Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Travel Agents ?

Re: Bookings

Originally posted by Parracky Parrot
    How late can you put off making a booking before you run the risk of not getting a room at Hedo? Three weeks before flight date, three months, any suggestions?
    That depends on who you are booking through. One of the reasons that some groups are higher is that they pre-book a block of rooms. Our agent can usually get people in much later than other agents can as they always have a block of rooms reserved. Some agents also have preferencial booking with the resorts. Depending on the agent, you can get in a few days before the day of the trip...it's always worth asking.

Of course, if you want to guarantee a specific date, book it asap so that you don't run the risk of being sold out.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Which are the busiest months at HIII?

I researched several and ended up going through Castaways Travel. I am very please thus far.
    Cheers, Bubblescat

I agree with Bubblescat. I checked with every agent listed on this post plus the discount agencies and local agents. Castaway gave me the absolute cheapest rate by far. Although this will be my first trip to Hedo I have to say that going through an agent in my opinion is the best way. If the resort screws up on your booking it is very unlikely they will take the responsibility. Without an agent to step up to bat for you then you just have to hope everything will work itself out without too much added expense. Rebelwolf I have to say that First Travel seems like a great agency. They were actually the second cheapest and definately their service was just as good as Castaway.

Tonya

I'm not sure if it is OK to put in a "plug" here, but my wife and I own an agency near Chicago,Il and travel to Jamaica often. Would certainly be willing to try and help anyone find what they are looking for. Hope we can help!

I searched 4-5 different locations and found the cheapest thru Prestige Service Travel. Other than the fact of miscommunication on our return date they were the cheapest and friendliest.
    www.prestigeservicetravel.com
    another girl who helped is Melissa@prestigeservicetravel.com

My husband and I got great rates (usually $500 cheaper) going through a website called discountallinclusive.com or jamaicavacations.com they are wonderful people to work with and if you find a cheaper price after booking with them they will knock of a percentage of it.

I booked through www.allinclusiveoutlet.com and found them extremely friendly. They gave me the best price I have found thus far and I was pleased with how fast I recieved the travel documents as well. They also explained to me that it would be almost impossible for us to be bumped from the resort because of the high fees they charge the resort in order to bump their customers for an overbooking issue, so that made me feel alot better as well. But I guess I'll have to wait to get back from my tript to let you know for sure if they are really a good agency to book through!

Just booked my 1st trip. I booked with corp. and leisure travel. It wasn't the lowest quote I got. But the customer service has been excellent so far. We'll be going if Feb. 2008. By the way anyone traveling from theb U.S. should make sure they check the Superclub website. They are giving you reimbursement for passport costs. Hope to see you there Feb. 12th - 21st 2008.

Kelly & Mike

Another plug for www.allinclusiveoutlet.com I've booked thru them twice and they usually beat all other quotes by at least $200

travel

i will have to put in a plug for castaways. I don't know if their price includes insurance but they are cheaper than anyone I called including dennyp

try Ultra Tech Travel in Pennsylvania, They have great Service and the lowest prices out there. There selling Nov. 14th 2009, 7 nights Hedo 2 in a gardenview room for $870.00 per person, That price is wacked out low.

Expedia beat all of the agents we got quotes from by at least 10% (300 bucks was worth booking them) but i will probably book with a group next time i go...
    First Trip June 6 - 12, 2009

Who not to use

We booked thru the website lifestyle lounge. The travel agency they use through their website was the cheapest quote...even less than dennyp by about $300. However, their customer service stinks. Have yet to talk to someone who can speak fluent english. Not to mention you can hang it up if you are expecting a return phone call...ain't happening! That's why I am keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well with the reservations when we get there because they would be no help at all. We would be on our own.

Orbitz

Google for Orbitz coupon codes and you may find some good deals there. I used one ENTERTAIN200 for an additional $200 of any vacation package to the Caribbean for 6 or more nights. That was about $500 cheaper for 8 nights than any other place we saw including DennyP and Fluffernutters.

Every time I need to book something I look for those coupon codes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast