

We've seen a fair number of spring breakers (college & grad students) at Hedo2 in mid-March, but you're right- they usually don't venture to the nude side. Occasionally, they will after they've had a few drinks or been persuaded otherwise.

The majority of the Spring Breakers do stay farther in Negril, but if he's determined to go to Hedo again at a time when there are a few more singles at the resort, Spring Break may be a time to consider. I think he's just interested in a time when there might be a few more single people at Hedo so he doesn't feel so out of place amongst all of the couples, but I could be mistaken.

"Are You Feeling Hedo's Mojo Yet?"
    Hedonism II, April 21-28, 2012
    mo@hedomojo.com

If he's really interested in meeting lots of singles, then Hedo wouldn't be my top suggestion, especially during spring break. Negril is FILLED with breakers....but Hedo is NOT.

I'm just thinking he might want to explore other places to stay that might better meet his needs.

Just my JA $.02.

Liz
    Liz & Chris

sbakht,if you are serious about giving hedo another try you need to know 2 things to start with:
    1. you need to lose the shyness. If you wait for someone to make the first move then all you are going to do is sit and wait. You need to put yourself out there and show people that you are a nice,fun guy to be around. Get to know the EC's and let them know you want to play all the silly games at lunch time and on the beach. They are very good at introducing folks to each other. Say Hi to everyone and don't be bashful about starting up conversations. You WILL get shot down alot but who cares? If you are not willing to try then don't waste your time and money going back.

2. You need to understand that there are NEVER alot of single women there.
    Trust me on this one. This nov will be my 20th solo trip.
    I don't go to get 'lucky'. If I get 'lucky(rarely happens ) it's a vacation bonus..
    I go to relax and get silly and have fun! I see old friends. I meet new friends every trip and I love it all!!!!!

It's your call.......

Respect, John
    11/7 - 11/17