Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife getting cold feet!

Wife getting cold feet!

Well with five months to go the wife is getting cold feet. She said that she is "uncomfortable" hanging out on the nude side and is going to stay on the prude side "to start out" ! She is very sexual and a great looking woman with a great body. She said that she is willing to start out on the prude side topless, but I know the minute we get there I will be drawn to the nude side immediately . We have been married for 14 years and she has never done anything like this, while I did visit H2 16 years ago.
    I know once we get there and relax with a few drinks she may loosen up.... But I would like a few pointers from couples who have had this situation POP UP

My wife was also very apprehensive. One thing I learned in my trips to Hedo is this -- Don't push her! She'll loosen up with time if you let her move at her own pace.
    Also be careful of jealousy. It's something that can strike someone at any time. Make sure that she knows that the reason you want to go to the nude side is to see Her naked, not all the other beauties.
    It make take a few minutes, or it may take a couple of days, but she'll get there and you'll be happy you didn't get pushy.
    That's my $.02

I totally agree. I personally doubt I will have any problems with getting nekkid, but I can understand how she feels, and I agree with midwestguy. Let her take her time, be supportive, and try not to coach or push her. More then likely her curiosity will get the better of her eventually and she just may shock the crap out of you...lol. But whatever you do, dont make her feel that it is expected, or that you are disappointed in her if she can not take that leap. Just sit back relax and let whatever happens.. happen.

There is my 2 cents....

Let her set the pace!! If she is feeling like it will be uncomfortable (which it may or may not), then don't push her to disrobe when she isn't ready. I'm sure you just want to help her relax & enjoy the fun, but you can still have fun on the prude side...though once she hears the fun way down on the nude side, perhaps she'll want to take a peak.

I highly suggest getting to the beach early in the AM & wearing a sarong to the beach instead of a bathing suit....and then just slipping it off while you're on your chair....makes 'getting naked' easier on that first morning.

Good luck to you both & enjoy your vacation (whether it ends up being clothed or not)...it's vacation, have fun!!!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

I do not intend to push her, but I know I will be dying inside sitting on the prude side thinking of all the fun I am missing !!!! Well we will see how things go.

Should have gone to H3, that way you can be on the quad side, and go at your own pace, topless, full nude or fully clothed.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Cop gives good advice!

terri (wife) had the exact same concern - which of course was mine for her being happy - on vacation!

cop told me months ago (along with DennyP) to go to H3 - it's like the quasi nude!

now that she know she has the option - she is very excited to "let her pants down" and have some fun

my 3 cents (gas up charge)

Jim
    fun in the sun from Atlanta to hedo3 Oct 1 thru 6 >

We were newbies last year - went to H3 - took about 2 days before we went on nude side. She had to get her feet a little wet as many do. You will see total nudity even on the prude side. Most people that are apprehensive about things will surprise the hell out of you. My wife did. She will probably surprise you since you commented she is very sexual and has already decided to go topless. With that being known and throwing in the Hedo sexually charged atmosphere, I think you are in pretty good shape. FYI, my wife had never been topless in public before but she is a pretty woman and very sexual as well. If she has any concerns are ???, she can PM my wife.
    [U]GOOD FRIENDS - GOOD WHISKEY [/U]& GOOD LOVIN' - NEED I SAY MORE

I heard this for months before our first trip, we get there, step onto the nude side (with clothes on) I think it took her all of 8 mins? Then she didn't look back..I am telling you, there is just something about it..it calls you, it bekons you, you can't fight it, and why would you..She will be fine, and if not there is still plenty to do there!! can't really think of anything at the moment, but I am sure there is!! LOL....Have fun!
    Life's a garden, Dig it!

Headed for the land of Milk and Honey Oct 14th-19th 2008

Tspad just go slow let you wife ease into it. No pressure she will see it is all irie and you will probably be on the nude side but if not you will still have a good time. Some people it takes longer to feel comfortable naked. My daughter just got back she is 24 and was nervous and day one she was on the nude side having the best vacation of her life. To quote my daughter Jennifer Dad Hedo is the best place I have ever been and will go every year. She is already booked for next summer so my point being your wife will be fine no pressure no expectations.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

Responded to your similar post at Denny's...
    Obviously the NO PRESSURE thing is a must.

But, it also helps to make friends before you go so you will have folks that make you feel comfy with it. She should share or have her own account here and should be reading, posting, and replying to messages. This will be empowering and give her some control over it. Ignorance is scary. Knowledge is POWER, as they say...

You both ought to see if there are any groups going at that time that you can tag along with in regard to theme nights, etc.

And check out the visitors list too; contact some folks who are going then, especially those going for the 1st time...then you will have like-minded folks to hang with.

We have met our best friends at H2. That should tell you something...

Tam....who wishes she could go into stasis until Nov 7th!!!!
    "Well, it’s a sad, sad situation. Now I need a goddamn vacation."
    - Jaret Reddick/Bowling for Soup

It will all be ok in the end

Might I suggest that you (the guy) not act to excited, that you not push too hard, or make lots of comments about how wild and fun it will be. I know that will be tough because you have been there before and you know it is paradise. She is maybe feeling that she'll be ignored by you? that you'll be oogling others make sure you don't give her that impression (I've learned that lesson myself) act calm cool and collected tell her after you both try it if she hates it you'll gladly move to the prude side and cover up. Then get her to read the posts of others and make her feel like a princess (YOUR princess) and be patient and everything will ork out great she love it.

Just a little sage advice from a guy with wife that felt that way too.

you should definitely go to HIII. We did and it made my wife and I ease into the nude side much more smoothly.

i'm sure you'll meet some folks at the restaurant, on the bus, on this forum (she is on the forum right???) who will have stuff in common...and if THEY are on the nude side, then perhaps that's all she needs is someone else's encouragement, not hubby's.

she might be a group do'er - y'know like how gals all get up at the same time to go to the ladies room...LOL

if she feels comfortable with other people who are naked....perhaps the two of you can discuss the apprehensions - do YOU have any about being naked? sharing it might help

I LOVE being naked. I am going to just let things be for now and see how things go once we get there...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast