Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: uncomfortable with my size

uncomfortable with my size

Hi all,

We are Ronald and Michelle from Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We're both 26 years old and we're thinking about going to Hedo. We think it would be a great way to enjoy ourselves in different areas on vacation. We would like to meet new people and have a great time, we like to laugh a lot! We have a good sexlife and we both have the fantasy of a MMF threesome. Ofcourse we would be there for each other the whole time, but we want to spice things up too.
    Michelle would like this and I get hot just thinking about it.

But there's one little thing, I have a small and thin penis, 15 cm hard. And I 'm scared I would be the only one with a small one over there or that Michelle is screaming harder with an other guy. Or that I wouldn't get no attention from other ladies (I mean that the ladies would look at me). This was never a problem since we're not naked with other people in our day-to-day life. We just want to know if it should be a problem at Hedo.

I would like to do this and I also want to give Michelle what she wants, but I wouldn't want to lose her lust for me, because she likes the bigger one better.

Oh yeah and we are talking about doing this for about 2 years.(the MMF part)

Could someone with some more experience give us some advice or comments.

Definitly going to Hedo, just don't know if we should do threesomes or not!
    We think it's better to discuss things first and avoid problems.

See you soon,

Ronald & Michelle

Dear friends, at Hedo size donŽt matters as you will always see bigger and smaller ones as well, concerning the MMF you will see it there very often, just set up thing straight between you both before and enjoy it. You will always find volunteers for that.
    Good luck !!!
    Otto & Nuby from Austria (but not Austrians, just living there) in love with Hedo.
    Hedo II July 2008
    Cap DŽAge, France Sept 2008
    Desire Cancun Nov 2008
    Disneyworld, Fl. Dec 2008
    Hedo II ASAP in 2009

We are in the lifestyle and have had enjoyed MFM's on an occasion or two. Our advice is to talk openly and honestly about playing with others before you do. When we play with others we look at it as just having sex, when we are together we make love.....in our books this is a huge difference. We never worry about one of us leaving the other because of "lust", the emotional connection you share should count more than anything else.

As for you being small, I belive that 15 cm translates into almost 6 inches. The average range of penis length is 5-7 inches. It sounds like you are right in the middle

Thanks for your replies!

Maybe I'm just scared for the unknown since i've got an average size penis.
    Michelle says it's big enough to satisfy her so she's not complaining although I can't make her cum by penetration alone, let's just say I can do a lot of things at the same time!

This is really something I have got to get over since I can't make it any bigger I've got to find a way to deal with it. Would still love to her your ideas on this!

Michelle and I love each other very much and the worries we have are all based on the fact that we want to experience more or different pleasure but we don't want to lose each other in this process. Since we are new to this I guess these feelings are normal.

I get turned on of the idea of Michelle having sex with an other guy while I'm joining/ watching. Michelle on the other hand has the same feelings and would love to try a DP. We would like to experiment and hope there are people that are willing to help us with that.

But if we find someone to join us and one of us doesn't like it as much as we thought it would be (ofcourse that's a possibility) is it easy to turn the other person down without any strange faces?

Also are there guys at Hedo constantly approaching women even though they are not alone and are with their man?
    Michelle is a very hot woman, so I know this will happen and I kinda like the idea. But I wouldn't want every guy at Hedo to touch her ass, tits and stuff like that and hang around her to much. Is this happening a lot?

You see i want to give her some freedom, but I want to feel good when I do that. I am open for a lot of things, but I just like to know what to expect.

Grtz Ronald

(Michelle is not here right now, so just my greetings!)

As for you being small, I belive that 15 cm translates into almost 6 inches. The average range of penis length is 5-7 inches. It sounds like you are right in the middle[/QUOTE]

i agree 100%. First thing i did when reading your post about 15 cm was to get my ruler out. I saw that is about 6 inches and thought; this guy has nothing to worry about AT ALL. To reassure you about my experience with a "thin" penis; i had better orgasms with him than with a guy thick as the bottom of a coke bottle.

I'm a single woman but I too love MFM. Have only done it once but would LOVE to do again

Here is a simple thing that people outside of the lifestyle don't understand. No man can be better for your wife, because she loves you. It doesnt matter if he is bigger, goes longer, does different things. When you make love to your wife it is the best it can ever be, because she loves you. So don't worry. Talk about what you want and go for it.
    Hedo is for everyone.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hello spacitron!!

Wow!! I would have never explain my feelings as well as you did. It's incredible you are worried about your size and I'm worried about my weight and all the other concerns in relation to the MFM fantasy are exactically the same.

I'm (35) and never been to hedo. I'm planning to go in March. I'm 5' tall and used to weight between 105-115 (size 3-4 petite). In 2005 my life changed. I got married to a wonderfull and a year later I was diagnose with fibromyalgia and Cronic fatigue Syndrome. I take 4 different medications at night wich have cause me to gain weight. I weight now about 150 (size 10) and I'm allways tired. I look in the mirror and all I see is me being over weight. I've tryed to exercise but it's very difficult. I have no energy to do so!! At this point I'm trying different medications to see if maybe that helps.

Here is the good part, a few months in to our marriage huby tells me that he would love see me with another male . I was unable to understand this because I came from a very conservative family and culture. I felt I was going to do something wrong because I loved my husband so much and he was the only man I had to be with. At times I thought he didn't care about me because he was asking me to do something that was religiously unaceptable. Silly me!! We argued many times and our relationship was in serious trouble. It took me 3 years to make a decision. I realized I was risking my marriage and I had to do something about it. Finally at begining 08' I made a decision to do it!

It happened in June. I was very nervous... I had butterflyes in my stomach. But huby and I keept a good comunication at all times. He was guiding me the hole way thru it. We were clear that it was only sex. I went out with an old friend of mine, did it with him and later came home to my huby. We had a blast! We had all nite and went to sleep around 7am. I never, ever thought I would enjoy it as much as I did. It was very fullfiling to see my huby enjoying it so much. Today I can only say that our relationship is stronger than ever. Before it was his fantasy. Now, it's our fantasy. We are looking foward to a MFM experience. We talk about it a lot!!! We want to make sure both of us are ready for it.

We've decided to go to Hedo and see how things go, of course with no presure if it happens it happens. But there is only one problem... I'm feeling a little bit insecure about my weight. It's going to be hard getting neiked. May be I'm just scared of the unknown as you said. But I feel I have to get over it!! I feel I wasted 3 years because I was unble to see the differance between sex and make love.

The part you mentioned about her being satisfied with the larger member is impossible if the relationship is strong. Like CopNkitten said: "sex is just sex, and making love is just the best it can ever be.

The only thing about size that does matter is the size of the smiles that you and your
    partner will have on your faces five minutes after you get off the bus and if the length
    of anything makes you sad, its the length of time that you're going to have to wait after
    your first visit before you can come back to Hedo for your next visit.

Other than that, no worries, mon...

Mike

Peej4262 is soooo right!!

My SO is often concerned that he's not big "enough" but I tell him the truth ... when the penis is large, I'm aware of my vagina because of being stretched. When the man is not so large, I'm aware of the penis (also I can grip him better!) .....

and that is only all the difference in the world!!!!!!!!

spacitron

You didn't say anything "wife" or "love" so I would take this "the best it can ever be" crap with a grain of salt (I mean be sceptical). The best sex most women will ever have is with someone they barely know, let alone love, get over it. If she chose you as her long term guy it's because you have a wide range of benefits. You'd be shocked shitless by how many women come to Hedo with men that they love, but men who are also impotent. Luckily for men, women don't see love as one dimensionally as men do.

More importantly, Hedo is NOT for everyone. Definitely communicate a lot with your partner. Be so honest, it hurts. Hedo can be super glue for some relationships and a wrecking ball for others.

I had dinner with a very close long time friend tonight. We actually discussed several big dicked dudes that she dated and kicked to the curb years ago as well as discussing her average dicked HUSBAND who refused to communicate with her. She was happy to get rid of the guys who were just huge in every way, and she had some lingering lust for the guy of average length who was "thick" but that was really about his attitude. Her husband's only flaw is that communication thing.

Size, weight, looks, etc. only matter if you are way out on either end of the bell curve. The absurdly big, small, fat, thin, beautiful or ugly folks are the only people who may initially have problems at Hedo, and ultimately personality will win or lose the day. Everyone who fits in the realm of "normal" or "average" needs to go straight to the personality line to be judged.

Yes, despite some of the bullshit a few folks on this site will throw at you (all very dishonest men, sadly), being TOO beautiful, TOO perfect, TOO whatever we all want to be, can be a problem at Hedo.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

[QUOTE=Moorerotic;43956]spacitron

I would take this "the best it can ever be" crap with a grain of salt (I mean be sceptical). The best sex most women will ever have is with someone they barely know, let alone love, get over it. QUOTE]

I can only speak for myself, and the best sex I have is with my wife because of the love and connection we have. Regardless if another woman can do something better or not.
    Paul...
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by PR4hedo View Post
    fibromyalgia .
    I also have fibromyalgia and was diagnosed about 7 years ago AND i too gained weight. Although i'm 5.6 1/2 and weigh about 155. As you can tell i NEEDED to gain some weight (in my opinion), lol.

I am also a bit insecure due to the weight gain BUT i'm a pretty confident person and i cannot WAIT to run around nude at HIII come Feb '09. I know that there will always be SOMEone out there taller, skinnier, perkier boobs, tight perky ass but hey! i got experience and wisdom, lol

Flaws make us human, real

Many women struggle with how they perceive themselves. Our vision of ourselves is usually not the vision others see...and so often is tied to a number on a scale or sewed inside some garment.

I've met women at Hedo who've had double mastectomies, women who've gained tremendous amounts of weight & then lost it, people with all sorts of surgeries & scars, stretch marks all around, women who were obviously in the throes of eating disorders, women who were transitioning from being men. If you travel the nude scene enough you see all sorts of people of all ages, shapes & sizes & it can often be very good for your psyche & self image.

Certainly nothing liberated my idea of 'me' more than my first couple of trips to H2 and really seeing what happens when we have nothing to hide behind or base our 'selves' on.

In the end, we're all just people. It's a fun place to get to learn about yourself and about others & to open some of the barriers you may have erected in your mind about yourself and 'who' you are AND your idea of what beauty is.

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Damnit you people!!! I always thought I was HUGE until all the discussion about centimeters!! I had the inches/centimters thing confused

Average I will be....thanks people
    Chris and Sarah
    HII - `97, `99, `08
    currently planning 4th trip to paradise!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH View Post
    Damnit you people!!! I always thought I was HUGE until all the discussion about centimeters!! I had the inches/centimters thing confused

Average I will be....thanks people
    I am huge in Japan!!

But for real, there is no smallest or biggest anything at hedo. All we saw was the people and I think Damn near 100% of the others see it that way as well.

Danny & Kristin
    Last edited by d&k; 08-07-2008 at 05:59 PM.
    Hedo II April 20-26 2008! And October 11-18 2008

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast