Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: uncomfortable with my size

Thank you, you have helped me a lot. Made me feel more comfortable going....

From what I know about Hedo is that it is not extra pounds or the size of the manhood. It is the person that gets the attention. Boobs are not going to sit and hold a conversation, but people will. I found that when the clothes came off, so did all the bull shit. It tends to bring out the real person. I did not see anyone pointing fingers and talking about anyone else. Other than the guy with a Pringles can. LOL

It is all about who you are. Not what body type you have. Go to Hedo and have a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by scopat985 View Post
    From what I know about Hedo is that it is not extra pounds or the size of the manhood. It is the person that gets the attention. Boobs are not going to sit and hold a conversation, but people will. I found that when the clothes came off, so did all the bull shit. It tends to bring out the real person. I did not see anyone pointing fingers and talking about anyone else. Other than the guy with a Pringles can. LOL

It is all about who you are. Not what body type you have. Go to Hedo and have a great time.
    Well said for sure...

NB

I was 90lbs heavier last year and had a great time, not heavy this year and had a great time. Hedo is a place where most people don't judge or care. Were all just there to have a good time.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Tammy, don't worry about any of this (I know that's hard to do, but you should try). The analogy I always use is go to Target and then imagine emptying the whole store into the parking lot, getting them naked and putting them in a big pool and you have Hedo. It is literally a cross section of society in every way, size, weight, race, religion, national origin, etc. One of the biggest misconceptions about Hedo that it is entirely populated by hard bodies and models is caused by Hedo itself with their publicity photographs and brochures. Nothing could be further from the truth. Sure there are always a few hard bodies, women with perfect D cups, and men with dicks that drag in the sand as they walk, but for every one of them there are 30 of us "regular people" with all our imperfections. Go, get naked and never look back. Be open, friendly, outgoing and what you look like makes no difference at all. Specifically you asked if there are women there over 170 pounds and the answer is decidedly YES, many! And they're all beautiful. We met two of the nicest people we had ever met at Hedo a couple of weeks ago. The woman of the couple had had a double mastectomy with reconstruction and tattooed nipples (which looked great by the way - we had no idea until she told us). She is a beautiful person with a great sense of humor and an infectious zest for life and we loved every minute we spent with her and her husband. If she can go and have a great time, and be completely accepted, none of us should worry about a few extra pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
    My husband and i are planning a trip to one of the hedo's or another place where clothing is optional. We to are having the problems of being big enough, or with me my size...being too fat. All the pictures you see when researching are of skinny models with nicely rounded boobs and a penis that hangs nicely.

Now ive told my husband not too worry about his size because i think he is perfect, sex with him is never the same it is always different and exciting and wonderful. And of course he is constantly telling me not too worry about my weight because there are probably others there that are the same size or bigger.

But my question is.....are there other females that go that are say over 170, have stretch marks on there tummies from having two kids 17 months apart, and boobs that are saggy. And are there males there that when they are soft they are only about 2 1/2 inches....mind you when hard they are far bigger...

Thanks

Size truly doesn't matter

I've got scars and stretch marks and hanging skin I look like the left overs from Joan Rivers' surgeries, BUT I'm also comfortable in my skin. No one said anything to me about what I looked like. I was naked in a pool for 9 days and only covered up for meals and to go home. My husband loves every inch of me and gets turned on by a kiss from me. I had men telling me how beautiful I am and complimenting me the whole time I was there. I say to hell with what the world says about what THEY think you should look like. Be yourself and wear confidence, it's very flattering and sexy!!
    Di
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm not against half naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be.
    Benny Hill

Kitten & Angels H3 2009
    Kitten & Angels H3 2010
    RIP H3
    Kitten & Angels H2 2011
    Kitten & Angels H2 2013

Very cute. My lady has scars from life and gastric bypass and i worship every inch of her. She is beautiful and so are you.

Shawn And the very Lovely Angie
    Hedo III
    July 28-Aug7,2010

Blog Entries
    Good for you! That's the Hedo spirit! You go girl!

Quote Originally Posted by lustybears View Post
    I've got scars and stretch marks and hanging skin I look like the left overs from Joan Rivers' surgeries, BUT I'm also comfortable in my skin. No one said anything to me about what I looked like. I was naked in a pool for 9 days and only covered up for meals and to go home. My husband loves every inch of me and gets turned on by a kiss from me. I had men telling me how beautiful I am and complimenting me the whole time I was there. I say to hell with what the world says about what THEY think you should look like. Be yourself and wear confidence, it's very flattering and sexy!!
    Di

Just a note.....people should be careful with the "it's like the people atWal-Mart/Target just naked" explanation. Depending on someones demographic, that visualization may not be the best to use and could be a turn off, I know some of those stores I have been in I would never wanna visualize them in a "Hedo" mindset. I tend to think of myself as "in the middle" when it comes to appearance but found that it does not matter all that much as far as mingling with other guests while there, convo and attitude says it all. To be frank, no one is really gonna shout...HEY look at that little dick.....or Damn she's big, all is good at Hedo. Just be sure to take a carefree attitude with you, "pricks" tend to stand out. Have fun!
    Last edited by coffee&cream; 05-02-2010 at 08:50 PM.
    Hedo II July 14-19 2018
    Hedo II July 11th-16th 2015 with Fluffs
    Hedo II Dec. 12th-17th 2014
    Hedo II Jul. 19th-24th 2014 with LoveVoodoo
    Hedo II Nov. 21st-26th 2013
    Hedo II Apr. 4th-10th 2013
    Hedo II First Timing.....Aug.16th-22nd 2012
    Hedo 3 was great while it lasted, we'll always miss her!
    2nd trip to 3 08/06-08/10/2010 for our last party!
    Hedo 3 first timers 04/08-04/12/10

Middle of the Irish Sea..stuck on a rock!

Acceptance

The biggest reason I want to come to Hedo is to get over the embarressment and hang up's about my body. I was very large from the age of 18, when I got pregnant with my first child...before that I was in the pep club...cheerleader type ya know...Then bad choices and such and I ended up almost 300lbs! and stayed that way until the age of 40 and several other children.

I had enough trying diets and opted for gastric bypass and now weigh 139lbs and have had a extensive Tummy Tuck last year and about to have breast reconstruction in June...once I am all healed up I want to come and be able to walk around nekked with my head held high and look people in the eyes, instead of looking at the ground when I walk..to be able to smile and not be ashamed of myself now.

With everything I have read on here I think everyone that goes will be the welcoming non judgemental type that will accept me and I can get my brain in the acceptance of myself mode...

That's my hope anyways...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345