Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: uncomfortable with my size

opinions

Hi peej4262 !! Please don't get me wrong... I'm sorry!!! Maybe I didn't explain myself well enough. I'm a pretty confident person too. I have no problems with self-esteem. I'm just being realistic. I had to put my two feet on the ground and acept the fact that I'm a little over weight! That's all!! I consider myself beautifull not only on the outside but in the inside too. The part about getting naked is that I'm (a little bit) shy (+) (a little bit) over weight... wich equals = (A lot) harder to deal with being nude... Humm!!! Now that I've talk about it with you guys it shoud get less difficult since I know now what to expect in reality. Once I get down there it's going to be a whole different story. I just saw all those pics with such perfect bodies and it was a little intimidating. I thank you for sharing with me the fact that you also have "fibromyalgia". From now on I'll just take everything day by day!

Hello chrisandlizvt! Thanks for those words of wisdom. Quote: "Many women struggle with how they perceive themselves. Our vision of ourselves is usually not the vision others see...and so often is tied to a number on a scale or sewed inside some garment. In the end, we're all just people". We live in a world that's so judgmental that we tend to forget about what's really important in life.

Hey CopNKitten(Paul)!! I agree with you and I can only speak for myself also. To me love goes beyond size, weight, shape or color. The time spent with a loved one is incomparable. The problem with love is that it's easier said than done. Many people say they are in love but they have no idea what love is all about. Maybe I'm just a senseless romantic... Then again, that's just my humble opinion and everyone is entitle to have one without beign criticized, judge or attacked by others.

Nothing wrong with being a romantic. April 07 was our 20th anniversary. Took my sexy kitten to Hedo (1st trip), renewed our wedding vowes overlooking the ocean, chapange in our room, very romantic.
    Had to top it last year, so flew us 1st class for the 1st time, also surprised her with a Limo ride to and from the airport, both firsts for her. Wrote a very romantic poem and read it to her in the piano bar on our anniversary.
    Not sure how to top it this year, lol. Might just have to celebrate with friends.
    Hmmmm, how many people can you fit into one of them Hedo beds
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

PR4hedo,

No worries, we ALL struggle with our self image & thinking we're a little over/under weight or whatever it is we think. Hedo is a great place to lose the judgment of yourself.

I love copnkitten's attitude too...very romantic!! Maybe instead of trying to 'top' what you did last year, you could 'bottom' it instead?

Liz
    Liz & Chris

both are great, but I prefer her on top
    lol
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

"Michelle says it's big enough to satisfy her so she's not complaining although I can't make her cum by penetration alone, let's just say I can do a lot of things at the same time!"

MOST women will not cum by penetration alone....the way things fit together really doesn't make that very plausible, so toss that thought outta your head.

you're talking about a week's trip at a resort where everyone is doing something. if your concern is that in one week, your wife would lust so heartily after other men, then you guys need to do some deep talking and decide if you're going to share or not. even if you don't share, you can still go! you may do it at Hedo and never swap at home...but both of you should agree before you get there, and then talk about stuff during the day - thoughts may change.

jealousy is completely normal, but it's a security emotion - the way to overcome it is to talk. Talk about how you would feel seeing her with another man....or why she wants to be with another man....does she want you to be there playing with her as well, etc.

if you google "swinging and jealousy" you will find just about any article on how to talk about it, scenarios that you two can play through your mind and figure out how each of you would feel, etc. Key is to do it TOGETHER!!

What gives with the penis size, come on people it's no big deal!! literally...LMAO..
    Hey, I agree with D&K, last time we were there I didn't even notice other mens thangs, though I was very self consience about mine..for no good reason I suppose, I am a grower not a shower, so I have it when it counts...LOL...and as for average size, well a new study came out a few weeks ago that shows worldwide average penis length is 5.3-5.7 inches...wow, I was shocked!! for once I am just above average LMAO, then again in the heat of the moment, no one is gonna bust out a ruler and start comparing...

Next!!

oh, the MFM thing, yup that would be cool, I wouldn't mind givin that a go this trip, that is if we found the right male...though it is still more fun to go MFMF, LOL...

And for the record, sometimes Fantasy is the best Reality!!
    Life's a garden, Dig it!

Headed for the land of Milk and Honey Oct 14th-19th 2008

OH crap, you mean we gota leave our ruler at home?

MFMF is much more fun, just use your imagination, the more people the more fun !!!
    Hedo II Jul 08
    Cap DŽAge Aug 08
    Desire Nov 08
    Disneyland Orlando Dec 08
    Hedo II Jan 09
    What a life !!!
    Otto & Nuby from Austria (but not Austrians, just living there) in love with Hedo.
    Hedo II July 2008
    Cap DŽAge, France Sept 2008
    Desire Cancun Nov 2008
    Disneyworld, Fl. Dec 2008
    Hedo II ASAP in 2009

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    OH crap, you mean we gota leave our ruler at home?
    No, you have to bring it to punish the women on naughty schoolgirl night.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

HedoJoe,
    Always thinking!!

Excellent point Joe, but thats my Yard Stick, lol

talk about your fish tales...

every guy claims to be 6 inches

|---|
    |-----|
    |--------|

only Paul would claim to be 3 feet! LOL

you can prove it to me on 1.3

Well two feet at the bottom of my legs and 1 in the middle
    yea that works

We too are interested in MMF, but more for me than for her. That's hard to find. But we had a good experience recently with a guy who got it on with her and didn't mind me touching him and helping him. I am big, and he wasn't so big, but it didn't matter at all. Our rule is that if either of us is uncomfortable for any reason, we call a halt. No questions asked. It makes everything a lot more fun. Lots less pressure too. But big as I am, I also might be uncomfortable with an even bigger guy.

Blog Entries
    Size? Don't know about other men, but my average dick has never failed to give me BIG pleasure.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast